ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 26
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where you at, Bills bitches?
siberian khatru 09:04 PM 01-24-2021
EAT SHIT
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:17 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Joe:
Came here a long time ago because I was an Andy Reid fan.

I remember this place when the Chiefs were looking to build and you guys had all the heartache.

Reading this thread reminds me that it seems many of you are not any better than Eagles fans when they ran Reid out of town in Philly.

Cheifs had a great game, Bills have come a long way but still lost to a better team.

Flame suit on :-)
If the fans of other lesser teams are now growing tired of how insufferable we are, it only means we've made it! At last!

Thank you for this validation.
[Reply]
straycash 07:20 AM 01-25-2021

I remember this place when the Chiefs were looking to build and you guys had all the heartache.

Reading this thread reminds me that it seems many of you are not any better than Eagles fans when they ran Reid out of town in Philly.

Cheifs had a great game, Bills have come a long way but still lost to a better team.

We expect greatness and only greatness at this point
[Reply]
Frazod 07:21 AM 01-25-2021

Blow it out your ass. 20+ years I've been here, and I've NEVER seen a troll invasion like your disrespectful noxious dumbfuck "mafia." You want to compare somebody to Philly fans? Find a mirror. :-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:35 AM 01-25-2021
The fact is that a large contingent of Buffalo fans came here and talked trash more than ANY other fan base.

If they were all like country girl this thread wouldn't have been created.

They said their offense was better.

They said their defense was better.

They said Diggs > Hill

They said Allen > Mahomes

Now they know.
[Reply]
Bwana 07:36 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by AROD3024:
Jerk offs! This forum is full of jerk offs. When you lose it’s the refs and every other excuse under the sun. When the refs hand you call after call, it’s we are the best and F U. You guys are sad and pathetic. Lmao. What TB and Brady is going to do to you will be amazing to watch. And I will be back to call you jerk offs out. But of course, when you lose, you’ll blame refs or something else. Watch this game again. And be unbiased if that’s even possible cause you’re all jerk off homers, but watch the ref call you got all game.... You can’t honestly tell me this game wasn’t given to you. No way you can’t say it honestly.... but then again, you won’t be honest, cause you’re all jerk off homers... enjoy this win that was given to you..... LoL that’s some way to win. LoL

:-)

Hopefully you were an only child, Slappy.
[Reply]
JD10367 07:37 AM 01-25-2021
You're a bunch of insufferable pricks. You all called out "Cheatriots" fans for 20 years and most of us NEVER acted the way you fuckers do after only one championship. I hope Tampa kicks the shit out of you.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:43 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by JD10367:
You're a bunch of insufferable pricks. You all called out "Cheatriots" fans for 20 years and most of us NEVER acted the way you fuckers do after only one championship. I hope Tampa kicks the shit out of you.

It’s. Our. Forum.

Bills fans from two stadium drive invaded it when the playoffs started and were insufferable pricks. They got super defensive when Chiefs fans pointed out the faults
in their logic. They got mad when Chiefs fans were clearly not sweating the matchup.

But literally everything Chiefs fans told Bills fans was true.

Our offense WAS coasting in the regular season and taking the foot off the gas when they secured big enough leads to put games away.

Mahomes WAS totally fine. Neither concussed nor limited by his toe.

The Chiefs WERE a nightmare matchup on both sides of the ball for Buffalo.

The Chiefs secondary WAS good enough to shut down the Bills’ high-powered passing attack.

Mahomes WAS still on his own plane of existence above Josh Allen.

This thread is their comeuppance. Kindly see your way out.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:43 AM 01-25-2021
Save it for the frontrunning fucks that brigade other teams forums.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 07:45 AM 01-25-2021
Enjoy being irrelevant, the Pats no longer matter and Stafford or any other hope you have won’t change that.

Hats off it was a hell of a run, I’d being crying on another team’s board about it as well.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:47 AM 01-25-2021
Go fuck yourself. Read the Bills troll thread that got dumped in Romper Room if you're wondering why we unloaded on these turds.

And newsflash, skippy; no one gives two shits who bottom feeding has-beens root for.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:47 AM 01-25-2021
You're a bunch of insufferable pricks. You all called out "Cheatriots" fans for 20 years and most of us NEVER acted the way you ****ers do after only one championship. I hope Tampa kicks the shit out of you.
I think reality is where we prefer to be.

The reality is that Tampa will be a tough test with no starting tackles plus Tampa pass rushers in their stadium plus Brady and all those weapons.

But we also have Mahomes and incredible weapons of our own. Comes down to holding up long enough for Mahomes to rip apart their secondary.
[Reply]
notorious 07:50 AM 01-25-2021
Holy shit, this is an actual thread on their board, and a lot of people are agreeing. Some smart fans are spot on, too.

The delusion is STRONG.

Originally Posted by :

1. This game was alot closer then the score that drop by Singletary was enormous

2. One touchdown on their field goal drives inside the 10 and the mindset is way different

3.Seems like they lived by the theory we are home and you’re aren’t calling everything and they where right..they where incredibly physical with our WRs

4. They gave us the throws to the backs and Knox because quite frankly they had zero fear they could break one long

5. it’s been said elsewhere like last week no running game by a player not named Josh Allen killed this team particularly in short yardage

overall we really aren’t that far apart but a poor game plan on both sides and a lack of a pass rush by the front 4 was the difference I literally counted on one hand the amount of quality rush on Mahomes
https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...-observations/
[Reply]
notorious 07:52 AM 01-25-2021
They also have no idea what playoff football officiating is like. It's obvious.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:01 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Holy shit, this is an actual thread on their board, and a lot of people are agreeing. Some smart fans are spot on, too.

The delusion is STRONG.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...-observations/
Wow. I mean, whatever you've got to tell yourself to cope.

To be fair, most of the comments acknowledge the game actually wasn't close at all for a variety of reasons
[Reply]
siberian khatru 08:04 AM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Wow. I mean, whatever you've got to tell yourself to cope.

To be fair, most of the comments acknowledge the game actually wasn't close at all for a variety of reasons
We tried to spot them 10, they only took 9.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 26
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up