ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 18
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl LIV - Miami, FL Roll Call Thread
Brooklyn 06:21 PM 01-19-2020
Post up in here if you will be at the Super Bowl on 2/2 in Miami, FL.

I had airline booked and sideline seats in the 300s wrapped up on Monday following the Texans game. Just couldn’t talk about it until it was reality. I’ve come to learn there is no superstition or luck, there is only Mahomes. Eat, wear, do whatever you want because Mahomes is the greatest QB to ever lace ‘end up.

Anyways, as the thread suggests, if you’re going to the game, give a shout. Would be cool to hear the different stuff everyone has planned, where peeps are traveling from, etc. I get on Friday afternoon and fly back to JFK early Monday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 05:17 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
I got my tickets yesterday! How damn fortunate are we to be in a position to go enjoy this?!
Congrats!!!
[Reply]
DanT 06:40 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
I got my tickets yesterday! How damn fortunate are we to be in a position to go enjoy this?!
Amen!
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 08:26 PM 01-24-2020
Section 335 near the top! Can't wait!!!! And leaning towards a yes on the party Sat. Night.
[Reply]
DanT 09:14 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
Section 335 near the top! Can't wait!!!! And leaning towards a yes on the party Sat. Night.
Hope you can make it to the party!
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:19 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Thats impressive.
I watched the Chiefs Play the Ravens this past year at an Irish pub in Luxembourg.
Wait you were in Luxembourg? Sweet.
[Reply]
Regime 09:20 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by DanT:
Hope you can make it to the party!
I told my buddy about it and he flipped his shit. We are literally landing at 4ish and getting my Miami Dolphin lovin friend to take us there for good luck.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:24 PM 01-24-2020
You guys going to this better post pics and stories for the rest of us to live vicariously through you. :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:30 PM 01-24-2020
I’M GOING TO THE SB!!!

Omg!!!

Can’t even talk right now. So excited. WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO
[Reply]
EdmontonChiefsFan 10:05 PM 01-24-2020
My wife and I have had a long standing agreement that when the Chiefs make the SB I can go. Well, now that the actual time has come she's not so favourable it seems but I know if I go she will get over it.

The problem is I can't get anybody to go with me. I would feel like a complete loser going to the SB by myself. Just wondering how many CP'ers would go solo? Wonder if there are any other fans out there in the same situation as me?
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 10:06 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by EdmontonChiefsFan:
My wife and I have had a long standing agreement that when the Chiefs make the SB I can go. Well, now that the actual time has come she's not so favourable it seems but I know if I go she will get over it.

The problem is I can't get anybody to go with me. I would feel like a complete loser going to the SB by myself. Just wondering how many CP'ers would go solo? Wonder if there are any other fans out there in the same situation as me?
Go solo! You'll come alone but won't stay that way.
[Reply]
ChiefEd 10:09 PM 01-24-2020

Do it! I went to the opener in JAX by myself (wife got sick). Had a blast! Never felt like a complete loser at all...
[Reply]
Regime 10:44 PM 01-24-2020

Just go.Ironically my wife told me I better go. Come to that official chiefs party on Saturday and we can hang.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 10:49 PM 01-24-2020
Anybody that has the opportunity to go and doesn't can GTFO.

When you're among Chiefs fans there's no such thing as being alone. Go, say hey and let the good times roll!

Seriously don't let the fact that you're traveling single keep you from attending this momentous occasion.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:53 PM 01-24-2020

if your serious, get your butt over to Dave and Busters on Sat. I’ll hook you up with some fellow Chief fans to hang with. PM me if needed.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 11:39 PM 01-24-2020
How many of you are just biting the bullet and paying the $120 to park your car? I'd prefer mass transit options and am willing to do some walking but am trying to figure that out.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 18
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up