ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 114 of 300
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124164214 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:49 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Yep,I even had to rewind and watch it again.
Same. That was awesome. Daryl is far and away THE best character on the show.

Also very glad that Sam and his jackass brother are dead. It's ridiculous that Carl/Rick let the older brother live. The mom was hot, so she will be missed. The creepy ass Wolf? character also gone, nice. Morgan was an idiot not to kill him in their first encounter, and he's a huge liability if he adheres to this all life is precious garbage.

I'm trying to come around on the priest.. but he was so awful up until now that I still can't understand the group allowing him to live. It was good to see Eugene finally find a pair and start hacking through the crowd.

Also loved the Glenn rescue against the wall. Abraham made me lol with his "can you get the gate there, pal?" shout and laugh.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:11 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
Same. That was awesome. Daryl is far and away THE best character on the show.

Also very glad that Sam and his jackass brother are dead. It's ridiculous that Carl/Rick let the older brother live. The mom was hot, so she will be missed. The creepy ass Wolf? character also gone, nice. Morgan was an idiot not to kill him in their first encounter, and he's a huge liability if he adheres to this all life is precious garbage.

I'm trying to come around on the priest.. but he was so awful up until now that I still can't understand the group allowing him to live. It was good to see Eugene finally find a pair and start hacking through the crowd.

Also loved the Glenn rescue against the wall. Abraham made me lol with his "can you get the gate there, pal?" shout and laugh.
I'm coming around on him. I really want him to redeem himself, and taking care of Li'l Asskicker and getting the courage to go fight was a very positive step.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:27 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
They basically made Gabriel the metaphor for all the of Alexandrian's courage. Stop praying for help and go kill some walkers.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:11 AM 02-15-2016
This was one of the 10 best episodes IMO. It was thrilling throughout the entire hour and had some great acting.

One thing I hate is Rick's dumbassery. It's starting to get unrealistic. Okay this guy is fine after taking on 75 walkers by himself for 10 mins.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:20 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
This was one of the 10 best episodes IMO. It was thrilling throughout the entire hour and had some great acting.

One thing I hate is Rick's dumbassery. It's starting to get unrealistic. Okay this guy is fine after taking on 75 walkers by himself for 10 mins.
Rick was just ragin like Tyrese of course he's fine!
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:32 AM 02-15-2016
It's starting to get unrealistic.
This is a show about zombies.

So...
[Reply]
Jerm 11:37 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Zero chance. He's a fan favorite, so much so that they'd lose audience over it.
I get what you're saying but there's rumors this is his last season and they did set it up last night with him wasting Negan's men...
[Reply]
eDave 11:41 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I get what you're saying but there's rumors this is his last season and they did set it up last night with him wasting Negan's men...
I'm curious how they would know it was Daryl. Their witnesses are a bit predisposed at the moment.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:44 AM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'm curious how they would know it was Daryl. Their witnesses are a bit predisposed at the moment.
Right lol...but they could always come up with something...oh we had someone in the trees watching, yadda yadda yadda.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:00 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
This is a show about zombies.

So...
:-) - DG brings things back to earth.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:14 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Hmm... there would be riots. I seriously think they'd lose a not-insignificant number of viewers.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 12:56 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
It really doesn't. It could go on for years and years, just with different characters over time. And as long as it continues to get these ratings, it will.
In case you haven't noticed,nothing does anymore. They can't keep Changing main characters or they would have by now.
They've passed the half way point of the length of this show.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 01:00 PM 02-15-2016

It's unrealistic every week. They get in some situation and then there's a commercial break and then everyone is ok.
[Reply]
eDave 01:01 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
In case you haven't noticed,nothing does anymore. They can't keep Changing main characters or they would have by now.
They've passed the half way point of the length of this show.
Carl is John Conner.
[Reply]
Toby Waller 01:07 PM 02-15-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
Carl is John Conner.
Connor....I don't quite understand the comparison?
[Reply]
Page 114 of 300
« First < 1464104110111112113114 115116117118124164214 > Last »
Up