ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 26
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where you at, Bills bitches?
siberian khatru 09:04 PM 01-24-2021
EAT SHIT
[Reply]
Frazod 01:44 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I try to get into the Cards but there's just no connection though I've been here 20 years now (wow).
Probably doesn't help that they've been relevant for about two seasons during that stretch.

I've tried to be a Blackhawks fan, but just don't give a crap about hockey. Same with the Bulls after Jordan retired. Of course, I hate the fucking Cubs since I'm a Cardinals fan. And I feel the same way about the White Sox that I do about the Bears. Even though they are direct division rivals to the Royals, they're never good at the same time.

Now that the Chiefs are where they are, I honestly don't give a shit about any of them.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:47 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
I learned after last years 49ers infestation that I should just avoid CP for the most part during the playoffs.

Apparently the Bills fan infestation was worse?

Yikes.

I'm no fan of shit talk, especially on a game I'm not involved in playing... but from the looks of it, these Bills fans may deserve it.
At least with the Niners they had a great running game, and an elite defense that dominated in the NFC playoffs. They were representing the NFC in the SB.

This was different, we had a win, quite easily, against Buffalo earlier in the year. Statistically Mahomes was superior to Allen in almost every category in spite of playing one less game. The Bills struggled against the Colts and Ravens, yet these fans felt they would dominate a team that has lost once since early Nov 2019 because of "point differential".
[Reply]
Frazod 01:48 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Man I dunno, he knocked dude flat on his ass with a closed fist, if not for the helmet he probably would've been out cold

Lets just count our blessings that we'll never know what might've happened
Amen. Glad we got away with that one. The game might have been very different otherwise. I think we still would have won, but it would have been much closer.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:48 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Forgetting about Breeland trying to take Diggs to suplex city.
I thought Bills fans LOVED wrestling but they sure are salty about it today
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:51 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Amen. Glad we got away with that one. The game might have been very different otherwise. I think we still would have won, but it would have been much closer.
Allen would've had more time in the pocket, no doubt
[Reply]
carcosa 01:59 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
It's such a weird mentality that I just don't get. I can't imagine rooting for any team but KC. I might cheer for team A to beat team B, but I could never see myself wearing any gear that is not the Chiefs, or Royals for that matter.
My entire extended family is originally from Wisconsin, so I'll root for the Packers when they're not playing the Chiefs. I have one Packers shirt but I don't know where it is. And none of their championship meltdowns have had any emotional effect on me at all. Yesterday I was primarily just annoyed that Brady got bailed out and carried to yet another Super Bowl.

Otherwise, yeah, really don't get the bandwagon mindset. But I suppose it doesn't really hurt anyone.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:02 PM 01-25-2021
So the flag on Okafor was for taunting, not for late hit?

If I’m an objective football fan I’d rather have the flag be for the late hit than whatever else he did.

Although it is total bullshit that they offset. I’m just glad it didn’t go any farther.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:03 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Not forgetting about it at all. The Jones thing was just worse. Breeland could have gotten a penalty, sure.

Jones could have been ejected. In the first quarter.
Im pretty sure he did get a penalty on that play.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:10 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
It's such a weird mentality that I just don't get. I can't imagine rooting for any team but KC. I might cheer for team A to beat team B, but I could never see myself wearing any gear that is not the Chiefs, or Royals for that matter.
20-odd years ago my extended family from out of town sent me a Rams sweatshirt for x-mas on the notion 'it's football, and he lives in St. Louis, soooo'

Its existence has caused endless angst as it was a nice gift that I simply can't bear to wear, so it sits in my closet as a tribute to their good intentions.

It's a nice sweatshirt, and they're not [or were not then] exactly 'of means.'
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:12 PM 01-25-2021
They are still in the locker room protesting.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:24 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
So the flag on Okafor was for taunting, not for late hit?

If I’m an objective football fan I’d rather have the flag be for the late hit than whatever else he did.

Although it is total bullshit that they offset. I’m just glad it didn’t go any farther.
Total bullshit call by the refs.

That whole thing was started & escalated because of the Bills. Okafor did nothing wrong at all.

Fucking Refs! :-)
[Reply]
Joe 02:37 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Whaaaat? You realize they came HERE and shit all over the place right? They weren't here to "talk football ",They literally thought the Bills were this unbeatable juggernaut that won 25 of 26 or something
Just because some fans actlike buttholes doesn't mean that you have to :-)

At the end of the day, the only thing that should matter is how your teamed played.

I remember when Reid first came to KC, and it seems everyone here couldn't stand the Bronco's, in part due to their fans from what I've read.

My only point is it seems many are becoming the same kind of fans that they despised when the Chiefs weren't winning.
[Reply]
Joe 02:42 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by straycash:
We expect greatness and only greatness at this point
And I remember when Reid had a couple of bad years in Philly along with some key injuries during the year where he couldn't make it work in Philly. Personally I thought for what Reid brought to the team in Philadelphia over the years, the past couple of bad years wasn't the reason why they should of kicked him out and I thought it was a mistake.

One reason why I root for the chiefs is because Reid is the coach. Reid also did a lot of other work in Philly as well other than football, overall a good man.

I guess if Reid has some key misfortune with players in the next couple of years and KC doesn't "win it all", you'll kick Reid out for not winning?
[Reply]
tredadda 02:44 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Joe:
Just because some fans actlike buttholes doesn't mean that you have to :-)

At the end of the day, the only thing that should matter is how your teamed played.

I remember when Reid first came to KC, and it seems everyone here couldn't stand the Bronco's, in part due to their fans from what I've read.

My only point is it seems many are becoming the same kind of fans that they despised when the Chiefs weren't winning.
I would agree with you if KC fans were running to other team's boards and doing this. We aren't. If someone comes here running their mouths about how they would skull drag this team then they deserve what they get. When they are polite and actually talk football the reaction is far different. Heck even daquix came back and said congrats and the reaction was surprisingly positive from most fans here.
[Reply]
Joe 02:47 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Blow it out your ass. 20+ years I've been here, and I've NEVER seen a troll invasion like your disrespectful noxious dumb**** "mafia." You want to compare somebody to Philly fans? Find a mirror. :-)
Where ANYWHERE in my post which you quoted was I disrepectful or noxious?

I am a Philly fan, if you can actually comprehend what you're reading, one reason why I became a Chiefs fan.

At the end of the day, a professional sports team winning or losing doesn't determine the value of my own long term happiness.

Honestly, by your response, you come across as a jerk. That said, still hope the Chiefs win.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 26
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Up