ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 38
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Hall of Classics>CUT RICH SCANLON NOW!
Ultra Peanut 11:06 AM 12-06-2004
Or I'm selling off my season tickets!
[Reply]
KcMizzou 10:13 PM 12-06-2004
The first 10 pages of this thread were comedy gold.
[Reply]
chiefs4me 10:15 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Quiet. Men are talking.

:-)
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:15 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by ZachKC:
I didn't think you had an answer to my Jarod Allen question.
I have told you a hundred times, he played against 2nd and 3rd stringers too. The fact that Holiday was injury prone and sucking to start with , he was the guy they had pegged to replace him to start with. He got his chance much quicker. Why this has worked, is because the coaches has given him chances to play more. As bad as Mitchellis, Holiday was even worst after last years play and preseason this year.

If they had never given him the chance on the field, who he be playing ?
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:17 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
I have told you a hundred times, he played against 2nd and 3rd stringers too. The fact that Holiday was injury prone and sucking to start with , he was the guy they had pegged to replace him to start with. He got his chance much quicker. Why this has worked, is because the coaches has given him chances to play more. As bad as Mitchellis, Holiday was even worst after last years play and preseason this year.

If they had never given him the chance on the field, who he be playing ?
So you still think the only way a player gets a chance is by playing in games. Fantastic. And you still are trying to convince us you have knowlege of football programs.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 10:19 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Quiet. Men are talking.
Hahahahahahahahaha. Good one. (Ask her if she knows what an H-back is)
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:21 PM 12-06-2004
So you still think the only way a player gets a chance is by playing in games. Fantastic. And you still are trying to convince us you have knowlege of football programs.
So you are telling me Allen didn't play any preseason games, plus Holiday was a stud and not injured ?

What top 25 program was that you speak of ? :-)
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:23 PM 12-06-2004

Where have I said this ? That it is the only way ?
[Reply]
Coach 10:24 PM 12-06-2004
Man, this was comedy stuff here. This thread does belong in the classics.
[Reply]
Miles 10:26 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
The first 10 pages of this thread were comedy gold.
Yep, before it got serious again, it was some of the funniest shit i have read on here in a while.
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:27 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by Coach:
Man, this was comedy stuff here. This thread does belong in the classics.
There was some good comedy and fun times. Now it's turning into a he said / he said thread.

Difference in opinions .

But tobe honest, this thread was started from a member who was frustrated on another post. The mere mention of Rich Scanlon brings out the best on this BB. :-)
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:28 PM 12-06-2004
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
So you are telling me Allen didn't play any preseason games, plus Holiday was a stud and not injured ?

What top 25 program was that you speak of ? :-)
So your reading comprehension is also poor.
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:30 PM 12-06-2004
Any time someone asks about why Scanlon should get a shot you mention pre season games. Thats it. Thats all you mention. Other people try to tell you that is not the end all decider in who starts. But still, all you talk is preseason.

You have yet to concede the idea that he doesn't look as good in practice and training camp as Mitchell and thats why he is on the bench and not playing...
[Reply]
Logical 10:39 PM 12-06-2004
Any time someone asks about why Scanlon should get a shot you mention pre season games. Thats it. Thats all you mention. Other people try to tell you that is not the end all decider in who starts. But still, all you talk is preseason.

You have yet to concede the idea that he doesn't look as good in practice and training camp as Mitchell and thats why he is on the bench and not playing...
Zach in fairness we do not know that. My opinion only but even if Scanlon did practice better there is more than a decent chance that Mitchell would be getting the game time because the club has invested such a high draft pick in him. Most likely you are right, I am just pointing out we cannot know it as a fact.
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:42 PM 12-06-2004

Dipshit, how can I concede it when I don't beleive it ?

I do believe Rich is better than Mitchell. Crap I would probally bet That Jones is better than Mitchell. But none of us has gotten a chance to see them , but limited plays, mostly from preseason.

How is it that Mitchell is so wonderful but yet you say he sucks ? Is this some of that evaluating skills you have from that famous top 25 high school program from years past on the east side of KC ?

If you were as good as you claim, you would have went to college to play ball or at the very least been a coach with that world of talent you recieved.

How many years were you a starter in high school ball ? All state ?

Look, let it go, we have a difference in opinions. Many have failed to answer why it is a bad thing to play other players when the current players suck, including you.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:44 PM 12-06-2004
If the search function was working, I'd dig up TheBadGuy's comments from his coverage at Training camp and see what his opinions were on the LBs.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 38
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Up