ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 116 of 163
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
Eleazar 04:22 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Probably whoever reported him. Some of her family I would guess. Holy shit this is insane.
Probably the family member who was documenting the abuse and called police/CPS on them, and saw yesterday that he was going to get off the hook since the DA couldn’t make a criminal case.
[Reply]
jd1020 04:23 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
What the **** is the end game here...for the local media to drive a generational WR out of the city?

When all this media dust settles...people are going to realize how ****ed up this all is.

Local TV is trying to broadcast illegal phone recordings of it's star player? TMZ?
It may be news to you, but there are people out there that dont actually give a fuck if he is a football player.
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:23 PM 04-25-2019
What the **** is the end game here...for the local media to drive a generational WR out of the city?

When all this media dust settles...people are going to realize how ****ed up this all is.

Local TV is trying to broadcast illegal phone recordings of it's star player? TMZ?
Maybe the end game is justice for someone who beat the **** out of a child, you ****ing degenerate?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:24 PM 04-25-2019
The problem is KC media chose to crucify Hill...instead of waiting until it played out. Now they have to double down after there were no charges... to cover their irresponsible asses.

They are going to drive this morality thing into the dirt instead of admitting they were wrong...and it might cost Hill his job with KC.

All for nothing...created a shit storm for clicks.

I hope local Chiefs fans publicly destroy those reporters...and drive them into the dirt like they did to Hill.
hey, man, you've made it clear that you don't give a fuck WHO the guys you cheer for are, and whether they're murderers or child molesters, or woman beaters or child abusers. We get it. You don't care, you're going to cheer and not give a fuck.

Now, for the rest of us with some sort of moral compass, why don't you let us sift through information and come to our own conclusions?

If we fuckin' draft Adolf Hitler in the first, I'm not rooting for the Chiefs, sorry, some things are more important than the fucking color of a jersey.

And NO, just because we express concern, it doesn't mean we've decided any-fucking-thing.

why don't you go peddle your 'the NFL is fixed' theories with all of your solid evidence over in another thread?
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:25 PM 04-25-2019

DA pulling strings?
What the fuck is YOUR end game? To employ a fast wide receiver no matter what horrible shit he does? Because you like touchdowns more than toddler faces and bones?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:25 PM 04-25-2019

DA pulling strings?
Take a couple of laps.
[Reply]
digger 04:25 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Maybe the end game is justice for someone who beat the shit out of a child, you ****ing degenerate?

Stop making shit up.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:25 PM 04-25-2019
Illegal phone tapping!! Crime #1! Telling them to respond or they will release it. Crime #2 for extortion
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:26 PM 04-25-2019

How the NFL’s conduct policy gives Roger Goodell power to suspend Chiefs’ Tyreek Hillhttps://t.co/qpWOVc7H4l

— Brooke Pryor (@bepryor) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
jd1020 04:26 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Illegal phone tapping!! Crime #1! Telling them to respond or they will release it. Crime #2 for extortion
Can someone fill me in? I'm fairly certain that if 1 party in the conversation knows that they are being recorded its not illegal. I'm not local to KC so I'm not watching this report, so...
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:27 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Attorney or not on the line, it's a giant no no to record a conversation when there's an expectation of privacy.

One party consent laws mean that as long as one party engaged in the conversation consents, the recording is legal. That one party can be the person doing the recording.

Whoever did the recording: he/she good
[Reply]
kcpasco 04:27 PM 04-25-2019
Give me money or I’m releasing information. Sounds like a complete circle jerk of dirtbags. With everyone involved.
[Reply]
MightyMouse 04:27 PM 04-25-2019
This is GREAT news because it sounds like this is 100% something and that is best case scenario for the kid.

My first thought was how did kctv get this and not turn it over to the police first, but sounds like the recording couldn’t be used in court?
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:28 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Maybe the end game is justice for someone who beat the shit out of a child, you ****ing degenerate?
Fuck off...I hope that moral high horse you pretend to ride tramples your hypocritical ass.

Do I need to repeat that Hill didnt receive any charges?

The legal system doesn't exist in your world..

You just want someone to burn...doesn't matter if they are innocent or not.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:28 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

You’re right on 2. You’re not on 1.
[Reply]
Page 116 of 163
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126 > Last »
Up