ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 21
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Your best Story
BucEyedPea 11:15 AM 03-20-2015
If it has to be the one that defines me—it would have to be being born in a drain pipe and found by prostitutes who raised me in a brothel.

Yeah, that's the one.
[Reply]
Scorp 11:20 AM 03-20-2015
Well it was the summer of 1978 and I was an altar boy at our small catholic church......
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:22 AM 03-20-2015
Went to a pre-law weekend as a sophomore in HS, at of all places Washburn Univ. Mom dropped me off, and we settled in.

Turns out there was also a cheerleader camp going on that weekend, and we were dormed with them.

Not a wink of sleep the entire weekend, and ironically the nice thing was it wasn't all 'bow chicka bow wow.' Snuggle and watch TV, talk about respective HSs, run for snacks, a few pranks, then the making out and the retiring to discreet locations.

Very nice experience for a mid-teen. I recommend it highly.

Nothing world-shaking, just an unexpected treat in the middle of Kansas. My own little John Hughes movie.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:44 AM 03-20-2015
Don't tell me what the story is about.....tell it. Details damn it, was it cold? Did it hurt?
[Reply]
KS Smitty 11:55 AM 03-20-2015
You guys suck at stories. :-)

My first date with Mr. Smitty consisted of going out in the boonies on his Yamaha 360. We had a lot of wooded areas around and many a day I and whatever friends were around would go tramping through them, mushroom hunting sometimes but usually just exploring. One beautiful day my best friend Punkin and I were on the Flenthrope property when we heard a motorcycle and here comes Kipp. He had tracked us using my shoe prints. :-) Anyway he asked if I wanted to go for a ride and I said sure!. We drove all over that property that day but the highlight of the ride was when we were going up a fairly steep hill. Kipp drops a gear and revs up the engine and suddenly we are at a 90 degree angle with the earth. I could feel just how close we were to going over backwards! We made it to the top and kept on going. That had to have been the most exhilarating experience of my life at the time. We spent the rest of the summer on that dirt bike cruising back roads, woods, creeks, wherever we could get in. The oil pump quit and seized the motor on us one day out in the country. We grabbed a big rock from the side of the road and beat on the kick starter until we got it broke loose and the bike started. After that we had to mix the oil directly in with the gas ‘til we rebuilt it. It was quite the courtship.

Fast forward 5 years or so…We are riding the 360 around town when Kipp turns up the alley to go to his folks house. His dad and brother are in the backyard doing something and when I saw them I KNEW a wheelie was forthcoming, I told Kipp “don’t pop a wheelie, I don’t have on the right shoes”. Did he listen??? Noooooo not Kipp, he dropped a gear gassed it and up we went! Of course my feet just slid right off the foot pegs and I’m running behind the bike with my arms still around his waist thinking ok, I can hop back on, THEN he shifted gears and pulled my arms loose. I did a tuck and roll, he threw down the bike, Dad and Leland came running to see if I was alright. I said to Kipp “I told you not to pop a wheelie” and went in the house. I was fine, had a little gravel in my elbow but nothing else. Dad Smith told me later that was when he knew I was the girl for Kipp.
[Reply]
seclark 12:07 PM 03-20-2015
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
You guys suck at stories. :-)

My first date with Mr. Smitty consisted of going out in the boonies on his Yamaha 360. We had a lot of wooded areas around and many a day I and whatever friends were around would go tramping through them, mushroom hunting sometimes but usually just exploring. One beautiful day my best friend Punkin and I were on the Flenthrope property when we heard a motorcycle and here comes Kipp. He had tracked us using my shoe prints. :-) Anyway he asked if I wanted to go for a ride and I said sure!. We drove all over that property that day but the highlight of the ride was when we were going up a fairly steep hill. Kipp drops a gear and revs up the engine and suddenly we are at a 90 degree angle with the earth. I could feel just how close we were to going over backwards! We made it to the top and kept on going. That had to have been the most exhilarating experience of my life at the time. We spent the rest of the summer on that dirt bike cruising back roads, woods, creeks, wherever we could get in. The oil pump quit and seized the motor on us one day out in the country. We grabbed a big rock from the side of the road and beat on the kick starter until we got it broke loose and the bike started. After that we had to mix the oil directly in with the gas ‘til we rebuilt it. It was quite the courtship.

Fast forward 5 years or so…We are riding the 360 around town when Kipp turns up the alley to go to his folks house. His dad and brother are in the backyard doing something and when I saw them I KNEW a wheelie was forthcoming, I told Kipp “don’t pop a wheelie, I don’t have on the right shoes”. Did he listen??? Noooooo not Kipp, he dropped a gear gassed it and up we went! Of course my feet just slid right off the foot pegs and I’m running behind the bike with my arms still around his waist thinking ok, I can hop back on, THEN he shifted gears and pulled my arms loose. I did a tuck and roll, he threw down the bike, Dad and Leland came running to see if I was alright. I said to Kipp “I told you not to pop a wheelie” and went in the house. I was fine, had a little gravel in my elbow but nothing else. Dad Smith told me later that was when he knew I was the girl for Kipp.
^this is a good one^
c'mon you a-holes, it's Friday afternoon. entertain!
sec
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:11 PM 03-20-2015
Originally Posted by seclark:
^this is a good one^
sec
She rode a dirt bike. Wow!!

Someone's hitting on the girl.
[Reply]
seclark 12:12 PM 03-20-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

ah blow it out your ass bl...you've got some purty words. give us a story.
sec
[Reply]
seclark 12:14 PM 03-20-2015
I mean besides band camp.
sec
[Reply]
KS Smitty 12:16 PM 03-20-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

AND....we lived happily ever after. :-)
[Reply]
seclark 12:11 PM 03-20-2015
and I tipped my Honda 350 over w/my future wife on the back on july 4th 1980. she says that was the day our twins were conceived so I figure it was caused by falling off the bike, cause I only tagged her once that day.
sec
[Reply]
eDave 12:21 PM 03-20-2015
Originally Posted by seclark:
^this is a good one^
sec
My first date with Mrs. eDave consisted of going out in the boonies on my Yamaha 360. Fun times were had.

Fast forward 5 years or so…We are riding the 360 around town when I decided to drop by my folks house. My dad and brother were in the backyard doing something and when I saw them I KNEW I had to pop a wheelie. Mrs. eDave is in my ear with some shit like “don’t pop a wheelie; I don’t have on the right shoes”. I’m like whatever, you know what I do.

So I dropped a gear, gassed it and up we went! Should have listened to Mrs. eDave! Her feet just slid right off the foot pegs and she was running behind the bike with her arms still around my waist. I think she was trying to hop back on but just as she did I shift gears and she was gone.

Looking back, I saw that she performed a beautiful tuck and roll. I freaked and just threw down the bike. My dad and my brother were running to see if she was alright. When I got there, she looked at me and said, and I quote, “I told you not to pop a wheelie” and she went in the house.

Thankfully, she was fine. Had a little gravel in her elbow but nothing else. My dad told her later that was when he knew she was the girl for me.

And he was right!
[Reply]
KS Smitty 12:24 PM 03-20-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
My first date with Ms. Smitty consisted of going out in the boonies on my Yamaha 360. Fun times were had.

Fast forward 5 years or so…We are riding the 360 around town when I decided to drop by my folks house. My dad and brother were in the backyard doing something and when I saw them I KNEW I had to pop a wheelie. Ms. Smitty is in my ear with some shit like “don’t pop a wheelie; I don’t have on the right shoes”. I’m like whatever, you know what I do.

So I dropped a gear, gassed it and up we went! Should have listened to Ms Smitty! Her feet just slid right off the foot pegs and she was running behind the bike with her arms still around my waist. I think she was trying to hop back on but just as she did I shift gears and she was gone.

Looking back, I saw that she performed a beautiful tuck and roll. I freaked and just threw down the bike. My dad and my brother were running to see if I was alright. When I got there, she looked at me and said, and I quote, “I told you not to pop a wheelie” and she went in the house.

Thankfully, she was fine. Had a little gravel in her elbow but nothing else. My dad told her later that was when he knew she was the girl for me.

And he was right!
:-) Sounds familiar.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:29 PM 03-20-2015
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
:-) Sounds familiar.
Similar to hanging with my cousins down in Louisiana. Real backwoods good ol' boys. Take the ATVs out with the rifles and shoot shit off logs, jump creeks, etc.

Morning started off much like yours. Grandma made her famous biscuits and I had one in my hand with the butter and sorghum dripping. All ready to enjoy. Hop on the back of the ATV and my cousin decided to goose the throttle. Popped a wheelie, my head flew back and I threw my biscuit about 20 feet.

I miss that biscuit.
[Reply]
Lonewolf Ed 12:30 PM 03-20-2015
Perhaps the funniest thing I ever saw was at Scout camp many years ago. My friend Gary Coon was always sneaking off to explore or find some mischief to partake in. He did like getting the leaders in a tizzy. One afternoon, one of the assistant scout masters called all of us to line up. Everyone but Gary came and got lined up. "Has anyone seen Gary?" he asked. A bunch of shrugs and nos were his answers. Then there was a sound in the latrine just down the hill of someone bumping into a wall. "Gary!" the assistant yelled. "Get on up here." No reply. "Gary!" he repeated. Nothing. Then he got mad and yelled, "COON! Get out of that latrine NOW!"

Then this black kid from another troop walks out and yells at the assistant, "FUGGGG YOU!" We all died laughing and the leader couldn't complete a sentence. "No, I uh, no I meant, uh no no." The poor kid stomped off thinking he'd been racially slurred. When Gary did return, he caught hell and was sentenced to KP duty for the rest of camp!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 21
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up