ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 821 of 2691
« First < 321721771811817818819820821 82282382482583187192113211821 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:55 AM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Can we ban this guy until he learns to embed videos?
He finds these on his phone and can't embed. He contributes. You ?
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:55 AM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Watson has nothing to do with that. He can still be good while mahomes crushes shit. A rivary would be really cool to me as long as we're on the winning side of it.
Posted via Mobile Device
He has everything to do with it.

If they're both really good QBs, guess which one they're going to talk about far more often.

The guy in the larger market. The guy with the biggest national presence of anybody headed into that 2017 draft class. The guy people have ingrained in their brains by national media as a "winner."

You don't get it. I don't want second fiddle. I want attention. I want the spotlight. I want the Chiefs to rip the microphone away from the Steelers, Cowboys, and every other team who has been hogging it for the past 20 years, and I want the Chiefs to dominate it for a good several years, this time with OUR star QB.

"I don't care. Just win and I'm happy."

Good for fucking you. I'm glad simple things make you happy. As for me, if I can get it, I want the full fan experience. I want daily fan blowjobs on NFL Network. I want other fans to bitch and moan like we did about Peyton Manning coverage during his entire NFL career, only 10 times worse. I want a fucking children's Saturday morning cartoon show that takes the country by storm called "The Adventures of Super Patrick and His Enormous Shlong," starring Morgan Freeman in full frog voice and featuring occasional guest appearances by Andy Reid as Walrus Man.

And I want destruction in our wake. Not just at the expense of our AFC West rivals, but of the entire NFL. And that includes the innocents like Deshaun Watson. He didn't do anything wrong, but he soaked up a ton of draft day coverage of 1st round QBs that should have been devoted 100% to Patrick Mahomes.

And for that, he must die.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:05 AM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
What? No Eric Hicks? He was such a nice guy. Terrible player but Soo nice.
William Bartee, Eric Warfield.

Opposing QBs circled the dates on their calendars.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:07 AM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

If they're both really good QBs, guess which one they're going to talk about far more often.

The guy in the larger market. The guy with the biggest national presence of anybody headed into that 2017 draft class. The guy people have ingrained in their brains by national media as a "winner."

You don't get it. I don't want second fiddle. I want attention. I want the spotlight. I want the Chiefs to rip the microphone away from the Steelers, Cowboys, and every other team who has been hogging it for the past 20 years, and I want the Chiefs to dominate it for a good several years, this time with OUR star QB.

Good for ****ing you. I'm glad simple things make you happy. As for me, if I can get it, I want the full fan experience. I want daily fan blowjobs on NFL Network. I want other fans to bitch and moan like we did about Peyton Manning coverage during his entire NFL career, only 10 times worse. I want a ****ing children's Saturday morning cartoon show that takes the country by storm called "The Adventures of Super Patrick and His Enormous Shlong," starring Morgan Freeman in full frog voice and featuring occasional guest appearances by Andy Reid as Walrus Man.

And I want destruction in our wake. Not just at the expense of our AFC West rivals, but of the entire NFL. And that includes the innocents like Deshaun Watson. He didn't do anything wrong, but he soaked up a ton of draft day coverage of 1st round QBs that should have been devoted 100% to Patrick Mahomes.

[Reply]
ptlyon 10:21 AM 07-14-2018
**** Watson. **** everybody else, too.

I want Mahomes to take the league by the balls and go *KKKRRRCCKKK*

I want the league to fawn over him because he's the best thing they've got by a long margin. We deserve it as Chiefs fans.
I love you... /notgay
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:21 AM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
He finds these on his phone and can't embed. He contributes. You ?
I demand excellence.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:24 AM 07-14-2018

Good for fucking you. I'm glad simple things make you happy. As for me, if I can get it, I want the full fan experience. I want daily fan blowjobs on NFL Network. I want other fans to bitch and moan like we did about Peyton Manning coverage during his entire NFL career, only 10 times worse. I want a fucking children's Saturday morning cartoon show that takes the country by storm called "The Adventures of Super Patrick and His Enormous Shlong," starring Morgan Freeman in full frog voice and featuring occasional guest appearances by Andy Reid as Walrus Man.

We should make this the first thing people see when they click on the page to lurk.
[Reply]
milkman 07-14-2018, 10:30 AM
This message has been deleted by milkman.
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:36 AM 07-14-2018

Good for ****ing you. I'm glad simple things make you happy. As for me, if I can get it, I want the full fan experience. I want daily fan blowjobs on NFL Network. I want other fans to bitch and moan like we did about Peyton Manning coverage during his entire NFL career, only 10 times worse. I want a ****ing children's Saturday morning cartoon show that takes the country by storm called "The Adventures of Super Patrick and His Enormous Shlong," starring Morgan Freeman in full frog voice and featuring occasional guest appearances by Andy Reid as Walrus Man.

This is too brilliant not to like.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:41 AM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I think he probably throws 15 INTs. But I could see 6 of those coming in two separate games, or maybe he has one of those mega dud 4+ INT games.

I guess what I’m saying is I don’t think he’ll be throwing one every week or anything like that.
It also depends on the kind of interceptions. If I am a coach, I don't care if on 3rd and 15 my quarterback is intercepted because he chucked a fifty yard Hail Mary. It is the same as a punt.
[Reply]
-King- 10:45 AM 07-14-2018

Yeah being in a small market has really hurt Aaron Rodgers. They rarely ever talk about him.

You guys are just making up narratives just to be mad. If mahomes is great, everybody will talk about him and him vs. Watson will be the biggest games of the year and must see television.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:46 AM 07-14-2018
Dudes.....it's almost camp time.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 10:47 AM 07-14-2018
I hate GB and Aaron Rodgers but the Packers are a special case. They are iconic. That trumps small market. Same deal with the Steelers. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:47 AM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
They can say whatever they want, it isnt killing my buzz

As if going 4-4 in the first half of the season would be a bad thing :-)
What I find annoying is these idiots cannot think for themselves and only regurgitate what the lead dogs say.

1. Alex was the sole reason for any success on offense last year. Without him, we are doomed to take a step back.

2. No run and gun QB from a smaller school has ever been successful- so, therefore, Mahomes won't be either.

3. Mahomes only played in 1 MEANINGLESS game- even though it was on the road in the cold, Pile High air- against mostly starters of a hated division rival who really wanted to break their losing streak against us.

4. Because of #2 and #3- Mahomes is going to throw a TON of interceptions- I mean he is going to cough the ball up at a record pace. More INTS than TD's most likely.

5. Since Mahomes has been compared to Brett Favre- it means he is reckless with the football, a bad decision maker, doesn't know the playbook- and just slings it all over the field willy-nilly and hopes for the best. This supports #4- for rock-solid Proof- that he will throw a TON of interceptions.

6. Mahomes does not know the Playbook- as spewed by Fesco and KK so many time it has become their mantra against Mahomes. The only reason he is even out there- is because Alex. When Alex was not heroically leading this offense- he was taking this poor huckleberry under his wing and trying to learn him some football stuff.

7. Mahomes is all arm and no brain. See # 6. Even after a year under the great Alex- this dumb gunslinger does not know the playbook according to Fesco and KK. No sources were quoted, but the message has been delivered repeatedly as FACT. This seems to be the basis for all the Mahomes is a ROOKIE talk, even though he Not a ROOKIE.

8. Mahomes never was or never will be as great as Watson. The Chiefs pulled another Blackledge for Marino blunder. Watson with bad knees is better than a healthy Mahomes all day long.

9. Chiefs can't win in the postseason. Nothing will ever change since we LOST Alex and brought in this kid that can't learn the playbook.

10. Chiefs have a tough schedule. And since teams stay exactly the same every year- we are doomed, especially since we foolishly gave up the QB rating leader who took his 200 yards a game average to Washington. This "Mahomes thing" is going to fail plus we lost an absolute stud like Alex, the smartest player in the NFL...ever.

Chiefs are doomed for a long season of countless interceptions and heartbreak.
[Reply]
Best22 10:48 AM 07-14-2018

The only comment of this offseason that matters
[Reply]
Best22 10:50 AM 07-14-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah being in a small market has really hurt Aaron Rodgers. They rarely ever talk about him.

You guys are just making up narratives just to be mad. If mahomes is great, everybody will talk about him and him vs. Watson will be the biggest games of the year and must see television.
Posted via Mobile Device
The Packers aren't a true "small market" team. They're not the Chiefs and never were. They were always more beloved and highly regarded. They have more fans and cache than the big market Jets/Bears

Same with the Steelers. Steelers are the AFC version of the Cowboys
[Reply]
Page 821 of 2691
« First < 321721771811817818819820821 82282382482583187192113211821 > Last »
Up