ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 105
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaFace 04:31 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
MAKING FUN OF MEXICANS IS NOT NECESSARILY RACIST.
Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe:
No no no you guys don't understand, racism's not racist if it's in the form of a funny stereotype! Ol' fraz is just being hilarious, that's all!
I don't know why, but I found this agreement hilarious.
[Reply]
Donger 04:32 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I don't know why, but I found this agreement hilarious.
You think that's an agreement?
[Reply]
Saul Good 04:33 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
Why even bother anymore? You're whining to people who had the ability to ban hootie and did. Instead, you have collectively posted hundreds of times in a forum that he is no longer a part of.
I'm not whining to him. I expressed my POV, and I've moved on. I don't expect hootie to be reinstated. This thread has become terrible now that the paparazzi have decided to storm the red carpet.

I'm done with the roasts. I emailed my last one to a couple of posters off-line. If you didn't get it, you aren't getting it. If it gets posted here, I'll deny that I wrote it.

If the members of this board want the people with interesting points of view to shut up because of some fake sense of selective outrage, then they deserve what they get.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 04:33 PM 07-01-2013
Holy shit, I missed all of Fazod's racial comments. Were these all during the same "argument"? If so, each one is worth a short banning.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:34 PM 07-01-2013
Saul's tears aren't nearly as tasty as patty's. Too bitter.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:36 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Racial slurs CLEARLY are accepted on this board. Otherwise, frazod would have been banned 20 times in the past week alone.
Yeah, that whole thing has changed over the years too. It used to be only a few of the most obvious racial slurs would get you banned. More recently, the list has expanded to include much less obvious "slurs" (depending on the whim of whatever moderator happens to respond to the bat signal) and, of course, enforcement is inconsistently applied depending on whether you're a class A poster or a class B poster.
[Reply]
Donger 04:36 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Holy shit, I missed all of Fazod's racial comments. Were these all during the same "argument"? If so, each one is worth a short banning.
kc native has made it clear that his ancestry is Mexican. Since when is teasing with stereotypes about a country immediately a "racial slur"?
[Reply]
loochy 04:37 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
I'm not whining to him. I expressed my POV, and I've moved on. I don't expect hootie to be reinstated. This thread has become terrible now that the paparazzi have decided to storm the red carpet.

I'm done with the roasts. I emailed my last one to a couple of posters off-line. If you didn't get it, you aren't getting it. If it gets posted here, I'll deny that I wrote it.

If the members of this board want the people with interesting points of view to shut up because of some fake sense of selective outrage, then they deserve what they get.
Outrage?

I for one, have no outrage about the hootie thing either way. It's more of a "Heh, well how about that? He kept on going until he got banned. Oh well. :-)"

Perhaps YOU have moved on, but I think some others have not.
[Reply]
loochy 04:37 PM 07-01-2013
kc native has made it clear that his ancestry is Mexican. Since when is teasing with stereotypes about a country immediately a "racial slur"?
Quiet Brit.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:38 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
:-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 04:38 PM 07-01-2013
Isn't it about time for you to sit down for your afternoon tea?
[Reply]
Donger 04:39 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
Quiet Brit.
NSFW

[Reply]
patteeu 04:41 PM 07-01-2013
Leaving aside the "racial" technicality, since Otter was banned for calling Taco John a "beaner".

Edit: Hmmm, I'm surprised that word isn't auto-filtered. That's the word I thought Otter got banned for, but in the past I thought it was replaced with "person of Hispanic origin", so maybe it was a different one.
[Reply]
Donger 04:42 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Isn't it about time for you to sit down for your afternoon tea?
Reported.
[Reply]
Donger 04:44 PM 07-01-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Leaving aside the "racial" technicality, since Otter was banned for calling Taco John a "person of Hispanic heritage".
As I understand it, that replacement phrase is in place to block a common slur of Hispanics. I've not seen frazod use it. I've only seen him use stereotypes of Mexicans.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 105
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874 > Last »
Up