ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2301 of 4814
« First < 1301180122012251229122972298229923002301 230223032304230523112351240128013301 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:03 PM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I was counting on you to find the bias in the scheduling.
Playing at altitude, at night,...after only 4 days rest is the worst case scenario for any team.

Chiefs looked noticeably slower at Denver last year...Kelce looked like he had lead in his shoes.

KC lost to the 0-10 Raiders on a short week...in 2014.

Thursday night games are a stupid idea.

Funny how both the Chargers (2018) and the Raiders (2017 road) won against KC (Thursday night) on a controversial play as time expired. It's the only time the Raiders had beat KC since the last Thursday night game in 2014 (road) which also ended with controversy. The Chargers Thursday game ended a 9 in a row streak...the Raiders Thursday ended a 6 game.

I might drop money on that Thursday game...NFL seems to use it to keep records close.

Chiefs are 1-4 since 2014 on Thursday night....3 of those loses ended with sketchy late officiating. I could say all four as Manning got some clutch PI calls on that late scoring drive. Chiefs led the entire game...in 2014, Parker got called for a phantom PI on 3rd and a mile, late in the 4th.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:03 PM 06-06-2019
I'm surprised. I expected knowshit and Kranz to show up after the draft pimping all of their draft picks as future hall of famers. Has Knowshit ever posted again after his Uncle Tom comment last year?
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:38 PM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I would love to see lock against this new defense.
Meh, KC's defense has sucked for a long time and until your defense actually plays a few games, there's no need to worry. Spagnola is gonna have to prove he's better than the last coach, and it's not like he's got all stars all over the defense. Of course, this is the off season so the Lombardi is already won, amirite?:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 09:39 PM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Meh, KC's defense has sucked for a long time and until your defense actually plays a few games, there's no need to worry. Spagnola is gonna have to prove he's better than the last coach, and it's not like he's got all stars all over the defense. Of course, this is the off season so the Lombardi is already won, amirite?:-)
:-)

You're kidding, right?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:40 PM 06-06-2019
:-) I mean, KC's defense could stink. It may be horrible. I have no idea. BUT, your post is precisely what stupid donk fan was saying about Mahomes last offseason/season. precisely.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:44 PM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
:-) I mean, KC's defense could stink. It may be horrible. I have no idea. BUT, your post is precisely what stupid donk fan was saying about Mahomes last offseason/season. precisely.
Yep. Patty panned out, good for you all. That doesn't mean the defense will go from worst to first. In fact, there's absolutely no link between Patty and the defense outside of the fact that both were red pants.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:45 PM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:

You're kidding, right?
What's he done lately?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:47 PM 06-06-2019
Yep. Patty panned out, good for you all. That doesn't mean the defense will go from worst to first. In fact, there's absolutely no link between Patty and the defense outside of the fact that both were red pants.
The only thing we know for sure about the division in 2019 is that the Donkeys will finish last.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:47 PM 06-06-2019
They have 3 All-pro caliber players on defense; another safety with corner coverage skills; 3 corners who are all solid in coverage and an elite coverage linebacker.

Combine that with a damn good defensive coaching staff and it should be a vastly improved defense.

They should be middle-of-the-road.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:50 PM 06-06-2019
They have 3 All-pro caliber players on defense; another safety with corner coverage skills; 3 corners who are all solid in coverage and an elite coverage linebacker.

Combine that with a damn good defensive coaching staff and it should be a vastly improved defense.

They should be middle-of-the-road.
lol. You sound confused. First you hype up a bunch of players, then you conclude: "they should be middle-of-the-road."? I mean, if Spags is the rock star coach you claim him to be, shouldn't this mythical defense be top 5?
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:51 PM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
The only thing we know for sure about the division in 2019 is that the Donkeys will finish last.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:51 PM 06-06-2019
lol. You sound confused. First you hype up a bunch of players, then you conclude: "they should be middle-of-the-road."? I mean, if Spags is the rock star coach you claim him to be, shouldn't this mythical defense be top 5?
The personnel is much better than last year.

So is the coaching staff.

Going from one of the worst defenses in the history of the NFL to 15th-17th would be a pretty big improvement.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:55 PM 06-06-2019
You do understand that stupid donk fan was shitting all over Pat, right? Even after he began succeeding, they still couldn't give him credit. Why would this be any different?
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:57 PM 06-06-2019
The personnel is much better than last year.

So is the coaching staff.

Going from one of the worst defenses in the history of the NFL to 15th-17th would be a pretty big improvement.
It would be a pretty big improvement. I guess we'll see if the jump happens, after all, one or two injuries and well, that could throw a monkey wrench into the program...
[Reply]
carcosa 10:04 PM 06-06-2019
I hope every Broncos fan DIES!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Page 2301 of 4814
« First < 1301180122012251229122972298229923002301 230223032304230523112351240128013301 > Last »
Up