ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
In Memoriam>Sad News, Psyko Tek was a long time member here
RaidersFan 06:26 PM 10-19-2017
He died last night in his sleep. I thought I should let you know. I will log into his account later this week, to close it out. Our game is tonight. we were going to watch it together, like we always do.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:47 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Whats so sickening about all of our recently deceased guys is just how YOUNG they were... Dave, Sacc, Ed and now Psyko at 52! was by far the oldest of them all, good grief its crazy
That is crazy

:-)
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:10 AM 10-23-2017
RIP
[Reply]
luv 12:39 PM 10-23-2017
RIP
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:42 PM 10-23-2017
You just CAN'T let your teeth go. I know (personally) that it sucks to go in and get everything fixed after you've neglected it for a few years (or decades), but you've simply GOT to. Tooth decay is SIGNIFICANTLY associated with MAJOR chronic health problems. Not saying this was the case in Psyko's (RIP) case as it sounds like more of a tragic one-off event, but just as an FYI.

I had perfect teeth and stopped going to the dentist when I was in college. Kept putting it off and putting it off, next thing you knew, I hadn't been to dentist in 10 years. My teeth still looked great, but they were starting to fail in the back. Long story short, $15k, 3 implants, 2 root canals, 2 crowns, and multiple redone fillings later, I finally got a handle on it. Now back to going every 6 months like I should have been all along. Reading about all the diseases caused by tooth decay scared me straight.

We need to do everything we can to keep ourselves off this list for as long as possible.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:41 PM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by RaidersFan:
He drank beer, smoked cigarettes, and ate meat. When he got a toothache, he thought he could push through. It became abscessed. We will know more next week, but it appears that his heart just couldn't take the added strain of the infection.
So go to the damned dentist! Just sayin'
He made it until his kids were grown. He played a huge part in that. He was very proud of his children.
This is crazy. I had no idea this was possible and started reading.

http://southtampasmiles.com/abscessed-tooth/

His posts were always alot of fun. Going to be missed around here.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:44 PM 10-23-2017
People really have no idea that if you have an infection in your body, and don't treat it, that it can kill you?

I mean I figured this was common knowledge? No offense to Psyko Tek and it sounds like he just ignored it figuring it would go away.

People DO die from not getting root canals taken care of so don't mess around with it.
[Reply]
38yrsfan 05:58 PM 10-23-2017
Rest easy sir.
[Reply]
O.city 08:41 AM 10-24-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
People really have no idea that if you have an infection in your body, and don't treat it, that it can kill you?

I mean I figured this was common knowledge? No offense to Psyko Tek and it sounds like he just ignored it figuring it would go away.

People DO die from not getting root canals taken care of so don't mess around with it.
Man, you have no idea the things people will go thru to avoid getting their teeth fixed.

It's crazy.
[Reply]
O.city 08:41 AM 10-24-2017
Awful news

RIP
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:19 PM 10-24-2017

He died from an infection after a root canal?
[Reply]
New World Order 01:06 PM 10-24-2017

Truth.

I knew a guy that died from a cat scratch.
[Reply]
lewdog 01:38 PM 10-24-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
He died from an infection after a root canal?
Sounds like from NOT getting a root canal and letting a tooth abscess. Poor wording on my post.

Yes, that can kill you quickly.
[Reply]
scho63 01:58 PM 10-24-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Truth.

I knew a guy that died from a cat scratch.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:36 PM 10-25-2017
Saw this the other day but didn't really know him even just as a poster to say anything. Sad if he wasn't old. RIP
[Reply]
CrazyPhuD 10:41 AM 10-26-2017
:-)
way too soon, RIP
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up