ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 97
« First < 42828889909192 93949596 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Phoenix Area CP Gathering
eDave 07:00 PM 09-30-2017
Current Crew

DrRyan - ??.....SupDock - Mesa.....Psyko Tek - Dead.....Katie - Wickenburg.....Scho63 - Snottsdale.....Straight, No Chaser - ??.....Bearcat - Somewhere in AZ.....Megatron96 - Swinging Anthem.....Vailpass - Bronco fan. Always invited.....Mi_chief_fan - Said he was moving here.....FlintHillsChiefs - Just south of Arcadia.....Why Not? - Cooper and Warner-ish.....Lewdog - Craptown, AZ.....fan4ever + Zack - Snottsdale.....eDave - 1030 E Liberty Ln. Phoenix, AZ 85048....Kellerfox - Tri-burb area.....Chiefs Pantalones - ??.....JohnnyV1 - Tucson.....okcchief - Gilbert.....Sully1983 - ??.......AzChiefin420 - Tucson.....

Next Meetup: Next year.
[Reply]
lewdog 12:08 PM 10-01-2021
I’d say north Scottsdale or even north Phoenix or Moon Valley area. I’d consider Chandler too.

Of course I’m a POS West Valley guy. Homes are cheaper over here but lots of POS like me!!! I like Litchfield Park if you want the best of the POS area.
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:15 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Of course I’m a POS West Valley guy. Homes are cheaper over here but lots of POS like me!!! I like Litchfield Park if you want the best of the POS area.
I'm old but not that old
[Reply]
lewdog 12:20 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I'm old but not that old
Hoo boy!!!!

I’m hitting Ground Control tonight at 6 for beer flights!
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:26 PM 10-01-2021
Hoo boy!!!!

I'm just messing. Honestly with us both working from home location isn't a huge deal. I'd definitely consider the west side.

I'm noticing a trend though of non-gas which is a fairly high priority for me. Is that just the locations I'm looking in, era the homes were built in, or is gas harder to come by in the desert or something I'm imagining?

Seeing a lot of electric cooktops which I don't love.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:32 PM 10-01-2021
Hoo boy!!!!

They have a great lineup right now... Toppling Goliath Fresh Batch Smores on tap and it's amazing, a few TG IPAs, couple of Bottle Logic stouts including their Transmit in Color tequila barrel stout that's fantastic, The Bruery So Happens it's Tuesday (15%), Cinnamomum from Main & Mill of St Louis, Smog City Is Clicking Clock of Los Angeles.

...I'll be right there. :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:34 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
They have a great lineup right now... Toppling Goliath Fresh Batch Smores on tap and it's amazing, a few TG IPAs, couple of Bottle Logic stouts including their Transmit in Color tequila barrel stout that's fantastic, The Bruery So Happens it's Tuesday (15%), Cinnamomum from Main & Mill of St Louis, Smog City Is Clicking Clock of Los Angeles.

Fuck that shit! PABST BLUE RIBBON!
[Reply]
fan4ever 12:35 PM 10-01-2021
So has anyone decided anything yet? Zach and I might join up . . . or maybe I'll be at home in the fetal position to watch this one.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:48 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Fuck that shit! PABST BLUE RIBBON!
They do have a beer making workshop every night where people can make their own Pabst.

It's not a requirement to drink a few of their beers before attending the workshop, but most people do. Unfortunately, it's kind of frowned upon to take your beer into the workshop.

Dudes usually go to the workshop alone, but women will generally go as a group.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
fan4ever 10-01-2021, 12:53 PM
This message has been deleted by fan4ever.
lewdog 01:33 PM 10-01-2021
I'm just messing. Honestly with us both working from home location isn't a huge deal. I'd definitely consider the west side.

I'm noticing a trend though of non-gas which is a fairly high priority for me. Is that just the locations I'm looking in, era the homes were built in, or is gas harder to come by in the desert or something I'm imagining?

Seeing a lot of electric cooktops which I don't love.
It’s very random who has gas and for what. I can’t see a pattern. We have electric cooktop but gas heat/water heater. Neighbor has gas cooktop but electric heat.

You can always run a gas line to the cooktop. We got a quote and it was about $5k though.
[Reply]
lewdog 01:33 PM 10-01-2021

Last time you said you’d meet me, I waited all night!
[Reply]
Katie 06:13 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
You aren't a large! Not by a long shot.

I bought you a medium tonight. Black.

PS: Suck my Johnson, ptlyon.
Thanks!
[Reply]
Katie 06:18 PM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
So has anyone decided anything yet? Zach and I might join up . . . or maybe I'll be at home in the fetal position to watch this one.
Is there a plan to meet up? We haven’t done that for a while…
[Reply]
Katie 06:19 PM 10-01-2021
I've got my eye on South Mountain as a possible landing spot for our primary residence.

Any pros or cons about the area from anyone in this group?

TIA
Wickenburg is nice.
[Reply]
lewdog 10:56 AM 10-02-2021

I had 5, 7, 8 and 21.

That S’mores stout was pretty crazy. Tasted and smelled just like it. Must be diabetes in a can too because it was super sticky on the glass.

Nashville hot chicken sandwich was great too.
[Reply]
scho63 11:34 AM 10-02-2021
If you want to check for locations with gas cooking, go to the websites for SWG and put in addresses.

North Scottsdale has the highest concentration of gas lines and Phoenix proper the least.

I hate electric and had the same issue while searching for my current place.

About 80-85% electric and 15-20% gas but growing.

The newer developments, including apartments, condos and townhomes are about 60-70% gas.
[Reply]
Page 92 of 97
« First < 42828889909192 93949596 > Last »
Up