ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 300
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
notorious 10:23 PM 11-09-2014
The white sheet person is a nobody.

They bury their own, not burn them.
[Reply]
thabear04 10:27 PM 11-09-2014
Originally Posted by notorious:
The guy that plays the character "Eugene" is absolutely hilarious on Talking Dead. :-)
Yeah i saw that.
[Reply]
thabear04 10:28 PM 11-09-2014
The white sheet person is a nobody.

They bury their own, not burn them.
But they never burn an walkers and cover them.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:38 PM 11-09-2014
Is Eugene....toast
[Reply]
cabletech94 10:51 PM 11-09-2014
:-)
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Is Eugene....toast
he sure didn't look "happy".:-)
[Reply]
Valiant 10:54 PM 11-09-2014
Originally Posted by Valiant:
I do not read the comics on purpose. I do not want to spoil my watching of the show.

But I agree that the so called doctor is lying. He probably is not even a doctor, just some smart nerd that knows a lot of words and keeps lying to keep people around him to survive. Once they get to DC he will be exposed.
Booom..
[Reply]
notorious 11:09 PM 11-09-2014
Yeah, Eugene got fucked up.

I thought the Big Red Machine was going to kill himself when his only reason to live turned out to be a lie.
[Reply]
Silock 11:53 PM 11-09-2014
Yeah, Eugene got fucked up.

I thought the Big Red Machine was going to kill himself when his only reason to live turned out to be a lie.
Me too
[Reply]
Radar Chief 09:47 AM 11-10-2014
Yeah, Eugene got ****ed up.

I thought he was going to kill Eugene, they even brought that up during the after show and Michael Cudlitz agreed he would’ve killed him had the others not interfered.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 09:51 AM 11-10-2014
I was actually surprised they went ahead and busted Eugene’s secret. I kind of assumed they would get closer to DC before that happened but the whole sabotaging the vehicles was a nice twist that wasn't in the comics.
[Reply]
Otter 02:32 PM 11-10-2014
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
I was actually surprised they went ahead and busted Eugene’s secret. I kind of assumed they would get closer to DC before that happened but the whole sabotaging the vehicles was a nice twist that wasn't in the comics.
Fuck me for reading this thread before watching the episode.

I knew Eugene was full of shit. "It's classified". Really? REALLY!!!

Are you worried the Chinese are going to steal the cure to the zombie apocolypse and save the world? Why wouldn't you be Xeroxing the cure and sending it up in helium balloons for the world to see.

Hate this thread and my lack of willpower.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:40 PM 11-10-2014
Originally Posted by Otter:
Fuck me for reading this thread before watching the episode.

I knew Eugene was full of shit. "It's classified". Really? REALLY!!!

Are you worried the Chinese are going to steal the cure to the zombie apocolypse and save the world? Why wouldn't you be Xeroxing the cure and sending it up in helium balloons for the world to see.

Hate this thread and my lack of willpower.
Yeah...I never login to this thread till after am episode. I enjoy the discussion though
[Reply]
KC_Lee 02:52 PM 11-10-2014
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Is Eugene....toast
Nah, I bet Glenn saves his butt. In some of the season previews we see Glenn say something like "That's not who we are.", willing to bet this is Glenn's plea to save Eugene.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 10:59 AM 11-11-2014
Why did Big Red kill all those other people with the tin can? Were they humans or zombies?

I took it as he killed the other survivors so his family would have more supplies. That freaked his family out and they ran off and got killed. Yeah?
[Reply]
Radar Chief 11:04 AM 11-11-2014
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Why did Big Red kill all those other people with the tin can? Were they humans or zombies?

I took it as he killed the other survivors so his family would have more supplies. That freaked his family out and they ran off and got killed. Yeah?
It’s been a while since I’ve read this part but I’m pretty sure in the comics they were assaulting his family so he flipped and killed them all bare knuckles style.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 300
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Up