ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 84
« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Media Center>Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric
keg in kc 05:43 PM 01-17-2015
Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:57 AM 01-31-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Nothing has ever been as cool as In Search Of. Unsolved Mysteries was pretty good too.
Agree! I forgot about In Search Of. Also used to like this show, I think it was Scariest Places on Earth, was hosted by Linda Blair if I remember correctly.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:43 AM 01-31-2015
Anyone remember the show Fear on MTV?

Basically where they sent a group of young adults to various haunted locations and had them complete "challenges" which was usually something by themselves.

I was fascinated by that show lol.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 11:10 AM 01-31-2015
Hey Jerm, check this out. Donkey Kong is mind control. skip to 2:00 into the video.

[Reply]
Jerm 02:11 PM 01-31-2015
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
Hey Jerm, check this out. Donkey Kong is mind control. skip to 2:00 into the video.

LOL that explains everything...no wonder my machine talks to me.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:24 PM 01-31-2015
You wanna see some crazy shit check out The Donald Marshall Tapes. Now that shit is out there. :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:30 PM 01-31-2015
It never fails to amaze me that Alex Jones has cut himself such a nice ittle whackjob media empire.

He just happened to pop up at the right time, I guess, sort of a conspiracy version of Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh, guys who really don't have any qualifications to serve as the voice of anything but were able to build audiences and eventually influence on little more than strength of personality.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 03:26 PM 01-31-2015
one of my favorite conspiracies to read about was Polybius, the arcade game. I started a thread about Urban legends surrounding video games in a different forum. This short thread has more info about Polybius than any other website.

Urban Legends and conspiracies regarding video games

check the last post for links to the best write-ups on Polybius.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:37 PM 01-31-2015
The fact that the site is using a pic of the guys from "Reservoir Dogs" as an example of "Men in Black from the Emergency Management Office in diamond formation" is kinda throwing me off...
[Reply]
Fishpicker 03:44 PM 01-31-2015
its a joke because Polybius has been revealed as a hoax.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:46 PM 01-31-2015
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
its a joke because Polybius has been revealed as a hoax.
Ah, thats better... but would I put it past the shadowier elements of our government to tests out some kind of mind control program using something as seemingly innocent as a video game?

Nope.
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:16 PM 01-31-2015
They don't need video games, the intelligence community already has control over most of the media at a national level and has ample consulting influence in Hollywood with film and movie production. They control the day-to-day narrative to such an unbelievable degree these days. They're even dug in with anti-social media.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 04:19 PM 01-31-2015
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Ah, thats better... but would I put it past the shadowier elements of our government to tests out some kind of mind control program using something as seemingly innocent as a video game?

Nope.
the person that claimed he programmed Polybius was in to some creepy shit.
Steven Roach? (WWASPS/Polybius arcade game internet hoaxer) He was running behavior mod prison camps for wayward teens. the WWASPS is being sued into oblivion now. Steven has been arrested in multiple countries for human trafficking.

here is an expose on WWASPS

[Reply]
Easy 6 04:38 PM 01-31-2015
Yeah, privately ran facilities like that, for profit prisons and the like... the potential for abuse is huge.

Too little oversight.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:40 PM 02-02-2015
Had never heard of this trace case before it was mentioned on yesterday's Paracast. Wonder why it isn't more prominent.

Delphos, KS, 1971: http://www.ufocasebook.com/Kansas.html
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:41 PM 02-02-2015
What about Elisa Lam? That's some freaky stuff too!
[Reply]
Page 22 of 84
« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Up