ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 192
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:02 AM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Exactly. Hill is irreplaceable and you keep the trio going. Just ****ing absolutely mind blowing dumb.
For 30 million a year? Use your brain, if you have one.
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:02 AM 03-23-2022
OBJ anyone?

We will become more ball control and shore up the Dl, CB plus another WR.
[Reply]
jettio 11:02 AM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
John Dorsey would've NEVER allowed it to get to this point.
John Dorsey may never again be in a position to never allow any it to get to any point.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:03 AM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The Chiefs weren’t getting multiple first round picks for Hill. Not with him wanting a deal to make him the highest paid WR.

And we weren’t trading with the Jets if Hill didn’t want to go there.
Like I said in the other thread - it’s the Davante Adams deal. That was going to be the model
[Reply]
saturnknts 11:03 AM 03-23-2022
4 year 120 million, 72 million guaranteed per nfl radio
[Reply]
SupDock 11:03 AM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
More upset? I don't know.

The package of picks they got back is awful. Don't like it at all.

But Hill's contract with the Dolphins is RIDICULOUS. And then you add the fact that the Chiefs nurtured him like you mention and well, yeah, I don't like his side of it either.
Absolute ton of money.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:03 AM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I don’t think the Jets offer was going to happen. I’m fine with the trade. Just use those picks and the newly gained cap space to build a defense.
That’s how Brady won most of his SB’s. Great defense and OL. JAG’s at WR and RB.

We have the OL in place. Better than JAG’s at WR. 4 picks in the top 103 will go a long way to rebuilding the defense.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:03 AM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:

Wow
JFC, no wonder he was traded.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 11:03 AM 03-23-2022
Every reporter is saying the Jets and Miami offer were basically the same so I doubt the 4 or 10 where even in it.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:03 AM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
can someone create our draft picks/order in its entirety (as it stands RN?)
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 11:03 AM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Well, our gm better start drafting some weapons because Hill is gone and Kelce will be 33 this year
True story. Especially considering it takes 2-3 years for WR's (where we're picking) to really make a difference.

If people thought our running game sucked *with* Tyreek, boy y'all in for a rude awakening unless Veach makes a trade for a legit WR.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:04 AM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It's the 4ths that bug me.

29 and 50 isn't a bad start, but for YEARS this board has justified bad decisions with these late 1st round picks as 'its virtually a 2nd anyway' and now we're supposed to pretend like it has the value that the Raiders pick had that they shipped to GB?

If 29 is the 'top' asset, there needs to be more ancillary pieces to justify it. And friggen 4th round picks ain't that.

You use 4th rounders to move up 6 spots in the 2nd. You don't use them to put a deal over the top for a HoF fucking pass catcher.

That needed to be, at WORST, a 2 next year and honestly I'd have given up a 3 or something this season to see that be one of their 1sts next year.

It's just bad return. You can't get less than the Packers got for Adams and somehow we did.

Veach blinked. Wouldn't be the first time.
To me…I’m just not that pissed about it. Veach has shown the ability to find some players in the 4th. I wouldn’t be surprised if he used a pick to move up a little in the first for a DE or DT and then grab a WR in the back of the first or in the 2nd.

Hell…who knows what he has planned.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:04 AM 03-23-2022
omfg..... WHY VEACH
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:04 AM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
Congratulations for a move the Patriots under Belichick would have made 10 out of 10 times. Great medium to long term deal for the Chiefs if KC just does a decent job with the additional cap space and plethora of picks. It values Hill more than Adams and when you factor in Hill's punt returning ability, he should be valued a little more. Hill will probably age better than Adams since he takes less big hits and he is already one year younger but one injury to Hill could obviously change everything.

Dolphins made much more sense for Hill than the Jets. He will be the big star even over their QB which most people think of as someone more like an average QB. Lower taxes than NY. Warm weather perhaps more important as he ages. Arguably better night life than even NY. Great place to live if you are rich.

Long term this trade helps the Bills/Patriots/Jets since Dolphins lost so much cheap draft capital but it does make the Dolphins better in the short term.
Go fist your mother.

What has convinced these sister fucking Patriot fans that we give a single shit what they have to say?

You lucked into Tom Brady - you still know precisely fuck all about the sport. So eat shit and die.
[Reply]
Otis Day 11:04 AM 03-23-2022
I get the concern and wanting more compensation, but we did get practically a full draft for him. A 1, 2, 4, 4,and 6. I realize that some of those picks are next year, but that is a lot of draft picks.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 192
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Up