ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 183
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official Chiefs @ Broncos Patrick Mahomes Debut Spectacular Game Day Thread***
bigjosh 12:00 AM 12-31-2017
ITS PATRICK MAHOMES II TIME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!
Spoiler!

THE MATCHUP
Spoiler!

WEATHER OUTLOOK
Spoiler!

THE IMPLICATIONS
Spoiler!

GAMBLING ODDS
Spoiler!

BROADCAST INFORMATION
Spoiler!

GOOD STREAM SITES
Spoiler!

FUCK THE DONKEYS! GO CHIEFS!
[Reply]
RunKC 11:44 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
Just so we’re clear, not winning a championship makes a year lost?
It depends on the season.

This is year 5 and expectations are higher. We’ve won the division before, we’ve won a playoff game before, we’ve made the divisional round.

This isn’t Andy's First year here. I mean he said it himself...”raise the bar as much as you want. We’re up for the challenge.”

It’s time to go to the SB.
[Reply]
O.city 11:45 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Different in the NFL and also different when it's just five more years of the same failed, bullshit approach the franchise has been trying for 40 years.
Why’s the nfl different than other sports though? That seems pretty hypocritical.

Again we’re back to the lense you view it thru I guess.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:46 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Personally, I'd say being competitive in the very few real tests per season, and winning in mid-late January.

Being thrilled about beating a 9 win team in the playoffs is kind of pathetic (for the franchise, not fans), or winning a home playoff game against anybody because there are players in the NFL who were born the year that last happened.

There's obviously no shame in lower expectations and enjoying whatever you find entertaining.... personally, it would be pretty nice to see them in games that really matter more often than once every 25 years while not wondering how they're going to fuck it up this time.
Hockey boy crying about football again. Shocking...
[Reply]
Best22 11:46 AM 12-31-2017
It's possible that without Alex Smith we never get Mahomes

We won a playoff game (finally!)

We won back to back division titles (first)

We have young stars like Hill, Hunt, Kelce

We have the QBoTF

They did a good job rebuilding this franchise, so far
[Reply]
O.city 11:46 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:

This is year 5 and expectations are higher. We’ve won the division before, we’ve won a playoff game before, we’ve made the divisional round.

This isn’t Ansy’s First year here. I mean he said it himself...”raise the bar as much as you want. We’re up for the challenge.”
100%
[Reply]
PHOG 11:46 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
John Elway is prancing around in his stable that the Chiefs aren't starting half their starters.
Prancing around :-) I'd like Mahomes first start to be a resounding victory! :-)
[Reply]
rico 11:47 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Never having an actual chance to win it does make it a lost year.

They have never had an actual chance to win with Alex Smith.
I guess some people would probably be thankful if they were sent to Purgatory for a stint and should thank whoever responsible for sending them there... I mean, it beats hell, I guess?
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 11:47 AM 12-31-2017
Who's Mahomes Boy?!

It's time
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:48 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
Why’s the nfl different than other sports though? That seems pretty hypocritical.

Again we’re back to the lense you view it thru I guess.
It isn't. This is what happens when fans of other sports that are casual football watchers give opinions.
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:49 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina:
Should keep it balanced though. There was plenty of hate and opposition of Smith in every GDT for every game this year. Even folks wanting him injured.
The majority of Alex haters were completely fine with the acquisition of Alex up until season 3 when he continued to play like a pussy outside of a few games each season.

After so long, it became boring, predictable, and not good enough.

The start to this season was amazing and we hoped Alex had changed his stripes.... and then the Steelers, Buffalo, Giants, Jets, etc games happened where Alex looked asshole.

It's time for him to prove it in the Playoffs.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 11:50 AM 12-31-2017
The Steelers are resting basically their whole team. Browns have small hope of not going defeated
[Reply]
Black Bob 11:51 AM 12-31-2017
Pats start everyone in five degrees temps. That's the smart way to roll imo. Don't fuck with momentum.
[Reply]
O.city 11:52 AM 12-31-2017
No such thing as momentum
[Reply]
Black Bob 11:52 AM 12-31-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:

This isn’t Andy's First year here. I mean he said it himself...”raise the bar as much as you want. We’re up for the challenge.”

It’s time to go to the SB.
I think the bar this year has always been the AFC Championship game. We make it there, and Alex finishes his contract in KC.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:52 AM 12-31-2017
Ho-lee sheet slow down Michael Irvin. Temper expectations just a bit.

[Reply]
Page 10 of 183
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up