ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 102 of 162
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 05:52 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by daquix:
The Chiefs are having some struggles. They let Miami get back in the game and the redzone offense is not as good as it was. That’s what he said.
You see struggles, I see a team that isn't going 100% because they don't have to.
[Reply]
diqlix 05:55 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by tredadda:
KC has one loss in over 13 months. Not sure how Buffalo is a hotter team.
I don’t think they are.

I’m just saying the point he is making.

His point is that record doesn’t mean as much as how you are playing right now.

The Steelers got to 12-0 by playing like crap but squeaking out games, for example.
[Reply]
diqlix 05:58 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
You see struggles, I see a team that isn't going 100% because they don't have to.
Sounds like something a Patriot fan would say.

Sorry, I just find it gross.

The entitlement that some Chiefs fans have developed is a big turn off to me.

Chief kingdom was never like this before.

Mahomes is literal greatness, but even the GOAT QB won Super Bowls in less than 30% of his seasons.

Other teams will always be a threat.
[Reply]
notorious 12-15-2020, 06:02 PM
This message has been deleted by notorious.
comochiefsfan 06:08 PM 12-15-2020

Mahomes is literal greatness, but even the GOAT QB won Super Bowls in less than 30% of his seasons.

Just wait until the Bills reach this point. Your fans will do the same thing.

And I’m not saying it to sound like an entitled dick, I’m saying it because it’s true. If you watch the games you’ll see that Andy is calling the most vanilla plays in his playbook, and then shutting things down whenever we get out to a big lead. When it’s time to turn it back on, we have no problem finishing the job.

Will it bite us in the ass at some point? Probably. Which is why we typically clamor for Andy to keep his foot on the gas once we get a lead. But it’s clear to me exactly what’s going on.

Look at the Baltimore game and the first half of the Bucs game if you want to see what happens when this team is focused and opens things up.

COULD the Bills beat us? Sure. Will they though? In a playoff game where it’s a win or go home situation, I don’t see Andy and Patrick allowing it.

Anything is possible though.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:11 PM 12-15-2020
Bills we’re up by 2+ scores nearly the entire 2nd half lol
How many times did your Bills punt?
[Reply]
diqlix 06:15 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Just wait until the Bills reach this point. Your fans will do the same thing.

And I’m not saying it to sound like an entitled dick, I’m saying it because it’s true. If you watch the games you’ll see that Andy is calling the most vanilla plays in his playbook, and then shutting things down whenever we get out to a big lead. When it’s time to turn it back on, we have no problem finishing the job.

Will it bite us in the ass at some point? Probably. Which is why we typically clamor for Andy to keep his foot on the gas once we get a lead. But it’s clear to me exactly what’s going on.

Look at the Baltimore game and the first half of the Bucs game if you want to see what happens when this team is focused and opens things up.

COULD the Bills beat us? Sure. Will they though? In a playoff game where it’s a win or go home situation, I don’t see Andy and Patrick allowing it.

Anything is possible though.
I truly hope that doesn’t happen.

If it does, then I will call Bills fans out for the same thing.

The entitled attitude is just gross and not something I would ever want to be part of.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:15 PM 12-15-2020

You can always not come on here if you find posts that discredit your position gross. Simply put close or blowout KC has beaten everyone but LV once in the last 13 months to include the Bills in a game that was nowhere near as close as the score suggests which is what people like Cowherd look at.
[Reply]
diqlix 06:20 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
How many times did your Bills punt?
1 time in the 2nd half.

When when they were in run the clock mode.

3 times in the first half i’d guess?
[Reply]
diqlix 06:22 PM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by tredadda:
You can always not come on here if you find posts that discredit your position gross. Simply put close or blowout KC has beaten everyone but LV once in the last 13 months to include the Bills in a game that was nowhere near as close as the score suggests which is what people like Cowherd look at.
I’ve been coming here for 8 years.

I’ve always loved Chiefs fans.

It’s hard to give something up you’ve enjoyed for so long, but perhaps I have to.

Differing opinions is always good, and I enjoy them. The entitled attitude “no one can ever beat us, we are greatness yada yada” is what’s gross. The crazy part is, many of the posters that I see doing it, hated it when Pats & Broncos fans were doing it.

Morals are fickle, I guess.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:25 PM 12-15-2020

Absolutely. It's the NFL, every game is tough. Chiefs are not going to win the SB every year Mahomes is here and we know that. Chiefs are also not improving much week-to-week while Bills clearly are. So yeah I think Bills can beat the Chiefs. So can Packers, Seahawks, Colts etc... Chiefs have to be on their shit....

Same time 18-1 Pats were hot as hell when they went to the SB. What happened? I think it's a combination of many aspects of the game as to who wins the SB. Being hot is part of it but not all.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:35 PM 12-15-2020
I’ve been coming here for 8 years.

I’ve always loved Chiefs fans.

It’s hard to give something up you’ve enjoyed for so long, but perhaps I have to.

Differing opinions is always good, and I enjoy them. The entitled attitude “no one can ever beat us, we are greatness yada yada” is what’s gross. The crazy part is, many of the posters that I see doing it, hated it when Pats & Broncos fans were doing it.

Morals are fickle, I guess.
I don't get the no one can beat us vibe here. Realistically any team can beat KC, but the fact is that it will take a combination of many things for that to happen. There have been lights out games and close ones, but in 13 months one thing remains the same outside of one game. What were you expecting when coming in with cherry picked stats over a short period of time?
[Reply]
O.city 06:40 PM 12-15-2020
Chiefs won’t always be the favorites.

But this year they are and are pretty heavily. If they show up and play no team currently in the nfl can beat them. That won’t always be the case.

This year it is. Their ceiling is higher than anyone
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 06:42 PM 12-15-2020
Trying to keep Sammy healthy. While maintaining nipples hard enough to cut glass is a balancing act
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:47 PM 12-15-2020
1 time in the 2nd half.

When when they were in run the clock mode.

3 times in the first half i’d guess?
try again. BUF had 7 possessions in the first half, and punted 4 times, threw an INT and fumbled on two others, and scored just a single FG on offense.

Overall, BUF scored just two offensive TDs and two FGs with 13 possessions. In fact, BUF punted or turned the ball over for their first six possessions of the game, and didn't score a TD until almost mid-way through the 3rd quarter.

Against a team that punted 8 times, and only scored on two possessions out of a possible 12 potential scoring possessions.

In other words, BUF had trouble scoring on a team that had the relative offensive efficiency of the NYJ. It was an ugly game.

What do you honestly think would happen if you gave the Chiefs 13 possessions?

Nevermind, that was a rhetorical question.

I was kind of ribbing you before, but the facts are pretty clear. BUF is a good upper-middle tier team, that is both still missing a couple pieces and needs to mature before stepping up to the top tier, current rankings notwithstanding.

That aside, we're all grateful that BUF managed to find a way to beat the Jets, but let's not go overboard and say BUF has arrived as one of top 5 teams in the league. They got lucky that PIT dropped a half a dozen balls, threw a pick-6, and overall played like they'd never seen a football before.

But Diggs is special. That guy is your offense. He eviscerated PIT's defense. Definitely a tip of the hat to that man.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:49 PM 12-15-2020
I truly hope that doesn’t happen.

If it does, then I will call Bills fans out for the same thing.

The entitled attitude is just gross and not something I would ever want to be part of.
:-)

Oh shut up. Bills fans were some of the most entitled assholes in the NFL on their way to losing 4 Superbowls. Even before the game this year you guys were running your mouths. You are nothing here and your holier than thou condescending post are a joke. Feel free to fuck off to a Bills board.
[Reply]
Page 102 of 162
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152 > Last »
Up