ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 211 of 386
« First < 111161201207208209210211 212213214215221261311 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 06:52 PM 04-23-2019
I thought it was to show Davos's softer side again as the girl reminded him of Shireen.
[Reply]
Fish 06:59 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
All this talk about the dead and overrunning Winterfell and running in the crypts.....

Maybe we really might get a glimpse of Lady Stoneheart?
That would be a classic GoT move. Finally give the audience Lady Stoneheart, except she's a disgusting white walker trying to eat her child instead of a magically undead woman out for revenge.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:03 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
I thought it was to show Davos's softer side again as the girl reminded him of Shireen.
I agree that makes the most sense. But I want some plot twists! And some death! The story lines are set. Time to rock and roll.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:10 PM 04-23-2019
The secret to my strength!!

[Reply]
Frazod 07:38 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Hmm, maybe?. I was wondering about him and if he'd come for Arya. Would certainly explain her running scared in the crypts, because I don't think a bunch of zombies would draw that reaction out of her...
Well, she's never actually seen one before. And if it's her mom or brother, well, that would definitely be enough to rattle her.

But I have speculated in the past that Jaqen might go after her for abusing her faceless man powers. She basically used them to take down an entire house.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:29 PM 04-23-2019

[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:12 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Well, she's never actually seen one before. And if it's her mom or brother, well, that would definitely be enough to rattle her.

But I have speculated in the past that Jaqen might go after her for abusing her faceless man powers. She basically used them to take down an entire house.
she did tell him she is Arya Stark of Winterfell when she left. She was no longer “no one”. Now Jaquen may have a different opinion.....:-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:53 AM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
she did tell him she is Arya Stark of Winterfell when she left. She was no longer “no one”. Now Jaquen may have a different opinion.....
There's long been speculation that that scene was evidence that she's not actually Arya, but the waif, using all that they learned through the lying game to become her victim, with the real Arya left dead in the water.

That has always seemed a bit too elegant for the show to me. Who her target is and why she hasn't struck seems like a big ol' plot hole, too. But it would give a different spin on some of the scenes the first two weeks.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:41 AM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
There's long been speculation that that scene was evidence that she's not actually Arya, but the waif, using all that they learned through the lying game to become her victim, with the real Arya left dead in the water.

That has always seemed a bit too elegant for the show to me. Who her target is and why she hasn't struck seems like a big ol' plot hole, too. But it would give a different spin on some of the scenes the first two weeks.
Wait.... what? Sorry, but that waif theory is dumber than a GEICO commercial. Why would the waif give a shit about the Starks, the Freys, or anything in Westeros?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:45 AM 04-24-2019
Wait.... what? Sorry, but that waif theory is dumber than a GEICO commercial. Why would the waif give a shit about the Starks, the Freys, or anything in Westeros?
WaifArya wouldn't bother with Gendry.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:12 AM 04-24-2019
This
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:11 AM 04-24-2019
Like I said, I don't follow that theory myself but if it was valid, she would be there because the Faceless Men had been contracted to kill someone who's there. Plenty to choose from.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:29 AM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Like I said, I don't follow that theory myself but if it was valid, she would be there because the Faceless Men had been contracted to kill someone who's there. Plenty to choose from.
Not aimed at you because you don’t believe the theory but by that logic, would the FM been contracted to fuck Gendry?
[Reply]
Frazod 11:40 AM 04-24-2019
Could be wrong here, but I would really be surprised if show has any more curveballs up its sleeve at this point - we've all seen how they've steamrolled toward a conclusion that is now four episodes away.

While a faceless man angle would be intriguing, I don't think they'd reintroduce a previous season storyline at this point.

It seemed like last week they kind of paired off major/supporting characters - Arya and Gendry, Sansa and Theon, Jorah and Sam, Jamie and Brienne. I think one from each pair will die in the next episode, and the only question is which one, and what other soon-to-be-undead corpses will be added to the pile?

Obviously Jon and Dany are paired as well, but I just don't see them killing off one of them until the very end.

Of course, I could be completely wrong. I was watching something on YouTube a couple of days ago suggesting that Tyrion's recent bout of stupidity has been according to a plan, and that he's going to spring some shit on everybody. Who knows?
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:22 PM 04-24-2019
New pics, nothing I'd really consider a spoiler: https://ew.com/tv/2019/04/24/game-of...n-8-episode-3/
[Reply]
Page 211 of 386
« First < 111161201207208209210211 212213214215221261311 > Last »
Up