ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2198 of 4814
« First < 1198169820982148218821942195219621972198 219922002201220222082248229826983198 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
O.city 09:32 AM 11-10-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Have you SEEN the kind of head coaches that NFL teams will hire?

Remember when Todd Haley fired Chan Gailey a week before the season started and he got a HEAD ****ING COACHING JOB in Buffalo next year?

Remember when Elway couldn't find a reasonable coach so he just punted and took John Fox? Then when he fired the dude, ****ing Chicago hired him?

The Rams thought Jeff Fisher was a savior. The Raiders thought Gruden was a savior. Mike Mularkey has had two head coaching tries. Jim Caldwell has had two head coaching tries.

And you think John Harbaugh won't get any looks?
I think he’ll get looks, I don’t think he’ll be in high demand though.

I’d imagine some team will hire him and they’ll go 8-8 for a while.
[Reply]
O.city 09:33 AM 11-10-2018
I don’t know what Dallas will do. Jerry will wanna go big, so who knows
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:41 AM 11-10-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
I think he’ll get looks, I don’t think he’ll be in high demand though.

I’d imagine some team will hire him and they’ll go 8-8 for a while.
The same doofus who hired John Fox and Vance Joseph wouldn't be intrigued by John Harbaugh?
[Reply]
O.city 09:48 AM 11-10-2018
The same doofus who hired John Fox and Vance Joseph wouldn't be intrigued by John Harbaugh?
Harbaugh isn’t a yes man. He’s got quite an ego. Don’t think that’ll go good with elway
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:56 AM 11-10-2018

Of course he would. GM's and fans are idiots when it comes to coaches. They want an avatar of comfort and promise more than they want to spend the time turning rocks over for talent, and never mind that the retread was fired from another team for going 4-12/2-16.

The whole thing is idiotic.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:11 AM 11-10-2018
This thread needs to be put out of its misery.

A couple of delusional Donk fans talked a big game- but in the end, none of their outlandish predictions came through and the Donks were swept by the Chiefs another year in a row.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 11:26 AM 11-10-2018
Have you heard of the show F Troop?
Google users
The accidentally heroic and chronically inept Wilton Parmenter is given command of Fort Courage, Kan., a dumping ground for the Army's least useful men, at the end of the Civil War. There, he contends with the illegal business enterprises of crafty Sgt. O'Rourke and the local Indians, occasional mock (and even more occasionally real) battles, and the romantic attentions of Wrangler Jane Angelica Thrift.
It reminds me of the Broncos leadership, teams and fans.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:20 PM 11-10-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

A couple of delusional Donk fans talked a big game- but in the end, none of their outlandish predictions came through and the Donks were swept by the Chiefs another year in a row.

It needs to be put in the HOC and a new thread started with a more fitting title for a Chiefs board.
I always thought it looked lame as fuck to have a "Broncos News" thread on the front page of a Chiefs board. It looks like were overly concerned about our rival and it's a bad look for a team that is turning the page to a new chapter of greatness in its history. So burn it. Or at least get it off the front page.

We should have Rainman set up a nomination thread for a new thread title, then vote the winner in and begin a new thread.

Or, since we all know what that title is going to be, we can just PM Buehler and get the show on the road minus the pomp and circumstance.
[Reply]
BroncoDork 12:37 PM 11-10-2018

May as well put ChiefsPlanet out of its misery then. Thousands of delusional Chef fans talked a big game for 50 years - but in the end , none of their outlandish predictions came through and the :-) have the most laughable playoff record in NFL history.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:51 PM 11-10-2018
Originally Posted by BroncoDork:
May as well put ChiefsPlanet out of its misery then. Thousands of delusional Chef fans talked a big game for 50 years - but in the end , none of their outlandish predictions came through and the :-) have the most laughable playoff record in NFL history.
Nobody here cares about the past anymore. I know you Bronco fans live in it because your team is as bad as the Browns, but we don’t have to.

Our playoff history is about to change and we both know that.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:52 PM 11-10-2018
Nice try. CP is one of the more pessimistic collection of fans you'll find for a single team on the internet.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:59 PM 11-10-2018
Difference is, we Chiefs fans own the suck that has been the Chiefs for so many futile years. You donktards on the other hand refuse to accept that your Gm is an alcoholic, your hc has no clue what he's doing, your ownership is in shambles and the team is almost completely devoid of talent.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:59 PM 11-10-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
It needs to be put in the HOC and a new thread started with a more fitting title for a Chiefs board.
I always thought it looked lame as **** to have a "Broncos News" thread on the front page of a Chiefs board. It looks like were overly concerned about our rival and it's a bad look for a team that is turning the page to a new chapter of greatness in its history. So burn it. Or at least get it off the front page.

We should have Rainman set up a nomination thread for a new thread title, then vote the winner in and begin a new thread.

Or, since we all know what that title is going to be, we can just PM Buehler and get the show on the road minus the pomp and circumstance.
This! Nice to have some highlight of PM lighting them up as well. Maybe a counter to how many days since the Donks beat the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:02 PM 11-10-2018
This! Nice to have some highlight of PM lighting them up as well. Maybe a counter to how many days since the Donks beat the Chiefs.

Definitely. Let's do this!
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:08 PM 11-10-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Nobody here cares about the past anymore. I know you Bronco fans live in it because your team is as bad as the Browns, but we don’t have to.

Our playoff history is about to change and we both know that.
Yep. You know that the Donk homers have reached that sad level of holding onto the past because there is nothing good for them in the present or the foreseeable future. I remember the Faiders fans used to come around here and do that. But they've been irrelevant for so long, that they have finally given up on even that. I would say that the Donks throwing up the past will be shorter lived though. I have no doubt that Mahomes will guide the Chiefs to a Lombardi in the next couple of years, if not this year. Once that happens, the no Superbowl for 50 years smack will carry no weight. Then the Donk homers will have no choice but to tuck their tales between their legs and move away like Eeyore. I can't wait for that day to come.
[Reply]
Page 2198 of 4814
« First < 1198169820982148218821942195219621972198 219922002201220222082248229826983198 > Last »
Up