ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1271 of 2690
« First < 27177111711221126112671268126912701271 127212731274127512811321137117712271 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Pablo 06:55 PM 11-07-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Deion has a really fucking weird creepy hard on for Alex Smith. I don’t get it.

Shannon Sharpe loves shitting on Alex and if Deion is on the set that day, he comes to the rescue like fucking Tiger used to around here. Then Sharpe trolls him further.

It’s actually kind of funny
Defensive guys love a cuck like Alex because it actually makes them important. Nobody gives a shit about our defense unless they lose us a game in embarrassing fashion. When Alex was here we NEEDED our defense to be reliable and to make big plays. Now they're an afterthought, as they should be in 2018 NFL.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:40 PM 11-07-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Dude's gotta be walking around like a 12 yr old boy right now.

Even the slightest breeze probably gives him a hard-on.

Aaaaaand...the perfect opening, thanks Nut:

So I hadn't watched a Reid interview in YEARS. Let's face it, I was pretty much over it after the "welcome Alex Smith to KC/I'm taking Alex to the HOF"-horse shit presser. And then there were some post game playoff loss interviews that I might have given 40 seconds of my life to before realizing that this guy was "coachspeak PHD Jedi Master" and would likely never say much of anything substantive.

Anyway, cut to the latest Denver post game press and I decided to go ahead and click on a game wrap-up with Reid and whoever the latest skirt/tie talking head the Chiefs have elected to employ.

And I saw it right away and couldn't believe my eyes and ears; things have changed. Reid is not the same.
If you have watched Reid's media work religiously since he arrived( and please let me know if you have so I can send you some tin foil to chew on for Christmas this year as a nice break in the action...), you're probably not going to see it. It's fairly subtle, but it's there.
Andy Reid is one of those guys whose mouth is saying one thing while his eyes are saying another. And if you've watched his post-Eagles/early Chiefs media, you can see in his eyes that he is extremely guarded about what comes out of that mouth, and you can easily see when his defensive walls are going up. That short, staccato tone and voice of his gets shorter and sharper the less he is enjoying things being asked or alluded to.

But in this particular donkey ass-whipping interview, I noticed a symbiosis that had not yet occurred during MY time as a fan under the Reid regime:
This man was broadcasting pure, barely restrained joy that just couldn't be hidden, try as his well-trained mind might want to. It was absolutely wonderful to witness. The walls were down, and Reid was practically carrying on like a little kid at Christmas( for Reid anyway )pointing out his new, kick ass toys and all of the things they could do.

I can relate to this because I feel much the same way. It's been a LONG time since I could not only truly enjoy talking about the team, but also to feel some blood start to pump to all the right places as well as being able to stick out the chest a bit, and get my fucking strut on like a fan with a Special Forces regiment being led by the second coming of George S. motherfucking Patton behind Center. b00m.

I hope that Reid gets what he and all of us want. Like everyone, he has his demons to exorcise and it looks to me that were getting ready to accomplish just that. If not this year then soon. VERY soon.

You know what? Fuck it; THIS year.*

*Not heard, uttered, or thought since 1997. Fuck Donk Forever.
[Reply]
In58men 09:18 PM 11-07-2018
Got this in the mail today. Not sure how they knew I was a KC. The company doesn’t look familiar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:03 PM 11-07-2018
god dammit he could have 35 TDs

This compilation of incomplete passes by Patrick Mahomes (most of them drops) is more exciting than most quarterback's highlight reels.

Perhaps that lends some perspective as to what it's been like watching him this season. pic.twitter.com/mHFnudqPgI

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) November 8, 2018

[Reply]
bigjosh 10:06 PM 11-07-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
Got this in the mail today. Not sure how they knew I was a KC. The company doesn’t look familiar.

I got one of those last week as well. The parent company is the Danbury mint I think.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:17 PM 11-07-2018

[Reply]
Buehler445 10:24 PM 11-07-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I never will take PMII for granted, and I'm relishing every moment of the Chiefs success.
This. I am continually amazed. If I get to comfortable all I have to would be to watch a couple snaps of anyone else. In the whole league.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:45 PM 11-07-2018
Browns Fan is really ****ing stupid.

http://thebrownsboard.com/topic/5033...ld-or-mahomes/
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:51 PM 11-07-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Was he the person who was criticizing Mahomes on that meaningless interception to end the half?

CBS' commentary as a whole was pretty atrocious on Sunday.

Simms was the one ripping on Mahomes
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:03 AM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Browns Fan is really ****ing stupid.

http://thebrownsboard.com/topic/5033...ld-or-mahomes/
:-) who registered over there as Pat Mahomo? lolz
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:55 AM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:

Send me the medallion so I can make a pimp necklace, please.
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:59 AM 11-08-2018
i was at the local bowling club tonight, and there was a kid about 16 years old. he was wearing a pro bowl jersey of brady.

i politely tapped his shoulder, in front of all 7 of his family members, and told him 'you should get a mahomes jersey'.

:-)

i know i stunned this child first and foremost. especially with my accent, but... it's almost like he gave me that look that said 'i know, but my parents bought it for me' look :-)

i am spreading the word of mahomes one continent at a time :-)
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 03:56 AM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
:-) who registered over there as Pat Mahomo? lolz
My money is on Clay

The funny thing was a few posts into the thread a guy said something like "What kind of name is Mahomes anyway. I can see them saying Mah Homo" or something like that.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:40 AM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Simms was the one ripping on Mahomes
"That interception he threw on a hail mary proves he's reckless - or something"
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:30 AM 11-08-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
"That interception he threw on a hail mary proves he's reckless - or something"
I love it. It proves h could give a **** about the numbers. He just wants to win. Period.
[Reply]
Page 1271 of 2690
« First < 27177111711221126112671268126912701271 127212731274127512811321137117712271 > Last »
Up