ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 155 of 161
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Defending Super Bowl Champions Kansas City Chiefs vs Denver Broncos****
Titty Meat 11:00 PM 10-24-2020
Fuck Donk 4 ever
[Reply]
O.city 08:31 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I mean, they absolutely should.. they are so talented and varied, they should adjust and beat them with what they are given. WTF do you think adjustments are about?
The chiefs are dominant at throwing it into deep and intermediate zones and scoring quickly and efficiently

If teams can “force” them out of that it makes them do things on offense that aren’t as efficient.

The chiefs offense is supposed to be elite. Elite offenses don’t piss and sputter like the chiefs have some this year. It’s a weird year and we know the chiefs can do it so there’s reasons it’s not happening.

But remember those 2013 bronco offenses or the pats of 08? Teams couldn’t stop them and they just forced their will on teams
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:14 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
The chiefs don’t need to let defenses dictate what they do
That's like telling a hitter not to hit opposite field because he is a great pull hitter. If they're going to shift, you punish them for cheating. Not only does it exploit the advantage. It makes you an even better pull hitter because the defense will think twice before shifting.
[Reply]
O.city 09:17 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
That's like telling a hitter not to hit opposite field because he is a great pull hitter. If they're going to shift, you punish them for cheating. Not only does it exploit the advantage. It makes you an even better pull hitter because the defense will think twice before shifting.
It’s like telling a power hitter to punt against the shift.

No. The chiefs need to get back to putting pressure on teams down the field
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:18 PM 10-25-2020
The chiefs are dominant at throwing it into deep and intermediate zones and scoring quickly and efficiently

If teams can “force” them out of that it makes them do things on offense that aren’t as efficient.

The chiefs offense is supposed to be elite. Elite offenses don’t piss and sputter like the chiefs have some this year. It’s a weird year and we know the chiefs can do it so there’s reasons it’s not happening.

But remember those 2013 bronco offenses or the pats of 08? Teams couldn’t stop them and they just forced their will on teams
We're pissing and sputtering when we can't get the run game going even when defenses are daring us to run. We are much better than that. We need to punish defenses for cheating.
[Reply]
O.city 09:20 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
We're pissing and sputtering when we can't get the run game going even when defenses are daring us to run. We are much better than that. We need to punish defenses for cheating.
Why the **** does anyone want the chiefs to run the ball more when they have Mahomes ?

It’s a passing league it’s never been easier to throw the ball and the chiefs are built to throw the ball

And you guys want them to run it more

We punished the bills last week and still had to convert a drive late to put it away. With this offensive skill talent, that’s not the best way to play
[Reply]
Pants 09:22 PM 10-25-2020
Why the **** does anyone want the chiefs to run the ball more when they have Mahomes ?

It’s a passing league it’s never been easier to throw the ball and the chiefs are built to throw the ball

We punished the bills last week and still had to convert a drive late to put it away. With this offensive skill talent, that’s not the best way to play
Pass pro isn't good enough to stop 4, and sometimes 3, rushers. It's hard to pass the ball when that's the case.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:23 PM 10-25-2020

Shhh ur going to make the football traditionalists angry.
[Reply]
O.city 09:24 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
Pass pro isn't good enough to stop 4, and sometimes 3, rushers. It's hard to pass the ball when that's the case.
And the answer to that is run the ball more?
[Reply]
RunKC 09:27 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Except he hasn’t “looked the part”. He’s shown questionable decision making several times, despite teams having little to no tape on him.
Wow a rookie QB who has not been perfect? Color me shocked.

Whether he is the real deal remains to be seen, but he’s shown a lot of flashes and that’s exactly what you want to see from a rookie QB just starting out.
[Reply]
Pants 09:35 PM 10-25-2020
And the answer to that is run the ball more?
I know it's playing into the opposing defense's hands. I get that. I know it leads to having fewer possessions and fewer explosive plays, but the alternative is more empty possessions. You're also keeping your defense fresh and keeping the other offense off the field. That part goes both ways.
[Reply]
O.city 09:37 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
I know it's playing into the opposing defense's hands. I get that. I know it leads to having fewer possessions and fewer explosive plays, but the alternative is more empty possessions. You're also keeping your defense fresh and keeping the other offense off the field. That part goes both ways.
If it’s out of need then I get it

But why anyone would “want” them to do it is beyond me
[Reply]
Pants 09:39 PM 10-25-2020

Oh, yeah, I gotcha. I completely agree, LOL.

That is beyond me as well.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:19 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Not that I disagree with you, but it seems like great offenses can still impose their will on the defense, regardless of what the defense is showing.

I’m sure opposing defensive coordinators are doing everything to limit Seattle’s deep passing attack.

That doesn’t stop Russell Wilson from dropping multiple bombs a game to Tyler Lockett and D.K. Metcalf anyway though.
Also doesn't stop Russell Wilson from losing the game with an ill-timed INT.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:20 PM 10-25-2020

WANT them to run more?

I want them to fucking WIN.

Which means doing whatever it takes.

JFC, they won 43-16 in a game where the #1 and #2 RB's averaged over 6 yards per carry against the 4th-best rushing defense in the league.

Would you rather they throw the ball and go 3-and-out more often?
[Reply]
O.city 10:23 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
WANT them to run more?

I want them to ****ing WIN.

Which means doing whatever it takes.

JFC, they won 43-16 in a game where the #1 and #2 RB's averaged over 6 yards per carry against the 4th-best rushing defense in the league.

Would you rather they throw the ball and go 3-and-out more often?
Mahomes throwing the ball gives them their best statistical chance to consistently win. Just like it did last year and in the playoffs.

They’re doing what they have to do right now and winning easily still, but their best bet to Win in the playoffs and such is for Mahomes to throw the ball.
[Reply]
Page 155 of 161
« First < 55105145151152153154155 156157158159 > Last »
Up