ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 97
« First < 293536373839 404142434989 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
carcosa 07:23 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Not for me. I will passionately watch for the rest of my life, but I've already won so damn much and had so much joy from the dynasty that it really doesn't matter.

My old man died in his late 70s and by the time the Red Sox (finally!) and Patriots won their first championships he didn't know his own name. He rooted his whole life and never saw them win a damn thing. I'm the lucky one here, and I damn well know it. Nobody expects the ridiculous run of championships Boston has had for the last 20 years, led by my favorite team.

I saw a crazy stat last month or so - the Patriots have won more playoff games since 2016 than the Lions have won EVER! NINETY FUCKING YEARS.

Will returning to earth be dull and ordinary by comparison? Yes....but I've seen the stars and heavens...and it was glorious. Two decades of not wondering what it was like to have Walsh and Montana, or Shula/Marino. It can't last, but who cares? Nothing is forever.
Shut up
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:24 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
What did Florio say about this? Is Mac & Cheese on the story? Can KCTV do a segment on it?
And Mac Cheese gets to do a piece on how the AB story recontextualizes Rape’s 2 allegations.

That bitch is going places (other than a buffet).
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:27 AM 09-11-2019
Was this your position on the Tyreek Hill matter also? Inquiring minds want to know... :-)
No one cares but a certain Rapetriot fan.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:29 AM 09-11-2019
Was this your position on the Tyreek Hill matter also? Inquiring minds want to know... :-)
To be honest, in a lot of ways it was (and many here hated me for it). But the fact that the NFL did its due diligence and didn't suspend him tells me that there's a lot more to the story that we were never privy to. And a major difference is that Tyreek's semi-'accuser' didn't cooperate with the NFL (deliberately in my view to protect him) while I don't think Ms. Taylor will be similarly reticent.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:33 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Tyreek's semi-'accuser' didn't cooperate with the NFL (deliberately in my view to protect him)
Turns out, Crystal had a LOT more to hide than Tyreek did...
[Reply]
tatorhog 07:34 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Ok ok he did it he didn't whatever but while this gets sorted out do the pats suspend him and or does the league put him on the commish list???

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Nah, Pats gonna put him into their own rehab program which consists of heading to Florida and visiting Uncle Bobby's rub and tug jack shack.
[Reply]
Mahomesmyman 07:34 AM 09-11-2019
To be honest, in a lot of ways it was (and many here hated me for it). But the fact that the NFL did its due diligence and didn't suspend him tells me that there's a lot more to the story that we were never privy to. And a major difference is that Tyreek's semi-'accuser' didn't cooperate with the NFL (deliberately in my view to protect him) while I don't think Ms. Taylor will be similarly reticent.
I doubt Ms. Taylor will be working with the NFL. She is only looking for money and getting AB sidelined could mean less money for her.

If she really cared about anything else but money she would have gone to criminal justice.

edit: Once AB learned that civil case could be put against him, I'm quite sure they have funneled his money to offshore accounts.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:35 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Well in reality the overall arrogance of the Pats fan base has caused those feelings pretty much among all non Pats fans.
Precisely. It won’t change your life but it will cause you to spend hundreds of hours of your life “defending” your championships on a rival message board.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:39 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomesmyman:
I doubt Ms. Taylor will be working with the NFL. She is only looking for money and getting AB sidelined could mean less money for her.

If she really cared about anything else but money she would have gone to criminal justice.
You do realize it's possible to both a/ be raped and b/ want money? The two are not mutually exclusive. Similarly, it's also possible she wants to exact retribution against someone who did her wrong, so it's entirely possible she'll talk with the NFL.

And AB has plenty of money that I'm sure will cover any and all of what she's suing for. It's not like she's looking for alimony payments as a percentage of future income.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:39 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Precisely. It won’t change your life but it will cause you to spend hundreds of hours of your life “defending” your championships on a rival message board.
Haven't seen your name in a while.

Hope all is well!
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:39 AM 09-11-2019
There’s several bases for putting AB on the exempt list:

1) This alleged assault, obvi.

2) The nearly killing a toddler with furniture thrown from a 14 story balcony incident.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....y-lawsuit/amp/

3) And, of course, his intentionally erratic conduct he used to push Oakland to release him.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:41 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
There’s several bases for putting AB on the exempt list:

1) This alleged assault, obvi.

2) The nearly killing a toddler with furniture thrown from a 14 story balcony incident.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....y-lawsuit/amp/

3) And, of course, his intentionally erratic conduct he used to push Oakland to release him.
There was also a DV incident earlier this year
[Reply]
notorious 07:43 AM 09-11-2019
A sport. A game. A fun, competitive game in which, apparently, you have far too much mental and emotional energy invested.

The Chiefs winning the SB will not change your life. You won't be able to retire, or get the girl, or anything else. You will have a singular wonderful sporting experience, but JFC get a grip on the significance of it all.
A lot of people need to read this and try to understand it.
[Reply]
O.city 07:44 AM 09-11-2019
Based on my limited knowledge and reading around, seems his best bet would be to pay her to settle the civil case and sign an NDA
[Reply]
-King- 07:47 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Based on my limited knowledge and reading around, seems his best bet would be to pay her to settle the civil case and sign an NDA
Yeah probably but with that will come the assumption of guilt to most people.
[Reply]
Page 39 of 97
« First < 293536373839 404142434989 > Last »
Up