ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Hall of Classics>ENDelt's deck thread
Otter 07:47 AM 05-18-2005
I want to see the pic of Endo sitting back in the shade drinking a brew while Phil is hauling 4x4s and fighting off heat stroke.
[Reply]
Phobia 08:01 AM 05-18-2005
Originally Posted by Otter:
I want to see the pic of Endo sitting back in the shade drinking a brew while Phil is hauling 4x4s and fighting off heat stroke.
Heh - not gonna happen. I've erected a shade over the entire deck and yesterday installed misters. Those misters make a lot of difference.
[Reply]
Logical 06:42 PM 05-17-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Wood. Phil thought the synthetic stuff would get too hot.
That is a good point, though they are more durable, their closed pore systems would not release the heat like wood.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 11:27 PM 05-16-2005
Everyone's ethnicity? Dude, I live in Scottsdale. The only non-white people in this town a) don't speak English and b) are either selling roses at your local drinking establishment or hanging out at Home Depot waiting for Phil to come pick them up to help work on my deck.
LOL. My kids said the same thing about Home Depot when they visited the grandparents in Phoenix last January.
[Reply]
Nzoner 12:39 PM 05-18-2005
A bit of whine? You must be applying someone else's tone of voice to my words. C'mon, man. I love beer.

I usually don't mix as many in a night as I have been, though. I'm more of a drink one beer all night kind of guy. But, on Monday, IIRC, I started w/ Sam Adams Summer Ale, then had Sam Adams Double Bock, then Nimbus Old Monkeyshine, and finally Alaskan Amber. Last night I started w/ the Summer Ale again.. at some point had an Alaskan, then went back to Summer Ale. Some Maudite and Hidden River Black & Tan got tossed in there. Then more Summer Ale & Alaskan. I must've finished off the Summer Ale and Alaskan, because I ended the night with Bass.

I don't even know what all is still in the fridge. I know there's a twelver of Bass and a twelver of Sam Adams. There's still some Hidden River Black & Tan. There's a bottle of something I don't remember the name of that Phil picked up at the liquor store on Monday. There may still be some other stuff.

My fridge is a happy place.
Damn,I caught a buzz just reading that.
[Reply]
AustinChief 03:16 PM 05-30-2005
... if I thought I could've gotten away with it ...
Couldn't find the wide angle lens?
[Reply]
Phobia 04:54 PM 05-30-2005
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
Couldn't find the wide angle lens?
She actually was hot. Brutally hot. Nice rack and no jiggles. She may have had an eyesight problem because not only was her fiance as husky as myself, he was also half bald.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 06:13 PM 05-30-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
She actually was hot. Brutally hot. Nice rack and no jiggles. She may have had an eyesight problem because not only was her fiance as husky as myself, he was also half bald.
Tongue length is in direct correlation with the maintaining of a relationship more than looks from the male side.
[Reply]
Phobia 08:17 PM 05-30-2005
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
Tongue length is in direct correlation with the maintaining of a relationship more than looks from the male side.
Russ, I don't know why you felt compelled to respond to that. Obviously, Beth has eye problems as well.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:52 AM 06-01-2005
So, you got any more deck pics? Or did they steal your camera, too?
[Reply]
Over-Head 09:50 AM 06-01-2005
I just read this entire thread, and can honestly say WOW!
Phibia, your defiantly a skilled craftsman.

Many is the time I’m in doing high end interior refinishing reno’s on $500,000 homes and literally watched the external reno’s like you’ve done go sour real fast.
This is incredible work IMO.
The lumber pattern really gives it a “desert” type look, and the use of the lattes gives the appearance of cut off from the main door thus creating more of a separate room, as opposed to “just a deck”.

And I’ll bet I can safely say the pic’s don’t do it justice.
Not too shabby a reno to have on your resume’ sir. Not shabby at all!
:-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
pink 09:43 PM 05-30-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
since when do you care about eyesight dude? i'm thinking you should have at least been neighborly and asked to borrow her phone so you could call your wife and ask her if she would come get your sorry ass cuz you seem to have misplaced the truck while you were in mexico starin' at the local tiddies.
[Reply]
KC Dan 11:09 PM 05-30-2005
Originally Posted by pink:
since when do you care about eyesight dude? i'm thinking you should have at least been neighborly and asked to borrow her phone so you could call your wife and ask her if she would come get your sorry ass cuz you seem to have misplaced the truck while you were in mexico starin' at the local tiddies.
Truly Classic, Pink!!!

btw, boyz, I am in town - Brian you have the number, check your smokes
[Reply]
Pants 12:13 AM 05-31-2005
OWNED.
[Reply]
Manila-Chief 09:24 PM 05-31-2005
Skip, quite the contrary. I think Pink has a lot more intelligence than we think. The only thing that questions her intelligence is her marr.................

Pink, I hear Phil saying admiringly great and wonderful things about you but something tells me you are all of that but you are also more up to date on how things happen than he wants to let us in on???? BTW ..Your post was classic! I got a great laugh out of it. Kinda neat how you are funny and serious at the same time!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up