ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign NT Xavier Williams
O.city 02:42 PM 03-20-2018

#Chiefs scoop up DT Xavier Williams from Arizona. Fits the Brett Veach model, 26-year-old ascending four-year player. Born in KC, played at Grandview. @TerezPaylor had it first.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) March 20, 2018

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:54 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:

Yes. I've been a negative nancy about this defense but I absolutely love the plan that Veach seems to have when it comes to bringing in young, talented players.
[Reply]
JakeF 05:55 PM 03-20-2018
Still need more help along the defensive line. You can never have too much. Another pass rushing OLB/RDE please.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:55 PM 03-20-2018
Well they same no football team is without holes and if you held a gun to my head I'm going to say ours will be TE2. That might be a next year thing.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:55 PM 03-20-2018
Thank God, give us a serviceable starter there, and then at least we have two big bodies for that position this year, with Hamilton backing up... great job Brett Veach, I'm now perfectly content with free agency

Now go draft your ass off...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:59 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Well they same no football team is without holes and if you held a gun to my head I'm going to say ours will be TE2. That might be a next year thing.
FS and LG. Those are the 2 that really jump out.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:59 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Give me a safety like Boston and I'll be a happy turtle.
Northern say's he is soft. But I do like Boston myself.
[Reply]
Hoover 06:01 PM 03-20-2018
D-line is still a HUGE draft need as we don't have anyone signed past 2019.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:02 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:

Watkins is only 24? Wow. He must've started his career as a high school intern.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:07 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
D-line is still a HUGE draft need as we don't have anyone signed past 2019.
that will probably be a 3rd or 4th rd pick this year. Probably will use our 2nd on a CB or LB is my bet.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:08 PM 03-20-2018
CB is still obviously something Veach wants or he wanted have offered Kyle Fuller a deal.

We don’t have Nelson or Amerson under contract next year. That might be need #1, if it isn’t safety.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:12 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
I don't like trading up though. I'd like to keep those picks.
You do IF YOUR GUY is there and you fear a few teams ahead of you will take him. BUT he has to be "YOUR GUY" you are absolutely sold on for the future when you do this and why Dorsey traded up for KHunt and he was wise to do so now looking back.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:13 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
CB and still obviously something Veach wants or he wanted have offered Kyle Fuller a deal.

We don’t have Nelson or Amerson under contract next year. That might be need #1, if it isn’t safety.
Definitely a safety IF the right one is there for sure.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:15 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
These GIFs excite me. Looks like he has no issue taking on blocks, which is what we need him to do.

Brandon Linder is one of the best in the league at C and Williams gave him all he could handle on that snap.
He blew up the whole plan, and chased his man right down the line for the snag... never lost sight of Fournette, nice awareness there
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:17 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
We will get our TE2 in this upcoming draft for sure. I like Andrews out of OU has great hands and has that Bavaaro type of body to block although he didn't block in college and hopefully he can transition well to a good blocker.
[Reply]
O.city 06:18 PM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
You do IF YOUR GUY is there and you fear a few teams ahead of you will take him. BUT he has to be "YOUR GUY" you are absolutely sold on for the future when you do this and why Dorsey traded up for KHunt and he was wise to do so now looking back.
They got their qb now, so you need to keep throwing numbers at it

Normally, trading up is ok but with no first rounder I wouldn’t be giving up picks
[Reply]
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up