Page 486 of 4874
« First < 386436476482483484485486 4874884894904965365869861486 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:34 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles:
I don't understand how someone can start a post with that sentence and then in the next wish for a career ending injury.

And while I'm at it, I don't understand why anyone would wish injury on even the most hated player of all time? Do people really walk around the world hoping for physical harm to come to someone else? Am I the odd one in this respect?

And lastly, I'm of the opinion that we should be able to beat the Broncos or any other team when they are at their best. Is this a way of saying that we aren't good enough to beat the Broncos when they are at full strength, so we have to hope for injury? I don't believe that personally.

Sorry I don't ever call people out. I'll go back to my hole and take my neg rep like a man.
Well said. I feel the same way.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:44 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
It's pretty obvious you pay way too much attention to the Broncos. I can't tell you one thing about Kc's games outside of Broncos games.
Yet you repeatedly post on a Chiefs board....obviously just to chest-beat about lucking into Manningstein.

Head in the sand...it's the Donko-nation way.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:50 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Super Bowl 50 Champs man. You are just going to have to live with that.
And you're going to have to live in the AFCW cellar for the foreseeable future...it's going to take a few years to dig out the hole horseface has dug...no o-line, aging FAs leaving/retiring, questionable rookie QB, D-line...Sanders.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:16 PM 08-29-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
And you're going to have to live in the AFCW cellar for the foreseeable future...it's going to take a few years to dig out the hole horseface has dug...no o-line, aging FAs leaving/retiring, questionable rookie QB, D-line...Sanders.
Maybe...but probably not. Right now though we are the all-time AFC West team. Chiefs are 3rd and thats with Oakland being shitty for the last 13 years. :/
[Reply]
New World Order 09:18 PM 08-29-2016
I don't understand how someone can start a post with that sentence and then in the next wish for a career ending injury.

And while I'm at it, I don't understand why anyone would wish injury on even the most hated player of all time? Do people really walk around the world hoping for physical harm to come to someone else? Am I the odd one in this respect?

And lastly, I'm of the opinion that we should be able to beat the Broncos or any other team when they are at their best. Is this a way of saying that we aren't good enough to beat the Broncos when they are at full strength, so we have to hope for injury? I don't believe that personally.

Sorry I don't ever call people out. I'll go back to my hole and take my neg rep like a man.

Yes.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:15 AM 08-30-2016
Super Bowl 50 Champs man. You are just going to have to live with that.
No one outside of pile high gives a fuck. We yearn for a legit champ, bot one forcefed by corporate sponsors to an aging legend.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:16 AM 08-30-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
It's pretty obvious you pay way too much attention to the Broncos. I can't tell you one thing about Kc's games outside of Broncos games.

Suck on SB Fiddy assclown.
Yet...you...post...on... a... Chiefs board :-) Wow....just wow
[Reply]
Codered 06:26 AM 08-30-2016

Well said. This thread has brought out the worst in some people.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 06:56 AM 08-30-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
No one outside of pile high gives a ****. We yearn for a legit champ, bot one forcefed by corporate sponsors to an aging legend.
You only speak for yourself blackops.
[Reply]
Bwana 09:18 AM 08-30-2016
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...z&ocid=UE07DHP
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:30 AM 08-30-2016
You only speak for yourself blackops.
No he doesn't. There are many of us on here who saw through the fix last year to send golden boy Peyton out on top just like they did for Horseface. You Donk lovers won't be able to deny it when the Panthers, no longer under NFL orders, absolutely destroy the Donks just like they would have in the super farce had they been allowed to.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:07 AM 08-30-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
No he doesn't. There are many of us on here who saw through the fix last year to send golden boy Peyton out on top just like they did for Horseface. You Donk lovers won't be able to deny it when the Panthers, no longer under NFL orders, absolutely destroy the Donks just like they would have in the super farce had they been allowed to.
Holy shit... ok. :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:23 AM 08-30-2016
You know shit is ****ed up when Gregg Rothenthal/NFL.com is complimenting KC.....listed them in his "winners".

He hates Smith and the Chiefs....

Year 4 of the Andy Reid Chiefs: Reid and Alex Smith might never be appointment television. But the tedium of Kansas City's death-by-1,000-slants offense masks the reality that Reid has been coaching his ass off the last three years.

Watching the Chiefs' bloodletting of the Bears Saturday, it occurred to me that Smith has a new level of confidence and mastery of Reid's offense. He's playing with a cheat code. The return of Jamaal Charles gives Kansas City the deepest backfield in football. Chris Conley looks like he's going to add plenty as a No. 2 receiver. I don't know what the ceiling of this team is, but I know Reid has a great chance to hit it.

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:34 AM 08-30-2016
Rumor is that 2 of the 4 cuts in Denver today will be Sanchez and Colquitt... guess they like the rookie punter, he better be worth it.

http://overthecap.com/salary-cap/denver-broncos/

Depending on how accurate that is, they have just under $6M in cap space now, cutting both will add well to that number.
[Reply]
TEX 10:37 AM 08-30-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Rumor is that 2 of the 4 cuts in Denver today will be Sanchez and Colquitt... guess they like the rookie punter, he better be worth it.
Don't understand cutting Colquitt. Maybe he was standing too close to Sanchez on the sidelines and something rubbed off?
[Reply]
Page 486 of 4874
« First < 386436476482483484485486 4874884894904965365869861486 > Last »
Up