ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 170 of 256
« First < 70120160166167168169170 171172173174180220 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
kccrow 02:29 AM 04-22-2022
Is it okay to post Server links in here?

I'm an admin on two 7 Days to Die servers, one base game with server-side QoL mods and a couple of customs (one I developed and a couple other I co-developed/re-done for A20), and the other uses the War of the Walkers mod.

Not sure how many people play 7 Days in here. If not okay to post the IPs, PM me and I'll send to you to check out.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:35 PM 04-29-2022

This just came out and looks a bit like Scrap Mechanic, $13.49 on Steam.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:01 AM 05-09-2022
If you are at all a fan of Roguelites, Hades is a masterpiece. It plays like an isometric God of war, interesting and charming characters, punchy and satisfying combat, and maybe the best "progression" system in a Roguelite. Can't believe I missed this one, and now I'm spending every night until midnight playing on my Steam Deck. Haven't had hooks like this since Hollow Knight.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:19 AM 05-09-2022
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
If you are at all a fan of Roguelites, Hades is a masterpiece. It plays like an isometric God of war, interesting and charming characters, punchy and satisfying combat, and maybe the best "progression" system in a Roguelite. Can't believe I missed this one, and now I'm spending every night until midnight playing on my Steam Deck. Haven't had hooks like this since Hollow Knight.
Developer made Transistor and Bastion, another in a long line of great games.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:45 AM 05-09-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Developer made Transistor and Bastion, another in a long line of great games.
I'll look into those. Hades would be an 11/10 with 1 or 2 new biomes and a couple of new bosses.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:15 PM 05-09-2022
I'll look into those. Hades would be an 11/10 with 1 or 2 new biomes and a couple of new bosses.
They usually don't add much, they will just produce a new game sadly. All 3 of those games are very different but great in their own right.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 12:15 PM 05-12-2022
first impression reviews

GriefHelm- 9

a beautiful, stylish game. a 2D fighter with knights vs knights. multiple game modes. reminiscent of Nidhogg, Great Swordsman.

Hellish Quart -8

another 2D fighter that features HEMA style sword fights. controls are Tekken-ish. reminiscent of Bushido Blade. AI isn't very challenging. game is in Early Access so it will be improved, hopefully.

[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:22 PM 05-12-2022
They usually don't add much, they will just produce a new game sadly. All 3 of those games are very different but great in their own right.
Holy crap, I'm 19 years old and staying up till 1am on work nights playing this damn game. If you want to throw your life away, try out Hades!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:42 PM 05-12-2022
Holy crap, I'm 19 years old and staying up till 1am on work nights playing this damn game. If you want to throw your life away, try out Hades!
I'm addicted to Noita right now, amazing game that some have THOUSANDS of hours in. I have almost bought Hades several times, but it lacks coop which is pretty much all that I play. Someone made a Noita Coop mod as well as it having Steam workshop mods. :-)
[Reply]
BigBeauford 04:10 PM 05-12-2022
I'm addicted to Noita right now, amazing game that some have THOUSANDS of hours in. I have almost bought Hades several times, but it lacks coop which is pretty much all that I play. Someone made a Noita Coop mod as well as it having Steam workshop mods. :-)
I love Noita too. Prolly have 30+ hours in it. Been playing these games on my steam deck. And uhh, holy cow if you haven't really played Hades yet, you should. It's already in my top 3 for Roguelites behind FTL and Enter the Gungeon.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 06:50 PM 05-12-2022
have you run into your ghost yet? I wonder if ghosts exist in the co op version
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:33 AM 05-13-2022
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
have you run into your ghost yet? I wonder if ghosts exist in the co op version
I have not, ghosts have to be turned on for coop mode to work so they may not appear in the coop mod.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:34 AM 05-13-2022
I love Noita too. Prolly have 30+ hours in it. Been playing these games on my steam deck. And uhh, holy cow if you haven't really played Hades yet, you should. It's already in my top 3 for Roguelites behind FTL and Enter the Gungeon.
I still find Synthetik to be one of my alltime faves. Never got into FTL but Gungeon is awesome. :-)

I also love Monster Train, it's incredibly addictive and almost qualifies as a AAA title.

Keep an eye on this one, it's very risk of rain esque

[Reply]
Fishpicker 05:55 AM 05-13-2022
I have not, ghosts have to be turned on for coop mode to work so they may not appear in the coop mod.
interesting... like co op considers the other player to be the ghost. I have 173 hours in Noita and I have encountered my ghost only 3 times. the ghost kicked my ass once. I was like... oh yea, I remember crafting that wand
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:20 AM 05-13-2022
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
interesting... like co op considers the other player to be the ghost. I have 173 hours in Noita and I have encountered my ghost only 3 times. the ghost kicked my ass once. I was like... oh yea, I remember crafting that wand
Met the ghost twice. Total pain in the ass and run ender. He has an unbelievable amount of HP.
[Reply]
Page 170 of 256
« First < 70120160166167168169170 171172173174180220 > Last »
Up