ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 151 of 162
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
diqlix 04:08 PM 12-27-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Cool.

And what you're saying here is true. Though I don't believe that I ever said that BUF couldn't beat KC, just that it wasn't likely.

Right now, I'm just very, very confused as to what exactly happened in that game today. Probability-wise, it shouldn't have happened that way at all.

To be honest, our defense shouldn't have held ATL to just 14 points either. I had it figured at about 20 points. So basically the defense played above themselves as much as the offense shit the bed.

But considering historical precedent, I think we can just throw this game away as an outlier for the offense.
Yeah, that was a crazy game.

Mahomes looked bad, receivers weren’t getting separation, etc.

I stopped trying to understand it (why crazy games like this happen) years ago.

Honestly, after the 9-7 Giants beat the 18-0 Patriots, I finally realized “anything can happen” and don’t trust the best team to always win anymore.

That being said, it was probably as you said, an outlier.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:13 PM 12-27-2020
Originally Posted by daquix:
Yeah, that was a crazy game.

Mahomes looked bad, receivers weren’t getting separation, etc.

I stopped trying to understand it (why crazy games like this happen) years ago.

Honestly, after the 9-7 Giants beat the 18-0 Patriots, I finally realized “anything can happen” and don’t trust the best team to always win anymore.

That being said, it was probably as you said, an outlier.
I'll be concerned if they do this against a good team. So far the games they struggled the most in are against teams they should blow out.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:14 PM 12-27-2020
As I said, amazing.

Just a little good hearted teasing :-)
No you aren't. You are trolling and when called out you call it teasing.
[Reply]
diqlix 04:35 PM 12-27-2020
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I'll be concerned if they do this against a good team. So far the games they struggled the most in are against teams they should blow out.
Why do you feel that is?
[Reply]
tredadda 04:37 PM 12-27-2020
Why do you feel that is?
I already mentioned that earlier. Not doing it again.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:40 PM 12-27-2020
So it's really just the Chiefs and the...Chiefs!
[Reply]
diqlix 04:48 PM 12-27-2020
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I already mentioned that earlier. Not doing it again.
Mentioned earlier, as in days/weeks ago? Or today?
[Reply]
Azide22 04:55 PM 12-27-2020
Well bye is clinched.

I keep seeing parallels to 2011 Green Bay here. They finished 15-1 after winning Super Bowl, but never quite looked right late in season especially. Great offense, actually gave up more yards than they gained for the season.

What cannot happen is what happened to them - lost first playoff game to Giants (who won Super Bowl).

I believe in this team, and I think they can regain mojo. But I am concerned. The offensive line flaws are showing. Mahomes felt it all game.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:59 PM 12-27-2020
Originally Posted by Azide22:
Well bye is clinched.

I keep seeing parallels to 2011 Green Bay here. They finished 15-1 after winning Super Bowl, but never quite looked right late in season especially. Great offense, actually gave up more yards than they gained for the season.

What cannot happen is what happened to them - lost first playoff game to Giants (who won Super Bowl).

I believe in this team, and I think they can regain mojo. But I am concerned. The offensive line flaws are showing. Mahomes felt it all game.
The 98 broncos lost 2 our of their last 3.

WBF
[Reply]
diqlix 05:04 PM 12-27-2020
Well bye is clinched.

Interesting perspective. Thanks for sharing.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:09 PM 12-27-2020
This is the issue here. The offensive line has been playing like a bag of smashed assholes for far too long now. It needs to change or the likelihood of an early playoff exit becomes much higher.
[Reply]
O.city 05:11 PM 12-27-2020
They’re playing with 1, maybe 2 starters on the ol and have had guys go down all year. It’s a mash unit.

Is what it is
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:40 PM 12-27-2020
Bills fans are so desperate for notoriety and attention and many have convinced themselves Allen has surpassed Mahomes as the best QB and he deserves the MVP over Mahomes. Apparently beating them and earning the one seed doesn’t factor in. Nevermind Mahomes’ better stats and overall play.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...redibly-lucky/
[Reply]
New World Order 06:43 PM 12-27-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
They’re playing with 1, maybe 2 starters on the ol and have had guys go down all year. It’s a mash unit.

Is what it is
Carolina reached the sb with Remmers at tackle.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:52 PM 12-27-2020
Well bye is clinched.

[Reply]
Page 151 of 162
« First < 51101141147148149150151 152153154155161 > Last »
Up