ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1201 of 4818
« First < 20170111011151119111971198119912001201 120212031204120512111251130117012201 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:04 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I'm thinking the script calls for a Donko win this week.
I wouldn't be surprised...it's the last game of the week and if LA/Oakland both lose, KC will probably take a dive. Give the whole division hope. Raiders have a brutal schedule...and it's going to take some ref magic to keep them relevant long enough for the Mexico game. Bills are going to get ****ed....

It's pretty obvious what the narrative is this year...no clear cut winners until week 16-17
[Reply]
cooper barrett 12:30 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
If KC had beaten OAK and beat DEN the following week, the division would have been over. As is if KC beats DEN and Buf beats OAK things are going to be looking a lot better again.
And our rep for being a "clutch" team was dispelled in the 60's
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:39 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Others calling for Tebow
That cannot be serious... I'm all for the Cousins in '18 campaign, but the OL has to be seriously addressed.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:02 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
The Mange is pinning their hopes on signing Cousins in the off season.
They're not getting him.

Horseface will have to learn that he doesn't get to just pick QBs he wants at his fucking whim. Other teams have a say in the matter, and quite often, they will make it so those QBs he wants will not pick Denver.

Washington's not going to lose Cousins, and Denver will be left out in the cold again with all three of their "future franchise QBs"

Fucking lol at Kranz and Knowmo. The two biggest dipshit morons football fandom has ever seen.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:22 AM 10-23-2017
If Cousins is leaving DC it's going to be for SF.
[Reply]
TEX 06:36 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
They're not getting him.

Horseface will have to learn that he doesn't get to just pick QBs he wants at his ****ing whim. Other teams have a say in the matter, and quite often, they will make it so those QBs he wants will not pick Denver.

Washington's not going to lose Cousins, and Denver will be left out in the cold again with all three of their "future franchise QBs"

****ing lol at Kranz and Knowmo. The two biggest dipshit morons football fandom has ever seen.
Why do they want Cousins? Elway drafted Paxton Lynch in the 1st round....:-)
[Reply]
TEX 06:40 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Where the hell is know mo???
Blowing spit bubbles in a padded room ever since the loss to the Giants... :-)

:-)
[Reply]
TEX 06:44 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
That cannot be serious... I'm all for the Cousins in '18 campaign, but the OL has to be seriously addressed.
Um.....it was THIS year. Good job BTW...:-)

I'd lobby for a more balanced schedule. That way it wont take you 7 weeks to know just how bad you really suck. 9/10 wins????? RiiiiIIIIIIIGHT! :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:54 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
Um.....it was THIS year. Good job BTW...:-)

I'd lobby for a more balanced schedule. That way it wont take you 7 weeks to know just how bad you really suck. 9/10 wins????? RiiiiIIIIIIIGHT! :-)
10 games left right, anything can happen... after years of hoping and ranting about it though, you might get that phantom terrible season in Denver. They are rare, so enjoy the build up just in case it happens.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:41 AM 10-23-2017
:-) at Kranz having bigger balls than knowmo.
[Reply]
TEX 07:45 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
10 games left right, anything can happen... after years of hoping and ranting about it though, you might get that phantom terrible season in Denver. They are rare, so enjoy the build up just in case it happens.

10 years??? Didn't you clowns only win 4 in 2010? Hovered around .500 before and after - till Manning? Point is - and here's where the arrogance comes in - especially on your part - because you're not stupid like the rest of the Mule Tools - You have been used to a HOF QB disguising team weaknesses and getting the benefit of calls and special treatment by the NFL / refs etc., and all else that comes with having said HOF QB. That you feel entitled to having a good record and can't see reality for what it is when YOU SUCK ASS. We saw. Tried to tell you. You didn't listen. So you are now surprised at how bad Denver is. Not us. One good thing is that likely last place finish in the West that's coming this season, should yield a very high draft pick - but then Elway gets to draft so...:-)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:54 AM 10-23-2017
KC's Offense has continued to roll, but the Defense has been shit lately.

Thankfully, the Donkeys pathetic offense comes to town in a week to help fix that. At least temporarily, anyway. Hopefully Sutton can figure some shit out during the actual bye week, two weeks later, so the season doesn't start tracking like 2003 again . . . .
[Reply]
Best22 07:57 AM 10-23-2017
Broncos-19
Chiefs-29

Field goal fest, Semien throws 3 picks, but passes for 350 yards

Jamaal stats: 6 carries, 14 yards
Smith: 22/30, 288 yards, TD
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:59 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by TEX:
10 years??? Didn't you clowns only win 4 in 2010? Hovered around .500 before and after - till Manning? Point is - and here's where the arrogance comes in - especially on your part - because you're not stupid like the rest of the Mule Tools - You have been used to a HOF QB disguising team weaknesses and getting the benefit of calls and special treatment by the NFL / refs etc., and all else that comes with having said HOF QB. That you feel entitled to having a good record and can't see reality for what it is when YOU SUCK ASS. We saw. Tried to tell you. You didn't listen. So you are now surprised at how bad Denver is. Not us. One good thing is that likely last place finish in the West that's coming this season, should yield a very high draft pick - but then Elway gets to draft so...:-)
A few things... the crowd that finally gets to claim (potentially) that Denver will finish sub .500 and suck is the same crowd that said Manning would never sign in Denver or that they wouldn't do anything of merit once he got there because the team was riddled with spares. If you make a dozen proclamations over the course of time, you're bound to nail one of them. This may be your moment.

2010, 2007, 1999, 1994, 1990 ... those are the lone losing years since I've been a diehard fan going back to '84 at the ripe old age of 13.

Am I and other spoiled and expect success more often than not? Sure, so my expectations are always to have a winning season. Sitting at 3-3 with 10 games left, they have a lot of work to do because the last 2 games have been ugly and the team that played before the bye hasn't shown up to play.

Am I surprised they are 3-3? No... I'm shocked they played like such absolute trash the last two weeks. The OL is trash and they're going to have to invest more wisely there. Next year, they absolutely need to wash their hands of the current QB mix. They tried to do it cheaply and it's not working out, so take your lessons and move on.

So, if they play like this the rest of the way ... it will be ugly to watch, but I never said they were going to the playoffs or winning the division. I set my expectations correctly.

It will be fun watching things play out in the division. I think they should put Trevor on the shelf for now. I'm sure he's still dealing with the shoulder injury from 2 weeks ago and with this line, put in someone more mobile. I don't care which guy it is... they should have hedged their bets in the second half and let Brock play yesterday. Would have been fitting for him to get his shot against the team he lost his gig against in 2015.

Bring on the next one... should be brutal in KC unless they find a way to exploit that defense that has bent and broken down many times the last few weeks. Now that would be funny. I'm not expecting in, but I'll hold out a minimal expectation that you guys are ranting about the refs after the game next week. :-)
[Reply]
Best22 08:03 AM 10-23-2017
Last year our weak rushing attack churned out 238 vs Denver in a rout

We'll see if our weak defense can hold Denver under 20
[Reply]
Page 1201 of 4818
« First < 20170111011151119111971198119912001201 120212031204120512111251130117012201 > Last »
Up