ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2249 of 3903
« First < 1249174921492199223922452246224722482249 225022512252225322592299234927493249 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
petegz28 12:35 PM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Looks like we surpassed 100k deaths.
Yeah like 2 days ago
[Reply]
Mecca 12:35 PM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Lmao you know you wanting everyone to do what you deem fit, makes you a selfish shithead right?
Until it has to do with abortion then it's ok to make someone do what you deem correct right?
[Reply]
TLO 12:35 PM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Here you go.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
The same thing was noted in Kentucky a day or two ago, but the article is behind a paywall, so I don't know about its veracity.

Here is the CDC website:

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

There is a way to search by cause of death by state and ICD-10 code, but it's extremely cumbersome.

I still think the best way to catch this, for now, is to look at excess mortality.
Interesting, thanks.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:35 PM 05-27-2020
If you scoll a little in my link, it's really easy to see regarding those staggering pneumonia statistics.
Yeah CRAZY that COVID is scaring people so bad they are not going to the hospital till its to late even if they have something that is very treatable.
[Reply]
Donger 12:36 PM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I get it man. We've been programmed to ignore what's gone on in this country for the past 30 years. And I'm fine with you being that way, but just spare us with the "do it for your fellow Americans" crap, mmkay?
Okay, so maybe they were illegals. I don't see why that would cause you to not wear a mask.
[Reply]
TLO 12:36 PM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I should know by tomorrow if I have had this Covid crap.....
Went and got the antibody test?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:36 PM 05-27-2020
There could be a direct correlation between people who are getting pneumonia and not wanting to go to hospital till its to late.

Doesn't mean States are hiding coronavirus numbers under pneumonia.
Just so we're clear, you think there's been a (potentially) massive increase in pneumonia mortality due to people refusing to seek treatment because they're afraid of a respiratory disease that presents as pneumonia and requires hospitalization for severe cases?
[Reply]
petegz28 12:36 PM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Went and got the antibody test?
Yes, Sir....
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:37 PM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
It'd be nice if that guy had a linked source.
Save yourself some trouble and just assume that ANYTHING that originates from Twitter is politically slanted propaganda.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:37 PM 05-27-2020
Just so we're clear, you think there's been a (potentially) massive increase in pneumonia mortality due to people refusing to seek treatment because they're afraid of a respiratory disease that presents as pneumonia and requires hospitalization for severe cases?
Oh I get it you are allowed to point to data trends and extrapolate them out into crazy conspiracy theories but no one else is?

Just wanna make sure we are on the same page.

And to answer you question, YES there have already been studies saying this EXACT thing is happening.
[Reply]
TLO 12:39 PM 05-27-2020
Yeah CRAZY that COVID is scaring people so bad they are not going to the hospital till its to late even if they have something that is very treatable.
One thing I've been reading a lot today is younger people experiencing strokes due to covid.

This isn't new news, it had already been reported on.

What was news to me was that some of the articles said that people were having stroke symptoms and waiting 2 or 3 days before going to the hospital.

WTF
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:40 PM 05-27-2020
If you scoll a little in my link, it's really easy to see regarding those staggering pneumonia statistics.
Yeah, but in the case of Florida and their 5K pneumonia deaths, I don't see past years for comparison in that link. I would not be surprised if there was fuckery with the numbers there given that they were caught censoring data from medical examiners, didn't want to count snowbirds in death statistics (don't know if that's still going on or not) and the shitshow behind their dashboard, but given the difficulty in navigating the CDC's website for other cause of death, I don't want to make a bold proclamation.
[Reply]
Monticore 12:40 PM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Yes, Sir....
They are still not very accurate I believe.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:41 PM 05-27-2020
Yeah, but in the case of Florida and their 5K pneumonia deaths, I don't see past years for comparison in that link. I would not be surprised if there was ****ery with the numbers there given that they were caught censoring data from medical examiners, didn't want to count snowbirds in death statistics (don't know if that's still going on or not) and the shitshow behind their dashboard, but given the difficulty in navigating the CDC's website for other cause of death, I don't want to make a bold proclamation.
This is a lie and has been debunked
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:42 PM 05-27-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Okay, so maybe they were illegals. I don't see why that would cause you to not wear a mask.
You completely missed the point of the previously linked post. AMERICANS are largely doing what's necessary, and from what I've seen with my own two eyes, is that effort is largely being threatened by a community comprised mostly by non-Americans, or products thereof.

There's no crusade to go on against a small minority of Americans who don't want to wear a mask. The VAST MAJORITY are doing what's necessary. I see it every damn day. There is a much larger problem that the country is sticking their head in the sand about. Y'all are choosing the wrong battle here.
[Reply]
Page 2249 of 3903
« First < 1249174921492199223922452246224722482249 225022512252225322592299234927493249 > Last »
Up