Page 396 of 4874
« First < 296346386392393394395396 3973983994004064464968961396 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:25 PM 07-08-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Treating your players like a used car isn't going to help recruit/retain FAs...especially when you have no starting QB.
Russell Okung contacted Elway asking to set up a visit, Ware took a paycut, Brandon Marshall signed an extension, and Von and Sanders will sign one as well. Elway doesn't seem to be having a hard time getting players to come/stay in Denver.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:40 PM 07-08-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Russell Okung contacted Elway asking to set up a visit, Ware took a paycut, Brandon Marshall signed an extension, and Von and Sanders will sign one as well. Elway doesn't seem to be having a hard time getting players to come/stay in Denver.
Jackson, Trevathan, and Osweiler say hi.....I'll be surprised if horseface offers Sanders $10+ million with the QB situation and all the pending FAs in 2017. I read that contract talks have stopped.

Ware stuck around because this is his last season...
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:27 PM 07-08-2016
UPDATE: NFL Media's Mike Garafolo reports that Miller has rejected the Broncos' latest offer. The two sides are expected to continue negotiating through the weekend.) Miller has been pretty clear: He wants more than $38.5 million guaranteed fully at signing and wants the rest of his guaranteed money paid out in 2017, not 2018, similar to the deal signed recently by Eagles defensive end Fletcher Cox. If the Broncos do not adhere to these demands, they will lose Miller.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:25 AM 07-09-2016
Keep preaching Blackop
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:55 AM 07-09-2016
UPDATE: NFL Media's Mike Garafolo reports that Miller has rejected the Broncos' latest offer. The two sides are expected to continue negotiating through the weekend.) Miller has been pretty clear: He wants more than $38.5 million guaranteed fully at signing and wants the rest of his guaranteed money paid out in 2017, not 2018, similar to the deal signed recently by Eagles defensive end Fletcher Cox. If the Broncos do not adhere to these demands, they will lose Miller.
When is the cutoff to sign the tag or extension?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:57 AM 07-09-2016
http://www.9news.com/sports/broncos-...ller/268190738

Miller’s agent, Joby Branion, submitted a counterproposal to the Broncos on Friday morning. Branion and Elway then spoke by phone with the Broncos’ general manager saying he would respond later in the day.

Late Friday afternoon, Elway submitted another proposal to Branion that again enriched the guaranteed portion.

Miller neither accepted nor rejected the Broncos’ latest proposal. Branion informed Elway that Miller would sleep on it and the two sides would talk again Saturday.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:58 AM 07-09-2016
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
When is the cutoff to sign the tag or extension?
July 15th at 4PM EST.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:16 AM 07-09-2016

#Broncos left contract talks with Von last night in good place. Made several moves in attempt to reach deal. Definite progress.

— Troy Renck (@TroyRenck) July 9, 2016

:-)
[Reply]
threebag 11:33 AM 07-09-2016
Kick rocks faggot
[Reply]
New World Order 04:35 PM 07-09-2016
Knowmo you need to refer to Elway as horseface.

Say it. Horseface
[Reply]
stumppy 04:49 PM 07-09-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Knowmo you need to refer to Elway as horseface.

Say it. Horseface
I'm surprised the CP brain trust hasn't added a horseface smilie that shows up when 'elway' is typed.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:47 PM 07-12-2016
Doesn't sound like Elway's reputation with players is improving...we know what horseface's "championship tactics" are...

Miller- "Some of the tactics that they use to negotiate, they hurt... Some of that stuff just didn't have to be done, especially them knowing the type of guy that I am, the type of teammate that I am. I thought that we would just get in a room and knock this stuff out in a couple of hours. But, you know they have championship tactics, I don't agree with some of the stuff that they do, but obviously it works."

"I'm hurt at how the Broncos used their leverage against me and didn't give me the money I wanted, but now it's not about money"
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:06 PM 07-12-2016
Doesn't sound like Elway's reputation with players is improving...we know what horseface's "championship tactics" are...

Miller- "Some of the tactics that they use to negotiate, they hurt... Some of that stuff just didn't have to be done, especially them knowing the type of guy that I am, the type of teammate that I am. I thought that we would just get in a room and knock this stuff out in a couple of hours. But, you know they have championship tactics, I don't agree with some of the stuff that they do, but obviously it works."

"I'm hurt at how the Broncos used their leverage against me and didn't give me the money I wanted, but now it's not about money"
This is a fairly normal part of the process.

“I thought it would progress a little bit more,” Berry said. “But it’s still been pretty much the same since the last time we talked. A lot can change in a week. ...“Obviously I’d love to be a Chief — I want to be a Chief long term, just because of the community, the staff, from top to bottom, the players and everything,” Berry said. “But sometimes things don’t go as planned, and I’m prepared for that, but hopefully it goes as planned, and I’m prepared for that, as well.”

#firstworldproblemsallaround
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:15 PM 07-12-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
This is a fairly normal part of the process.

“I thought it would progress a little bit more,” Berry said. “But it’s still been pretty much the same since the last time we talked. A lot can change in a week. ...“Obviously I’d love to be a Chief — I want to be a Chief long term, just because of the community, the staff, from top to bottom, the players and everything,” Berry said. “But sometimes things don’t go as planned, and I’m prepared for that, but hopefully it goes as planned, and I’m prepared for that, as well.”

#firstworldproblemsallaround
No....it's not. Berry isn't pissed off at Dorsey for being an underhanded prick. When your star MVP player is saying 'it's not about money anymore"..it translates that it's personal. Berry isn't cutting up pictures...and posting them to Instagram. When you couple that with the handling of Osweiler in the same off-season? Brock was pissed at Elway, also, about how he was treated...see a pattern? You dont think players talk or are paying attention?

We thank Pederson for his timely help...he did KC a solid with the Cox contract. A little payback for the Sanders situation.

It cost Denver at least $10-12 million in guaranteed money...and threw a monkey-wrench in Horseface's negotiation leverage. It will likely cause them lose at least one player...possibly even Sanders....which would be poetic justice.

Miller and Co. are bending Elway over a barrel now...which could have been avoided had he handled this like a decent human. Now, his reputation is at stake..not only in the locker-room but through-out the entire NFL. "the GM that lost his QB and cheap-shotted his SB MVP". I wont be entirely surprised if it doesn't get resolved...either way, it's a win-win for KC.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:05 PM 07-12-2016
:-) of course it's a win win for KC. Damn that Elway
[Reply]
Page 396 of 4874
« First < 296346386392393394395396 3973983994004064464968961396 > Last »
Up