ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl LIV - Miami, FL Roll Call Thread
Brooklyn 06:21 PM 01-19-2020
Post up in here if you will be at the Super Bowl on 2/2 in Miami, FL.

I had airline booked and sideline seats in the 300s wrapped up on Monday following the Texans game. Just couldn’t talk about it until it was reality. I’ve come to learn there is no superstition or luck, there is only Mahomes. Eat, wear, do whatever you want because Mahomes is the greatest QB to ever lace ‘end up.

Anyways, as the thread suggests, if you’re going to the game, give a shout. Would be cool to hear the different stuff everyone has planned, where peeps are traveling from, etc. I get on Friday afternoon and fly back to JFK early Monday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Regime 08:14 PM 01-23-2020
Flying in from DC Saturday.
I will be at the fight for your right to party at Dave’s and B’s on Saturday.

Going to the game on Sunday.

I hope to see some of you there!
Section 322 row 14
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 01:19 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
*checks price*

*furiously entering contests*
Well dang. Got invited over to friends’ house tonight for dinner. Casual. Then after dinner they reveal that they and some other people from my church chipped in and are sending my wife and me to the game. Flying in Friday. I’m in total shock.
[Reply]
KChiefsQT 01:25 AM 01-24-2020
Well dang. Got invited over to friends’ house tonight for dinner. Casual. Then after dinner they reveal that they and some other people from my church chipped in and are sending my wife and me to the game. Flying in Friday. I’m in total shock.
Wow! That’s amazing.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:17 AM 01-24-2020
Very cool, congrats!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:27 AM 01-24-2020
That's great! You have a bunch of great friends!
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 08:30 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
That's great! You have a bunch of great friends!
I didn't sleep all night last night. Partially because we're actually going to the freaking Super Bowl but mainly because of the friends.
[Reply]
DanT 09:27 AM 01-24-2020
I changed my incoming flights so that I land at FLL in time for the Saturday night party at Dave and Buster's in Hollywood, FL. Looking forward to it!
[Reply]
stevieray 01-24-2020, 09:38 AM
This message has been deleted by stevieray. Reason: have fun!
Spott 09:48 AM 01-24-2020
Make sure and get some cafe Cubano when you are there. Sergio’s does is golf, but there are good Cuban restaurants everywhere there, especially in Miami proper.
[Reply]
DanT 10:30 AM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
changed my hotel and rent a car..soooo excited!
Hope to see you and the other old- and new-timers on this board. Counting the old KC Star bulletin board, a lot of us have been around these boards for a quarter century. Hopefully the Chiefs will make it a habit to win the AFC more frequently!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:02 PM 01-24-2020
I didn't sleep all night last night. Partially because we're actually going to the freaking Super Bowl but mainly because of the friends.
Let me know your seats and/or if you are going to the party Sat. Night. I would be great to meet as many Chiefs fans as possible!
[Reply]
Monty 12:57 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
changed my hotel and rent a car..soooo excited!
Wha?? You going??

Also, we're planning on going to the charity event on Saturday night.

We're in section 134, row 10.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 02:17 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Let me know your seats and/or if you are going to the party Sat. Night. I would be great to meet as many Chiefs fans as possible!
We'll do! Should have more information by tonight or tomorrow.
[Reply]
DanT 04:20 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
FWIW I ordered Sunday night and they told me that my tickets would ship this week via overnight shipping. I got a tracking number today and it shows they'll be here tomorrow. It seems they fulfilled their promise.
So far so good with nflonlocation.com. They took my order yesterday morning and I just now learned that the tickets are on their way via FedEx, arriving Monday. The service fees were 20% of the total ticket prices, which is ridiculous, but the other services are either higher or they seem to be brokers who may be selling tickets they don't have yet but hope to get before they have to deliver them to you (i.e. they are selling 'short').
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 04:35 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by DanT:
So far so good with nflonlocation.com. They took my order yesterday morning and I just now learned that the tickets are on their way via FedEx, arriving Monday. The service fees were 20% of the total ticket prices, which is ridiculous, but the other services are either higher or they seem to be brokers who may be selling tickets they don't have yet but hope to get before they have to deliver them to you (i.e. they are selling 'short').
I got my tickets yesterday! How damn fortunate are we to be in a position to go enjoy this?!
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 05:17 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Seanachie:
Heading to Miami to enjoy the experience from Dublin. Found a Irish Pub that’s showing the game. They said it’s a Chiefs pub. It’s called Stout can’t be be that bad with a name like that!!!
Thats impressive.
I watched the Chiefs Play the Ravens this past year at an Irish pub in Luxembourg.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up