ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 183
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official Chiefs @ Broncos Patrick Mahomes Debut Spectacular Game Day Thread***
bigjosh 12:00 AM 12-31-2017
ITS PATRICK MAHOMES II TIME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!
Spoiler!

THE MATCHUP
Spoiler!

WEATHER OUTLOOK
Spoiler!

THE IMPLICATIONS
Spoiler!

GAMBLING ODDS
Spoiler!

BROADCAST INFORMATION
Spoiler!

GOOD STREAM SITES
Spoiler!

FUCK THE DONKEYS! GO CHIEFS!
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:31 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
Literally no one is happy they don’t win a championship

Why would they be?

Plenty are happy with every seasons end results. Winning the AFCW and One and done has been the pinnacle for decades. They are content with those results.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:31 AM 12-31-2017
Others not so much.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:31 AM 12-31-2017
Just so we’re clear, not winning a championship makes a year lost?

Never having an actual chance to win it does make it a lost year.

They have never had an actual chance to win with Alex Smith.
[Reply]
O.city 11:34 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

I’m not sure why you watch sports then. The majority of seasons in sports would classify this way, no?
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 11:34 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by Servant_KC:
Plenty are happy with every seasons end results. Winning the AFCW and One and done has been the pinnacle for decades. They are content with those results.
Not content.. but it could have been a lot worse.

That, and it could have been better, had certain players actually been healthy to play, as paid for.
[Reply]
Best22 11:35 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Totally sucks that we're three plays (or 7 plays if you count the ref redos in the @Raider game) in this entire season from playing today for the #1 seed.
Eh. I don't trust the Chiefs with a first round bye
[Reply]
O.city 11:37 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina:

That, and it could have been better, had certain players actually been healthy to play, as paid for.
And this is where the other side looses me

Sure, some guys were hurt. That’s the nfl.

At some point, alex needed to carry them a little. I realize he’s not that guy and can’t, but that’s also why they’re moving on.

Alex is dependent on the guys around him. It is what it is. I appreciate what he’s brought here, but I don’t think it’s wrong to be dissatisfied with the playoff result, which some put on the qb.

Per usual, it’s not black and white
[Reply]
RunKC 11:37 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina:

It’s amazing that you never hold Alex accountable. It’s always everyone else.

Good thing our coaching staff did, thus Patrick Mahomes.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:38 AM 12-31-2017
Just so we’re clear, not winning a championship makes a year lost?
Personally, I'd say being competitive in the very few real tests per season, and winning in mid-late January.

Being thrilled about beating a 9 win team in the playoffs is kind of pathetic (for the franchise, not fans), or winning a home playoff game against anybody because there are players in the NFL who were born the year that last happened.

There's obviously no shame in lower expectations and enjoying whatever you find entertaining.... personally, it would be pretty nice to see them in games that really matter more often than once every 25 years while not wondering how they're going to fuck it up this time.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:40 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

Well said.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:40 AM 12-31-2017
John Elway is prancing around in his stable that the Chiefs aren't starting half their starters.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:43 AM 12-31-2017
I’m not sure why you watch sports then. The majority of seasons in sports would classify this way, no?

Different in the NFL and also different when it's just five more years of the same failed, bullshit approach the franchise has been trying for 40 years.
[Reply]
O.city 11:43 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Personally, I'd say being competitive in the very few real tests per season, and winning in mid-late January.

Being thrilled about beating a 9 win team in the playoffs is kind of pathetic (for the franchise, not fans), or winning a home playoff game against anybody because there are players in the NFL who were born the year that last happened.

There's obviously no shame in lower expectations and enjoying whatever you find entertaining.... personally, it would be pretty nice to see them in games that really matter more often than once every 25 years while not wondering how they're going to **** it up this time.
There’s a lot of contradiction here though. Admittedly the chiefs have been the anti clutch franchise for 25 years. So now that they’re actually showing some signs of turning that around with their play and their decisions, we aren’t supposed to be excited?
[Reply]
Best22 11:43 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

There's obviously no shame in lower expectations and enjoying whatever you find entertaining.... personally, it would be pretty nice to see them in games that really matter more often than once every 25 years while not wondering how they're going to **** it up this time.
Yep. Blame the franchise not the fans.

20 years ago the Patriots were just happy to "make noise" in the playoffs.

Now a season without a a Superbowl win is a failure, and a season without an AFCCG appearance is a crushingly disastrous season

Chief fans will change once their franchise changes. Steelers have numerous Home divisional playoff wins. Chiefs have 0

Can't blame the fans
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:44 AM 12-31-2017
First start and we get a complete garbage announcer...great. Thanks Denver.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 183
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up