ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 162
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:12 PM 11-14-2020
I'll admit to being slightly scared of the Steelers at this point.

After what happened in 2018, there is no way I want Big Ben taking Revenge on Pat Skyballer.

I want Mahomes to solidify his legacy by ENDING Brady and Roethlisberger this year.

Destroy the Sith, we must.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:12 PM 11-14-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

After what happened in 2018, there is no way I want Big Ben taking Revenge on Pat Skyballer.

I want Mahomes to solidify his legacy by ENDING Brady and Roethlisberger this year.

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 03:53 PM 11-14-2020

Clay, you were afraid of the Texans last year. C'mon.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:20 PM 11-14-2020
Almost 2 months later and the thread title is still true. It’s really just the Steelers that we should have any talks about a potential loss.

We’re significantly better than everybody else which was proven with easy wins over the Bills and Ravens.

Steelers are the only team in the conference that I could see keeping up with us most of the game. And again that’s not saying anyone should be worried about them.

I think this is going to be the AFCCG and it will be a good game.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 04:28 PM 11-14-2020
Steelers ain't shit. Just another bug we will step over on the path to glory and greatness.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:30 PM 11-14-2020
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Clay, you were afraid of the Texans last year. C'mon.
They beat us five quarters out of eight.

I was right to fear them.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:31 PM 11-14-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Almost 2 months later and the thread title is still true. It’s really just the Steelers that we should have any talks about a potential loss.

We’re significantly better than everybody else which was proven with easy wins over the Bills and Ravens.

Steelers are the only team in the conference that I could see keeping up with us most of the game. And again that’s not saying anyone should be worried about them.

I dont really agree...Ravens dominated them but had 4 turnovers in critical parts of the field.

Steelers have the 29th ranked rushing offense...which is KC's weakest area.

BigRape isnt really mobile ..at least like he used to be.

They dont match-up very well...IMO.

Mahome's shredded Keith Butler's defense for 6 touchdowns...
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:31 PM 11-14-2020
The only team that can beat the Chiefs is the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:32 PM 11-14-2020
I mean there's no question Mahomes is the better QB.

But the Steelers probably have the better running game, defense and offensive line at this point.

It's a tough matchup for us.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:36 PM 11-14-2020

But the Steelers probably have the better running game, defense and offensive line at this point.

They have the 4th worst rushing offense...:-)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 04:52 PM 11-14-2020

Incorrect. We split 8 quarters with them 50/50. The games were basically opposite in how they played out. In the first game, we dominated the first quarter and were up 17-3 after one. They controlled the rest of the game. Obviously, the inverse happened in the playoff game after quarter one.

And for good measure, we smoked them in the opener this year. There is never any reason to fear the Texans. In the Mahomes era, we have ALWAYS been the better team, even with the one loss notwithstanding.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 05:40 PM 11-14-2020

One of those quarters was some of the worst Football luck I've ever seen and the other 4 was just the Chiefs playing down to their competition.

They were never scary.

Weren't the Titans AND the 49ers also bad matchups for us? How did that play out?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:42 PM 11-14-2020
You guys can swing your dicks all you want but we let Carolina fuck around with us last week.

PIT will be tough.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:55 PM 11-14-2020
You guys can swing your dicks all you want but we let Carolina fuck around with us last week.

PIT will be tough.
You need to stop drinking man.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:01 PM 11-14-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Pittsburgh will be lucky to win their first game, let alone make it all the way to the AFCCG. They NEED the bye to have any hope of that.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 162
« First < 374344454647 484950515797147 > Last »
Up