ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Anybody worried about Tampa?
RaidersOftheCellar 05:53 PM 10-25-2020
When Vegas made the Bucs the favorite to win the SB, I scoffed. But they seem like they could be rounding into a powerhouse. The defense is probably the best in the league. Now they have Brown.

Anybody worried, should KC return to the big game?
[Reply]
lcarus 10:38 PM 11-02-2020
I'm worried FOR Tampa. This Chiefs team is gonna stomp an arrowhead shaped mudhole in their ass. Yeah it'll probably be Clete Blakeman and his crooked crew or someone similar. And yeah Tampa will get all the calls. But it still won't be enough. Chiefs will beat them 38-28.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:16 AM 11-03-2020
Dumbass
[Reply]
CupidStunt 06:29 AM 11-03-2020
Chiefs will boatrace these fools. They are slow and old on offense and the D is vastly overrated, as I said when that stupid article came out. Even if our D shits the bed, 15 will march up and down the field on that D.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 06:30 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I know now.

Tampa Bay isn't that good. They aren't even the class of the NFC, IMO. They are a playoff team, and probably a pretty good one, but they aren't the obvious NFC Super Bowl contender.
NFC is full of paper tigers and super flawed teams. They may very well be the best team in the NFC, but it's not saying much. AFC has at worst the three best teams in the league, IMO.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 06:47 AM 11-03-2020
TB had to have the refs bail them out last night.
Didn't look good at all the entire game
[Reply]
Basileus777 11:17 AM 11-03-2020
Maybe if they stop running the ball on every first down.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 12:04 PM 11-03-2020
Not anymore. Brady has lost a step or three even compared to last year.
And their play calling is pathetic.
I bet on them covering the spread and they actually should have lost the Giants game.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:13 PM 11-03-2020
The Bucs sux!!!!
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:55 PM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Not anymore. Brady has lost a step or three even compared to last year.
And their play calling is pathetic.
I bet on them covering the spread and they actually should have lost the Giants game.
I think the whole world bet on them covering against the Giants.

How the hell did TB almost lose to the freaking Giants? The Giants are better than just one team, the Jets. That's according to the stats, and my eye test agrees that the Giants are better than the Jets, but not by very much, so it makes no sense at all that TB struggled that much with the 31st overall ranked team in the league.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:02 PM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I think the whole world bet on them covering against the Giants.

How the hell did TB almost lose to the freaking Giants? The Giants are better than just one team, the Jets. That's according to the stats, and my eye test agrees that the Giants are better than the Jets, but not by very much, so it makes no sense at all that TB struggled that much with the 31st overall ranked team in the league.
Tom Brady was playing against all the ex-Pats coaches. For some reason, he doesn't like playing them. Plus Tampa probably thought they could get it done easily and to the Giants credit they showed up ready to play..they just were not good enough, especially at QB. Jones has regressed and looked shellshocked at times.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:11 PM 11-03-2020
Spagnuolo is the Brady killer so I'm not concerned with Tampa, who has struggled to score against the anemic Giants team.

The Tampa defense has also given up 34 to the Saints, 31 to the Chargers and so on, so I'm not concerned about the offense putting up numbers, especially if Watson and Schwartz are healthy in 26 days.
[Reply]
Drexl Spivey 01:28 PM 11-03-2020
Not sure if Sneed will be back, but I'd feel a lot better if he was. Not extremely worried about him deep, but Brady can still pick our D apart on short crossing routes.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:29 PM 11-03-2020
If Jones could have made some accurate deep throws Giants would have won by double digits.

Those TB corners are undisciplined and jump on way too many routes. Andy is going to eat them alive.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:38 PM 11-03-2020
I'm more worried about the "brady calls" by the officials that generally occur on 3rd downs that arent converted, that allows him to continue the drive, etc.

I've watched enough of tampa's games this year to see the pattern continue from years past....
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:07 PM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Drexl Spivey:
Not sure if Sneed will be back, but I'd feel a lot better if he was. Not extremely worried about him deep, but Brady can still pick our D apart on short crossing routes.
I haven’t read any recent book updates but I think he was slated for around 6-8 weeks, so another 3-4 weeks at the earliest?
[Reply]
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Up