ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 65
« First < 13535960616263 6465 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Kelvin Benjamin is available [and has signed with the Chiefs, but not really, just a dumbass bump]
BandwagonChiefsFan 06:47 PM 12-05-2018
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...36043328028672
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:12 PM 12-26-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
we should have poached Allen Lazard of of the Jacksonville PS like the Packers did.
You know who put GM is right?
[Reply]
jcarp 10:16 AM 12-27-2018
Please do NOT throw a pass to Benjamin!

May I say, it will be a mistake you will regret. His target to reception ratio is less than 37%. (24 of 66 in 2018) - see espn's roster site.

Why was this guy picked up, absolutely no reason to have a pass dropper on the team.
[Reply]
jcarp 10:17 AM 12-27-2018
Anybody but Benjamin to start!
[Reply]
njchiefs 01:37 PM 12-27-2018
Originally Posted by njchiefs:
Watched the “highlight” films. Even before the torn ACL. Looks like a tight end. Can’t separate. Touch his feet and he falls down. Bump him when he’s off balance and he falls down. Catches a lot of balls in the breadbasket rather than with his hands. Leaps for balls instead of running through them. But I hear he’s a swell guy and should be real asset in the locker room...
Like I said...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:07 PM 01-02-2019
Was watching the clip where kelce and Benjamin collide. BTW, mahomes threw a perfect no look pass if they don't run into each other. I trust kelce was in the right place. Did Benjamin screw up or was he just not familiar with how mahomes would react in a scramble drill?
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 12:18 PM 01-02-2019
Perhaps it's the presence of the L in his first name that is causing the problems. I think removing that would go a long way towards making him a viable receiving option. Who wouldn't want Kevin Benjamin catching lasers from Mahomes?
[Reply]
Valiant 12:23 PM 01-02-2019
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
The throw was behind him and probably would have been knocked out anyway..shit throw. Still probably should have been caught
Wut? By definition it was a great throw, hit the numbers.
You catch with your hands. He needs to hit the jugs constantly. If you want to be great you can't drop those. Even getting swatted they should keep the ball with the size of the wr to db.
[Reply]
bdj23 12:33 PM 01-02-2019
I will never understand why he isn't any good.
[Reply]
FAX 12:42 PM 01-02-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:
He's never been the same since Peters stole the ball and his soul for the Chiefs victory against the Punthers.

In all seriousnesslyness, though ... he has the physical gifts so I have to wonder if he is mentally impaired. He looks at the ball coming to him as though he is surprised and confused about the whole thing.

Running the wrong routes and a talent for sticking to his defender doesn't help much, either.

FAX
[Reply]
UK_Chief 12:45 PM 01-02-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Was watching the clip where kelce and Benjamin collide. BTW, mahomes threw a perfect no look pass if they don't run into each other. I trust kelce was in the right place. Did Benjamin screw up or was he just not familiar with how mahomes would react in a scramble drill?
That’s Benjamin’s no look route running
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:53 PM 01-02-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Watkins and Kelce had a similar snafu in the Patriots game during a scramble drill. Unfortunately, that type of cohesion just takes time to develop.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:57 PM 01-02-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Watkins and Kelce had a similar snafu in the Patriots game during a scramble drill. Unfortunately, that type of cohesion just takes time to develop.
I was kind of thinking that as well. Benjamin's not the brightest of route runners. But it'd be more encouraging if a lot of this was just Benjamin not knowing yet how to read mahomes. I'm still hoping out a small shred of hope that maybe Benjamin can contribute at least a tiny bit to our playoff run. Though I'm not holding my breath either.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:03 PM 01-02-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
It's funny/strange/peculiar/sad that I was actually thinking about this damn play yesterday. I mean, thinking about a freaking dropped td pass on Christmas Day! I think it got to me.

When it happened, I told myself that our brand-new, giant receiver probably wasn't accustomed to catching footballs thrown with that sort of velocity. But the more I thought about it, I decided our brand-new, giant receiver is a tool. You have basically one damn job when you're facing the QB and the ball hits you in the numbers. One job.

FAX
Yeah...reach for the damn ball.

With your HANDS.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:05 PM 01-02-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Because he reserves his grip for the ladle handle, to scoop the fucking gravy m8
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 01:11 PM 01-02-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Because he reserves his grip for the ladle handle, to scoop the fucking gravy m8
:-)
[Reply]
Page 63 of 65
« First < 13535960616263 6465 >
Up