ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 29
« First < 162223242526 272829 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I'm depressed
rabblerouser 03:56 PM 10-30-2018
So, I'm not really happy...on the surface things seem great, I have a decent job, Chiefs are kicking ass, I have a nice crib in the country, a couple cars, play some music on the weekends...

But I'm absolutely depressed. I miss my daughter, I miss my ex-girlfriend, Brittney...

I want to move to NY, but I have to wait for my job.

So, it seems like I'm stuck here, at least for a bit...

Not much is bringing me pleasure, I was so depressed today at work...I get weird thoughts, not like I want to hurt myself, but just...musings on the pointlessness of going to work every single day, just to pay to exist, just to really pay for the kid that I never see...

I'm actually pretty damn lonely, even in a roomful of people.

It sucks.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:59 PM 03-23-2022
When I go to the Asian massage parlors they call me Godzilla and it makes me feel good about myself. Maybe thats what you need to do OP
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:07 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
When I go to the Asian massage parlors they call me Godzilla and it makes me feel good about myself. Maybe thats what you need to do OP

Do you have a bony back like your spine is deformed and spikes or just bony spine?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:15 AM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Do you have a bony back like your spine is deformed and spikes or just bony spine?
No only bone that pokes out is my 3rd leg
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:38 AM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
So you are a fan of the Nuru massage? You are wise.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:41 AM 03-24-2022
So my doctor referred me to a chiropractor here in town. I really didn't understand how a chiropractor could help me with breathing problems from pleurisy & COPD flair up. I saw him this morning.

Holy shit it was like a miracle from the Bible I don't know how he did it but the guy was really smart and knew what he was doing. He knew I was hurting and in bad shape but he started with my low back area and just did some pressure points and then a slight adjust and that part felt better. Then he did some more pressure points along my back and how tense i was. THis wasn't like a quackpractor that cracks your back and you feel a thousand bones popping in your back. This was subtle and easy going. He had this thing that tapped on my back. I really noticed tension and had back pain relief. After he worked my back he worked my chest and I still couldn't figure out how it would help me breath but he said from all my coughing that all my muscles were spasming and making it difficult to do anything without pain. He did some pressure points and vwalla It relieved so much pressure I could actually breath better without the agony of severe chest pain. I'd say this is a miracle.

I feel so much better now. Not 100% I still have to take it easy and see him Saturday. I'm so thankful to have somewhat of relief I couldn't get before not even with pain meds.

If I can get better dammit I'll have to go back to work after I see the doctor Monday.

He said with COPD the coughing makes the muscles tighten up and it affected me pretty bad. All this does is relieve the tension or spasms. It's nice to breath again without holding my chest.

thought Id' say thanks to those who prayed for me. I swear this is a miracle.
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 10:45 AM 03-24-2022
So my doctor referred me to a chiropractor here in town. I really didn't understand how a chiropractor could help me with breathing problems from pleurisy & COPD flair up. I saw him this morning.

Holy shit it was like a miracle from the Bible I don't know how he did it but the guy was really smart and knew what he was doing. He knew I was hurting and in bad shape but he started with my low back area and just did some pressure points and then a slight adjust and that part felt better. Then he did some more pressure points along my back and how tense i was. THis wasn't like a quackpractor that cracks your back and you feel a thousand bones popping in your back. This was subtle and easy going. He had this thing that tapped on my back. I really noticed tension and had back pain relief. After he worked my back he worked my chest and I still couldn't figure out how it would help me breath but he said from all my coughing that all my muscles were spasming and making it difficult to do anything without pain. He did some pressure points and vwalla It relieved so much pressure I could actually breath better without the agony of severe chest pain. I'd say this is a miracle.

I feel so much better now. Not 100% I still have to take it easy and see him Saturday. I'm so thankful to have somewhat of relief I couldn't get before not even with pain meds.

If I can get better dammit I'll have to go back to work after I see the doctor Monday.

He said with COPD the coughing makes the muscles tighten up and it affected me pretty bad. All this does is relieve the tension or spasms. It's nice to breath again without holding my chest.

I don't know you from a hole in the wall but I am a man who has battled his demons. I'm pulling for you.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:56 AM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by Buddy Rich:
I don't know you from a hole in the wall but I am a man who has battled his demons. I'm pulling for you.
Well seems like we got something in common. I'm pretty much an open book I've been through some shit but somehow still here. any time you want talk PM me or talk here is fine too. I'm pulling for you too.

That is a real cool post for me kinda stuck a cord
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 12:55 PM 03-24-2022

Hell yeah, man! I'm super happy for you.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:47 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
Hell yeah, man! I'm super happy for you.
Oh man that was temporary lived . I woke up from nap feeling like shit and hurting ever bit as much or worse and not breathing good. I took my nebulizer treatment and doing better and the pain med hopefully kicks in but good god moving around is a bitch. I wonder if I laid too flat I usually sleep upright with a bunch of pillows.

For fucks sake put me out of my misery
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 03:55 PM 03-24-2022
Oh man that was temporary lived . I woke up from nap feeling like shit and hurting ever bit as much or worse and not breathing good. I took my nebulizer treatment and doing better and the pain med hopefully kicks in but good god moving around is a bitch. I wonder if I laid too flat I usually sleep upright with a bunch of pillows.

For fucks sake put me out of my misery
In case you're unaware, before and after a chiropractor or massage you should hydrate way more than normal. This tends to help with the rebound pain.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:03 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
In case you're unaware, before and after a chiropractor or massage you should hydrate way more than normal. This tends to help with the rebound pain.
Thanks for the advise . I'm doing bit better now drinking hot tea with lemon that about feels as good than anything.
[Reply]
rtmike 02:49 PM 03-25-2022
Ras, or any of you ever been checked out for maybe being bipolar?
I'm positive it's something I have.

Imo, it's something my pcps have totally neglected.

It has such a bad connotation to us so we all fear it's the boogeyman, lol.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:50 PM 03-25-2022
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
try calling your buddy Reek?
So, I could call him...ninja lives in Miami now.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:53 PM 03-25-2022
Originally Posted by rtmike:
Ras, or any of you ever been checked out for maybe being bipolar?

Imo, it's something my pcps have totally neglected.
Yeah, I'm C-PTSD/PTSD with a severe generalized anxiety disorder and an acute panic disorder.

It can look bi-polar, but I'm not manic and I don't crash hard, there's a pervasive depressive disorder (dysthymia) that is the "low". The anxiety and PTSD are what can make things appear "manic".
[Reply]
rtmike 02:58 PM 03-25-2022
wtf dude quit hijacking this thread and he's not wrong the jury is still out they are still in the club house and the Chiefs seem to like them. Clyde had some injury set backs sure but he ****ing kicked ass his rookie year and he came on strong late this year you don't know ****ing shit. I also like Hardman he makes big time plays needs more opportunities to do them. I think he was held back because of TYreek but of course Tyreek is the better WR. you don't even give guys time to develop. Clyde is going into his third year and see how he does. If he stays healthy he is going be a kick ass running back. Hardman is going get more opportunities too so just see now kindly **** off and get out of this thread you are derailing for your personal agenda.
I'm guessing people forget we drafted Hardman as a Hill replacement after he was accused of breaking his boys arm?

Goes to show we'll never be able to draft a Hill replacement but I feel a solid possession receiver will.do.wonders for this offense.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 29
« First < 162223242526 272829 >
Up