ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 19
« First < 51112131415 16171819 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mcdonalds Mcrib is back
Demonpenz 11:47 PM 12-23-2007
december 2007

McDonald’s is brining back the restaurant industry’s most-popular limited-time offer, the McRib.

For nearly a quarter century, the sandwich has developed such a faithful following that the cartoon comedy, “The Simpsons,” parodied the LTO and thousands of fans travel from state to state just to eat the sandwich at different stores.

According to a news release, the McRib sandwich has regrouped and is giving its fans one last encore presentation during the “McRib Farewell Tour II.”

Rising success could be seen all along atchison's roadway this past saturday though it's early to deem the new catchphrase for mcrib a success. "The Mcribb, It's not bad!" slogan first started hitting the airwaves this past thanksgiving.

Since Oct. 30, select McDonald’s have served the boneless pork rib patty topped with pickles, onions and tangy BBQ sauce on a special McRib bun.

“There was such a huge show of support for the McRib last year that we decided to bring it back,” said Jerome Elenez, marketing director, McDonald’s Greater Southwest Region. “We are excited to promote the ‘McRib Farewell Tour II’ and give our loyal McRib customers one last chance to enjoy the savory sandwich.”

After this limited-time offer, McRib will be retired from the McDonald’s menu forever. So they say, any way.

McDonald’s is telling McRib fans to sign a petition at MCRIB.COM to let the company know that the McRib should stay.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:58 PM 11-03-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Had one a few days ago, it was delicious going down... but 30 minutes later, holy crap my guts were a mess
Prayers sent
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:59 PM 11-03-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I've never had a McRib, but my dad tells me it's nothing more than a thick piece of bologna covered in generic barbecue sauce.
To be accurate, my palette tells me that BBQ Sauce is a straight up 50/50 mix of Bull's Eye and Kraft Original (buy a bottle of each and tell me I'm not dead the fuck on...)
[Reply]
scho63 12:26 AM 11-04-2018
In my 55 1/2 years on this planet, I can confidently say I have eaten no more than 3 McRibs during this period, maybe only two.

Ground up pork with lots of chemicals than shaped into fake looking ribs never did anything for me.

Much better real food in the world. :-)
[Reply]
BottomShelfBoose 12:41 AM 11-04-2018
ok i had 1 45 minutes ago and straight water is coming outta my ass wtf
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:14 AM 11-04-2018
Originally Posted by BottomShelfBoose:
ok i had 1 45 minutes ago and straight water is coming outta my ass wtf
:-)

That's not water, homie.

Don't eat at McDonald's.

Ever.
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:49 AM 11-04-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
:-)

Don't eat at McDonald's.

Ever.
That about sums it up. McRib is a disgusting POS anyway but if you're from KC, you should be arrested for BBQ treason if you are caught eating one.
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:50 AM 11-04-2018
Originally Posted by scho63:
In my 55 1/2 years on this planet, I can confidently say I have eaten no more than 3 McRibs during this period, maybe only two.

Ground up pork with lots of chemicals than shaped into fake looking ribs never did anything for me.

Much better real food in the world. :-)
You're only 55? Damn I was way off.

JK
[Reply]
eDave 03:28 AM 11-04-2018
I worked at McDonalds for like 2 weeks. We used to wrap a Chicken Mcnugget with cheese and dunk it in McRib sauce.

Good stuff.
[Reply]
Cornstock 09:55 AM 11-04-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
I worked at McDonalds for like 2 weeks. We used to wrap a Chicken Mcnugget with cheese and dunk it in McRib sauce.

Good stuff.
The randomness of this post :-):-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:12 AM 11-04-2018
I'm depressed and hate my life, but can't go full-on drugs/alcohol self-destruction...but there's no law saying I can't destroy my life with a pork/corn syrup combo gut grenade/cancer bomb.

****, now I want a McRib.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:13 AM 11-04-2018
Originally Posted by Cornstock:
The randomness of this post :-):-)
<3 me some eDave.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:14 AM 11-04-2018
LOL - they taste pretty good - I do have one complaint - that sauce gave me horrid heartburn - which I don't get very often.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:15 AM 11-04-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
LOL - they taste pretty good - I do have one complaint - that sauce gave me horrid heartburn - which I don't get very often.
Kraft Original + Bull's Eye, 50/50 of each.

In case you like the taste enough to risk heartburn on the reg...

(Not worth it.)
[Reply]
Donger 10:19 AM 11-04-2018
Not in Colorado...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:22 AM 11-04-2018
Originally Posted by Donger:
Not in Colorado...
No McRib in Colorado?

Makes sense, legal weed + McRib availability = drive thrus backed into traffic at every single location...
[Reply]
Page 15 of 19
« First < 51112131415 16171819 >
Up