ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 105
« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bearcat 09:14 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
What is with all of these non-sequitur replies today? What does Phil have to do with my comment toward Diddy, and what does Native have to do with my comment toward Tattoo?
Why do you hate Saul Good so much?!?
[Reply]
Frazod 09:14 AM 06-27-2013
What is with all of these non-sequitur replies today? What does Phil have to do with my comment toward Diddy, and what does Native have to do with my comment toward Tattoo?
You said "no one really bothers me no matter what they say." If that mentioned anybody in particular, apparently it was written in some code language that I'm unfamiliar with.

I read it as a very general statement, which doesn't seem to jibe with your other statements.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 09:14 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
No it sounded like you and your little Hootie pals want to start shit with me now. I haven't done shit to you guys.
I don't care about Hootie. You just come off as an incessant whiner.

Examples:
Originally Posted by :
Would not have hurt my feelings if you stayed away prick. I've been a strong member here and became a solid reputable member and you decide because for what ever reason not to like me to slam me at any given chance you want.

We had fun last years Chiefs Planet Survivor II & I made quite a bit contribution with out your ass getting involved.

The Planet was a hell of a lot more fun when you were gone and I realize that is just my opinion because I don't like you or respect you for not giving me any respect.

So really just fuck off and leave me the fuck alone asshole.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=9130

Originally Posted by :
Then we were lied too. I didn't deserve any of his bull shit & lies against me.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=9133

Let me know if you need me to explain what 'incessant' means.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:16 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
You said "no one really bothers me no matter what they say." If that mentioned anybody in particular, apparently it was written in some code language that I'm unfamiliar with.

I read it as a very general statement, which doesn't seem to jibe with your other statements.
Phil's comments don't bother me, and I certainly won't be putting him on ignore or calling for him to be banned because of it. He and I have some pretty strong philosophical differences, sure, but that's nothing new.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:19 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
I don't care about Hootie. You just come off as an incessant whiner.

Examples:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=9130

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...postcount=9133

Let me know if you need me to explain what 'incessant' means.

You are right I was whining about Hootie. Now I don't have too whine about him any more :-)

Good enough for me.

You guys are whining about my whining

[Reply]
ptlyon 09:20 AM 06-27-2013
:-)
[Reply]
blaise 09:20 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by Rausch:
If you really love them you'll put in the work to properly take care of them.

Just like Italian men or Pugs if you don't watch how you feed them or get them enough exercise later in life they blow up like Kirstie Alley...
I was trying to figure out what nationality a Pug was until I realized you probably meant the dog breed.
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:28 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Burglary?
Dammit

:-)
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:29 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
Google translate sucks. Should "nadie tiene tiempo para eso".

And I've never asked for any of them to be banned. Just pointing the bullshit justification is bullshit.
Thanks for clearing that up. My spanish is a lot rusty and the haga threw me off
[Reply]
Frazod 09:30 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
You are right I was whining about Hootie. Now I don't have too whine about him any more :-)

Good enough for me.

You guys are whining about my whining

If you paint a target on your ass, there's always somebody here that will kick it, right or wrong. That's what anonymous pricks on the internet who are immune to the repercussions of their actions do. Either don't paint a target on your ass, or grow thicker skin. Or both. But complaining about it won't help you.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:32 AM 06-27-2013
If you paint a target on your ass, there's always somebody here that will kick it, right or wrong. That's what anonymous pricks on the internet who are immune to the repercussions of their actions do. Either don't paint a target on your ass, or grow thicker skin. Or both. But complaining about it won't help you.

That is some good advice. I'm done with this thread.
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:32 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
I'm half white you mouth breathing fat ass male secretary.
Does that make you tex mex rather than authentic?
[Reply]
Rausch 09:32 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by blaise:
I was trying to figure out what nationality a Pug was until I realized you probably meant the dog breed.
I figured posting the scientific name would have taken away from the joke...
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:33 AM 06-27-2013
I don't know what this means. Why would I ignore him? Aside from the fact that no one really bothers me no matter what they say, I've got no issue with him in particular.
I have a unique sense of humor that sometimes rubs people the wrong way. Very seldom am I serious. I like you Daface. Hell I'd even let you tube steak my sister if you want.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:35 AM 06-27-2013
Pretty much.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 105
« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Up