ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 43
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What does everyone think everyone looks like...
Jilly 04:16 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
So why don't you post a pic of yourself with one girl hotter than mine.
come on boys, let's not do this - my girl is hotter than your girl...

JENSON! come back with the pictures of funny things!!!!
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 04:19 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
So why don't you post a pic of yourself with one girl hotter than mine.

Oh, and BTW he was there for a year, I was there for 8 days. He had plenty of time to find one of the Japs with a fuked up grill to bang.
Sigh
I have already posted pics of hotter chicks that I have banged. Your Saigon whore of a gf/mail order bride isnt that impressive. Just looks like any other asian chick.

And speaking of my friend, he banged an asian chick the second night he was there...whats your excuse pussy??
[Reply]
Smed1065 09:31 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
:-)
I bet you cried when you typed that haha:-)

But seriously dont be jealous, just cause my boy has tons of game while you didnt get with ANY japanese chicks. He wasnt lying either. Its completely easy to get laid in Japan when you are a caucasian male. You have to be a complete loser like yourself with no game to strike out completely.

Your boy? :-)
[Reply]
Fairplay 04:27 PM 02-10-2009
My buddy went to Japan to teach there for a year and he banged Japanese chicks that weighed a ton. They love caucasian/American dudes...you must have ZERO game.

I do plan on going to South Korea to get me some yellow fever and STDs.

FYP
[Reply]
Katipan 04:02 PM 02-10-2009
A clothes horse is a thing you put clothes on. So maybeeeee since only anal retentive clothes whores would have a clothes horse, the phrase became interchangable.

I want to be a shoe whore but I can't afford it.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 04:03 PM 02-10-2009
You see, I really havent done anything wrong. All I did was post a pic of myself and I get all of these jealous haters trashing me...I am going to defend myself so deal with it.

I guess I hurt Donger's feelings.
[Reply]
Donger 04:07 PM 02-10-2009
I guess I hurt Donger's feelings.
Do you really think that that is possible?
[Reply]
DeezNutz 04:05 PM 02-10-2009

[Reply]
Otter 04:06 PM 02-10-2009
Would anyone be even slightly surprised if they found out Ritalin_MV was missing a chromosome?
[Reply]
Frazod 04:08 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by AustinChief:
Ok, pretty sure this has been done before... but a recent conversation made me think about it again....

Do you have a preconceived notion of what other Planeteers look like?

Ok, let's experiment... give a mental image description of the last person to post on this thread...
Well, this was lovely idea, Kyle. It's really showcased our star troll and again begs the question, why the hell don't you do something about it?
[Reply]
Buck 04:10 PM 02-10-2009
Okay gang.

I think we should try and find out MV's real name and see if we cant dig up some things about him on the Internet.

If we find something good enough he will leave forever.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:11 PM 02-10-2009
I think Midnight Vulture looks positively dashing in his shirt. He appears primed and ready for a wild night of fuckventures with a hot little filly of his choice. He radiates youthful sexuality.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 04:13 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Claythan:
I think Midnight Vulture looks positively dashing in his shirt. He appears primed and ready for a wild night of ****ventures with a hot little filly of his choice. He radiates youthful sexuality.

[Reply]
Katipan 04:15 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by DeezNutz:
What is that thing around it's neck?
[Reply]
DeezNutz 04:17 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Katipan:
What is that thing around it's neck?
Attachment for the clothes.

Accessories are demanding.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 43