ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 458 of 460
« First < 358408448454455456457458 459460 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge***
smittysbar 11:49 AM 05-11-2008
Okay, here is a place for the Golfers to talk about tournaments, clubs, swing help or thoughts.

Today is the Players Championship, which I think ought to be the 5th Major. Largest pot in the PGA. The daunting 17th, which seems to bring excitement every year. At least we will get to see Sergio blow up yet again.

I am ready to see some water balls!
[Reply]
Jerm 09:10 AM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by Shag:
Fowler concedes a 2.5 footer to give away the cup? WTF?
Encapsulates the entire attitude of this team…

Dude wipes his drive into the water and he acts like he couldn’t care less and then concedes the putt that you 100% make Fleetwood putt….

It’s pathetic.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:14 AM 10-01-2023
Fleetwood is a pretty big choker, he could have missed a 2 foot 8 incher for sure :-)
[Reply]
Shag 09:15 AM 10-01-2023
So, who's the US captain in '25? I love ZJ, but from his captains picks through today, seems like he wasn't the guy for the job.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:22 AM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by Shag:
So, who's the US captain in '25? I love ZJ, but from his captains picks through today, seems like he wasn't the guy for the job.
Tiger. Need a captain that’s a little bit of an asshole and hates to lose. The US players looked like they didn’t give a shit the entire week.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 09:33 AM 10-01-2023
A pitiful performance.
[Reply]
DanBecky 09:33 AM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Tiger. Need a captain that’s a little bit of an asshole and hates to lose. The US players looked like they didn’t give a shit the entire week.
Yeah, the only logical choice really. I’m sure the guys on the team like Zack. But maybe someone who garners more respect is more ideal. Plus his players would more than likely take on Tiger’s attitude.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:00 AM 10-01-2023
Leaving Cam Young, Glover, and Bradley off this team in lieu of Fowler, Spieth, and Thomas was criminal….

Too many captains want the “tried and true” instead of building a team that can actually win…
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:09 AM 10-01-2023
Fowler was playing pretty well this year. I totally get that pick. Thomas was the obvious head-scratcher. He and Spieth played in three matches together and mustered a half point.
[Reply]
TheGreatCassholio 11:42 AM 10-01-2023
Glad ZJ got to take everyone on a nice little guys trip where they played a little golf in their down time. If you don't really care if you win/lose or how you play, at least let the guys that want to play in it be part of the team going forward.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:02 PM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Fowler was playing pretty well this year. I totally get that pick. Thomas was the obvious head-scratcher. He and Spieth played in three matches together and mustered a half point.
Yeah the fact that Thomas is on the team is laughable. He will be really good again someday but hes been awful for a while now.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:14 PM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Leaving Cam Young, Glover, and Bradley off this team in lieu of Fowler, Spieth, and Thomas was criminal….

Too many captains want the “tried and true” instead of building a team that can actually win…
DJ and Reed are far better players/competitors than any of those three (Young, Bradley, Glover) and have tremendous records in these competitions. Pretending that they ceased being among the top golfers in the world because they joined LIV was silly.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:17 PM 10-01-2023
That was mostly Spieth's fault from the golf that I saw on Friday/Saturday. He was absolutely awful.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:17 PM 10-01-2023
Reed is a cheating bitch. I'd rather they lose that exhibition every time than play that shitbird.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:19 PM 10-01-2023
Reed is a cheating bitch. I'd rather they lose that exhibition every time than play that shitbird.
There's no question about that, but he lives for this shit. They miss him.
[Reply]
Jerm 02:34 PM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
DJ and Reed are far better players/competitors than any of those three (Young, Bradley, Glover) and have tremendous records in these competitions. Pretending that they ceased being among the top golfers in the world because they joined LIV was silly.
Could’ve added them too….the guys I mention were actually playing in the lead up and all in form, gotta get out of this mindset of going for guys based off their name and constructing a team that’s hungry and wanting to go out there and compete.
[Reply]
Page 458 of 460
« First < 358408448454455456457458 459460 >
Up