ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 162
« First < 394546474849 505152535999149 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:03 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Miami @ Buffalo? With New England out?

Smells like the Early 90s
We got our Montana again too...
[Reply]
RunKC 02:17 PM 11-16-2020
Looks like in addition to Ronnie Stanley they lost Nick Boyle, their best blocking TE, for the season.

Their offense is in big trouble for that style of play.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:40 PM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Looks like in addition to Ronnie Stanley they lost Nick Boyle, their best blocking TE, for the season.

Their offense is in big trouble for that style of play.
Yeah, Boyle is a huge loss.
[Reply]
O.city 02:49 PM 11-16-2020
They were in trouble before that

They have a qb who struggles to throw the ball. Why anyone ever thought this was gonna be different is beyond me
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:22 PM 11-16-2020

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:25 AM 11-17-2020
The Chiefs are the best team in football, but it's dumb as fuck to say DURRRRRR ONLY DA STEELERS CAN HANG WITH US AND NOT GET BLOWN OUT. Plenty of teams can hang around. Fuck a shit Panther team did. Just stop. It's the NFL,not Bama_Mizzou.

Every week people act like the team wins by 24 and are shocked when a team hangs around. Duh...and no the conference isn't "about wrapped up"
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:53 AM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You guys can swing your dicks all you want but we let Carolina **** around with us last week.

PIT will be tough.
The people who laugh at anyone who shows concern during a game thread are the same ones pissing themselves after the game. :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:57 AM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
The people who laugh at anyone who shows concern during a game thread are the same ones pissing themselves after the game. :-)
The problem is, it's the NFL and people pretend like most of our games are Bama vs. ku. It's simply unrealistic expectations.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:08 AM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
What? English please.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:25 AM 11-17-2020
It's almost like the games start with the score 0-0 or something :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 10:52 AM 11-17-2020
Haven’t seen Pest in awhile but we all know he pumps up those ND guys. I will say he was right about Chase Claypool. That guy is a stud
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:16 AM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
What? English please.
What exactly is difficult to understand?

Game thread: "You're all a bunch of pussies--there's nothing to be concerned about."

Postgame: "Pump the brakes, guys...we struggled with Carolina!"
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:25 AM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You guys can swing your dicks all you want but we let Carolina **** around with us last week.

PIT will be tough.
And Pittsburgh let Dallas with a 4th string QB hang around as well.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:29 AM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
And Pittsburgh let Dallas with a 4th string QB hang around as well.
More proof that no game should be taken lightly. Delete the damn thread...
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:32 AM 11-17-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
The Chiefs are the best team in football, but it's dumb as fuck to say DURRRRRR ONLY DA STEELERS CAN HANG WITH US AND NOT GET BLOWN OUT. Plenty of teams can hang around. Fuck a shit Panther team did. Just stop. It's the NFL,not Bama_Mizzou.

Every week people act like the team wins by 24 and are shocked when a team hangs around. Duh...and no the conference isn't "about wrapped up"
Well, mostly we have dominated this season. The Chiefs have only played three really close games, and even in losing to the Raiders, the reality is that the refs played a larger factor in the outcome than the Raiders did.

Even last week's game wasn't really ever in doubt; it just took longer for the Chiefs to hang a double digit lead on CAR than most people thought it would.

So while I'm not saying the Chiefs should win every contest by 20+, I expect that they will dominate nearly every game for the remainder of the season.

As for the Steelers, I'm still not sure if they are really the best 'other' AFC team right now. Sure, their record says they are, but now after watching them for a couple games, they have trouble stopping the run and their secondary isn't as dominant as I thought they would be. And on offense they aren't nearly as efficient as their record implies. Consequently, they've squeaked by a number of lesser teams, and haven't really dominated anyone.

I think the Steelers are still finding out who they are, somehow. Either that, or they are hiding significant issues in both their offense and defense that no one's picked up on yet.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 162
« First < 394546474849 505152535999149 > Last »
Up