ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 180 of 360
« First < 80130170176177178179180 181182183184190230280 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:45 AM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
i quoted YOUR post dude...
1. You said I 'repeatedly' said C/K body differences.
2. The post you quoted says C/K body differences went by model year, meaning each model year had the same body for C and K, but that body could change for both of them from year to year.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:46 AM 12-23-2016
you are making no sense here.
Let me know how simple I need to talk for you to understand.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:47 AM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Yes, I get it. You assumed you were the only one who knew shit about shit, and were completely oblivious to the point of the conversation.

It's 'seriously' condescending to think I didn't know the difference regarding a vehicle I've been around my entire life, and it's 'seriously' presumptuous to correct me on an irrelevant detail in a conversation that wasn't even about transactions, or model years, or body styles.
just because youve been around a 72 all your life doesnt mean you know the difference between that and a 73.

and if it wasnt about a transaction there was no reason to state it wasnt available. thats where you confused me and i simply stated the truck you were talking about was a different body style.

i wasnt trying to bash you or make you feel insecure little buddy...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:54 AM 12-23-2016
just because youve been around a 72 all your life doesnt mean you know the difference between that and a 73.

and if it wasnt about a transaction there was no reason to state it wasnt available. thats where you confused me and i simply stated the truck you were talking about was a different body style.

i wasnt trying to bash you or make you feel insecure little buddy...
Well at least we finally progress to where you admit you were the one who was confused.

You might want to stop the condescending though.

I wasn't just 'around' the truck, or any of my vehicles. I've performed all major maintenance outside computer/specialized operations like alignments on every car I've owned. That includes making most every major component off the 1972, as well as building my first car [69 Nova] from the unit body and bare block on up.

You didn't make me insecure. I know what I know. You irritated me with your presumption that I couldn't possibly know what you know, and the irrelevance of your 'helpful' distinction.

It's OK, you thought when I said my dad wouldn't sell that I was some dummy who was trying to slyly sell something that wasn't for sale, on the stupid belief that it was what mac was looking for. A lot of confusion on your part.

But as I made clear, and for normal people was clear from the start, I was simply indicating that my dad and I shared mac's sentimental bond with a truck, so don't go thinking maybe it was 'close enough' in model and era and styling to purchase as a surrogate for his out grandfather's truck.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:03 AM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Well at least we finally progress to where you admit you were the one who was confused.

You might want to stop the condescending though.

You didn't make me insecure. I know what I know. You irritated me with your presumption that I couldn't possibly know what you know, and the irrelevance of your 'helpful' distinction.

It's OK, you thought when I said my dad wouldn't sell that I was some dummy who was trying to slyly sell something that wasn't for sale, on the stupid belief that it was what mac was looking for. A lot of confusion on your part.

But as I made clear, and for normal people was clear from the start, I was simply indicating that my dad and I shared his sentimental bond with a truck, so don't go thinking maybe it was 'close enough' in model and era and styling to purchase as a surrogate for his out grandfather's truck.
i never thought you were trying to slyly do shit.

i think, no i KNOW, you are MUCH more confused here than i am.

i KNEW you werent trying to sell the truck, BUT saying it wasnt for sale confused me in the context of just a reminiscing post. there was no need for that distinction because it wasnt something he would want to satisfy what hes looking for anyway.

that truck is in NO WAY "CLOSE ENOUGH" for what he was wanting. he was VERY specific in that regards.

you are a fucking idiot this morning buddy, and obviously insecure. maybe the holidays are bringing that out more in you, but whatever the issue is i hope you can get past it and enjoy the holiday.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:05 AM 12-23-2016
ohhh now youve worked on cars. why did you feel the need to edit you post to point that out?

you need to tuck that insecurity in, its showing again.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:11 AM 12-23-2016
i never thought you were trying to slyly do shit.

i think, no i KNOW, you are MUCH more confused here than i am.

i KNEW you werent trying to sell the truck, BUT saying it wasnt for sale confused me in the context of just a reminiscing post. there was no need for that distinction because it wasnt something he would want to satisfy what hes looking for anyway.

that truck is in NO WAY "CLOSE ENOUGH" for what he was wanting. he was VERY specific in that regards.

you are a fucking idiot this morning buddy, and obviously insecure. maybe the holidays are bringing that out more in you, but whatever the issue is i hope you can get past it and enjoy the holiday.
I know what I was talking about. You admit you were completely confused. But your insecurity and ego can't let that go, despite my patient and simple explanation, and insist on projecting insecurity and lack of knowledge on me.

YOU assumed that mac posted about his grandfather's truck wanting ONLY and SOLELY to talk about that specific make and model and a pending transaction for a replacement.

YOU assumed that I responding oblivious to the the body differences between the years.

YOU locked in on those two misapprehensions and made a shit ton of assumptions about me and derailed the entire exchange.

YOUR ego won't let you admit you just misread the conversation and provokes you to shit on me by insisting your confusion had merit.

FTR - I knew the differences from the moment I posted. But I was posting to find common ground to talk with mac over something he was sentimental and emotionally invested. The 'not for sale' remark was not intended to be and did not serve as the blockbuster mistake on my part. I didn't think he would want to buy my dad's truck. I didn't think it was the same truck. I was making an offhand reference to 'don't even think about it' to indicate the common sentimental value.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:12 AM 12-23-2016
ohhh now youve worked on cars. why did you feel the need to edit you post to point that out?

you need to tuck that insecurity in, its showing again.
You are a real insecure fuckwagon. I've never sought you out to belittle you, Mr. "i definitely do since i only own 3 67-72 short wides and no less than 4 square body trucks..." But you make a stupid mistake on the matter of cars and conversation and your world collapses and you lash out.

F to the U to the Fuck you too.

I've been exceedingly patient with your bullshit offering increasingly and more patiently simplistic and easy to understand explanations for your confusion, yet you continue to heap on derision out of some micropenis pathology.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 10:24 AM 12-23-2016

[Reply]
SAUTO 10:31 AM 12-23-2016
Where did I lash out here?

Dude you flipped out right off the bat, idiot.

I can guarantee if there's only one thing I'm not insecure about it's cars or trucks.

I simply and innocently pointed out the two trucks were different because he stated he wanted one and you stated the one in your family wasn't for sale.

You took it on this tangent
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:34 AM 12-23-2016
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
I don't think I was an asshole here, maybe someone can chime in and give me their thoughts...
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:35 AM 12-23-2016
And I never said I was "completely confused" you fucking asshole.
[Reply]
Hydrae 10:41 AM 12-23-2016
Wow, you two are still going at it? I wouldn't think it was worth the effort but please, carry on with your bad selves. :-)
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:43 AM 12-23-2016
When I get my billions of dollars I am buying a dark silver benz g-wagon. Me and pest can roll around and shoot some rounds into Tigerpunk
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:44 AM 12-23-2016
Where did I lash out here?

Dude you flipped out right off the bat, idiot.

I can guarantee if there's only one thing I'm not insecure about it's cars or trucks.

I simply and innocently pointed out the two trucks were different because he stated he wanted one and you stated the one in your family wasn't for sale.

You took it on this tangent

Again, you're misreading the conversation.

mac asked about a truck and gave a story about why it was sentimentally important.
I replied that I don't have a truck to meet his needs, but I understand the sentimental attachment
You ambiguously posted 'different body type'
I asked you what you meant and why you thought it was relevant.
[at this point I knew and understood that since they were different years, there were structural differences, but your remark was ambiguous enough it seemed like you chiding me for posting something of no relevance whatsoever. Were I clairvoyant I might have divined that you were confused about the conversation already, because it wasn't about finding a Craigslist exact match for his search, but to converse about the sentimental value of trucks we grew up with in the family].
I asked you what your deal was, and that's when you started in the with the condescending and belittling, and pretending my every attempt to inform you was me being insecure.

You made the wrong assumptions, you started the sniping. You escalated to condescending. All I wanted to do was talk with mac, not argue with you over obvious mundane matters of model year body differences you seem to think some mystic realm.
[Reply]
Page 180 of 360
« First < 80130170176177178179180 181182183184190230280 > Last »
Up