ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3110 of 4897
« First < 2110261030103060310031063107310831093110 311131123113311431203160321036104110 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
TEX 12:59 PM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Is there a reason you failed to include 2021, being as it is the most recent season and the most relevant data point?

Why should anyone care what kind of deep passer DangeRuss was in 2016? Or 2017? Or 2020 for that matter? How is that relevant to today?

As many have pointed out in this very thread, DangeRuss isn't the young spry chicken he once was and has lost some of his athleticism and mobility. (As all QB's do when they age)

I'm more interested in what kind of passer he is NOW and how that compares to other deep ball passers in the NFL right NOW. But I get you guys don't want to do that.

So if all you Donko fans want to keep pretending 2022 Russ is the same guy as 2016 Russ or 2017 Russ, etc. etc., by all means, don't let me rain on your parade.

I'm sure he hasn't lost a step or any arm strength at all . . . . . .
Weird that he did that...
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:05 PM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Is there a reason you failed to include 2021, being as it is the most recent season and the most relevant data point?

Why should anyone care what kind of deep passer DangeRuss was in 2016? Or 2017? Or 2020 for that matter? How is that relevant to today?

As many have pointed out in this very thread, DangeRuss isn't the young spry chicken he once was and has lost some of his athleticism and mobility. (As all QB's do when they age)

I'm more interested in what kind of passer he is NOW and how that compares to other deep ball passers in the NFL right NOW. But I get you guys don't want to do that.

So if all you Donko fans want to keep pretending 2022 Russ is the same guy as 2016 Russ or 2017 Russ, etc. etc., by all means, don't let me rain on your parade.

I'm sure he hasn't lost a step or any arm strength at all . . . . . .
Originally Posted by TEX:
Weird that he did that...
You guys think I wrote that?

The reason it doesn't include 2021 is that it was written in August 2021, and the author apparently lacked the ability to foretell the future. Including more data always gives a better picture than cherry-picking a single (injured) season.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:49 PM 08-23-2022
Since we're on a "what have done for me lately" tip...

Wilson is 12-11 over his past 23...essentially a .500 QB over the past season and a half.

Donks only won two games last year against a team with 7 or more wins....that was with Fant and Patrick....Miller for some of it.

I'm failing to see how this current iteration of Wilson, going to a Donk team with a weaker offensive roster than in 2021, is going to produce a different result.

Just because the media has been instructed to pimp them up...doesn't change the numbers/current history.

This new staff also appears to be the rookie coaches we thought they were....

Really the only things you have...is hoping Wilson is somehow transported to the first half of 2020...before teams started throwing the 2 deep safety look at him...and that Evero, who was a DB coach for the past 5 years, is somehow better at running a defense than Fangio and his 35 years of experience.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:59 PM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Since we're on a "what have done for me lately" tip...

Wilson is 12-11 over his past 23...essentially a .500 QB over the past season and a half.

Donks only won two games last year against a team with 7 or more wins....that was with Fant and Patrick....Miller for some of it.

I'm failing to see how this current iteration of Wilson, going to a Donk team with a weaker offensive roster than in 2021, is going to produce a different result.

Just because the media has been instructed to pimp them up...doesn't change the numbers/current history.

This new staff also appears to be the rookie coaches we thought they were....

Really the only things you have...is hoping Wilson is somehow transported to the first half of 2020...before teams started throwing the 2 deep safety look at him...and that Evero, who was a DB coach for the past 5 years, is somehow better at running a defense than Fangio and his 35 years of experience.
You're asking the same questions and restating the same things... just sit back and relax, enjoy the games. If they go your way, you're going to love it.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:07 PM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You're asking the same questions and restating the same things... just sit back and relax, enjoy the games. If they go your way, you're going to love it.
I'm relaxed...Chiefs already won a SB and are poised to be in contention for years.

I dont take football that serious anymore...I just like like calling out corruption. Your team seems to give me an endless supply of ammunition... and I'm not going to let you forget about it.

Raiders, apart from the 12-4 Vegas move sham, and the Chargers arent perennial cheaters...and their fans are tolerable.

The moment their QB starts doping to win fake trophies...I'll be on to them.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:13 PM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:

The reason it doesn't include 2021 is that it was written in August 2021, and the author apparently lacked the ability to foretell the future. Including more data always gives a better picture than cherry-picking a single (injured) season.
The injury provides a convenient excuse, but his numbers started falling long before the injury.

As has been pointed out, since the league adjusted to “letting Russ cook,” he’s a barely .500 QB with pedestrian numbers by today’s standards. And his rushing yards have fallen off a cliff.

It’s almost like he should have shut his mouth and listened to a coach who took his team to two Super Bowls and dominated the college ranks.
[Reply]
MagicHef 02:17 PM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm relaxed...Chiefs already won a SB and are poised to be in contention for years.

I dont take football that serious anymore...I just like like calling out corruption. Your team seems to give me an endless supply of ammunition... and I'm not going to let you forget about it.

Raiders, apart from the 12-4 Vegas move sham, and the Chargers arent perennial cheaters...and their fans are tolerable.

The moment their QB starts doping to win fake trophies...I'll be on to them.
False. The Chargers don't have fans.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:20 PM 08-23-2022
If you look at the average Denver message board these days, you might draw the same conclusion about Broncos fans.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:28 PM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
If you look at the average Denver message board these days, you might draw the same conclusion about Broncos fans.
You need a hobby.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:34 PM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You need a hobby.
Because I post on a message board while I work?

What’s that say about the Bronco fan who averages more posts on this board than I do? :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:04 PM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Because I post on a message board while I work?

What’s that say about the Bronco fan who averages more posts on this board than I do? :-)
We all have our vices...
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 04:06 PM 08-23-2022

I didn’t say you wrote it, but weird you focused on 2016-2020, but omitted plenty of data out there for 2021 (from more reputable sources, by the way).

And he was injured for 3 games last season, not the whole year. Now who’s cherry picking . . . . .
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 05:10 PM 08-23-2022
The Chargers have a loaded trophy case.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:45 PM 08-23-2022
So the Broncos hire Hackett 1/27/22 to lure Rodgers. Now it looks like Davis hired McDaniels 1/31/22 to lure Brady for the second time. After the Gruden rejection
Gosh Gee
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:50 PM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
So the Broncos hire Hackett 1/27/22 to lure Rodgers. Now it looks like Davis hired McDaniels 1/31/22 to lure Brady for the second time. After the Gruden rejection
Gosh Gee
Reeks of desperation on both their parts
[Reply]
Page 3110 of 4897
« First < 2110261030103060310031063107310831093110 311131123113311431203160321036104110 > Last »
Up