ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 11 of 252
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 01:03 AM 12-05-2015
I've gotten games free from game sharing with my friend lately. Fallout and Just Cause. Have a blast with both.
[Reply]
hometeam 07:30 AM 12-05-2015
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Good idea waiting. It's got a shit ton of issues.

A game I might recommend to you if you havent played it is Prototype 2. They just re-released it for next gen consoles and it's a huge, weird, open world game that's a lot like JC.
I havent experienced a single issue. Silky smooth frame rates of 60+ at ultra settings, even with MASSIVE destruction going on. No crashes, no nothing.

The issues seem to be with AMD users and can be fixed with some driver support~

Have about 18 hours in it so far and not tired of blowing shit up yet. Cant wait for some mods!
[Reply]
kcxiv 08:13 AM 12-05-2015
been playing Rainbow 6:Seige. Game is fun to play, really tactical. Bought it on Greenmangaming for 40 bucks. Thinking of getting Fallout 4 for the same price.
[Reply]
eDave 07:19 PM 12-07-2015
Can anyone help me get Steam Stream to work? Basic steps. I'm too stupid to figure it out.

TIA
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:41 PM 12-07-2015
Do you have a WiiU and like RPG's? Do yourself a favor and buy Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Don't own a WiiU? Wait for the next system to come out, leading to a WiiU price drop. After that, get a WiiU and Xenoblade.

On the fence? Grab an .iso of the the first Xenoblade game and a Wii emulator.

The first RPG I've enjoyed since the last Xenoblade game, and is a long winded sequal from Xenogears.
[Reply]
hometeam 07:48 PM 12-07-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
Can anyone help me get Steam Stream to work? Basic steps. I'm too stupid to figure it out.

TIA
I can help you. Come into TS~
[Reply]
eDave 08:03 PM 12-07-2015
Originally Posted by hometeam:
I can help you. Come into TS~
Thanks man. I just got it figured out. I derped hard.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:19 PM 12-09-2015
Any of you fucker's get the new Rainbow Six game

If so what do you think about it
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:37 PM 12-09-2015
Originally Posted by mac459:
Any of you fucker's get the new Rainbow Six game

If so what do you think about it
Played the Beta but it might as well be the finished product. Yawn-city. Basic FPS that has the in game purchases and rank up bull shit. It's the same as everything else except it has a cops v robbers feel. No campaign to speak of (again) so multiplayer only.
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:36 AM 12-10-2015
its not really cops and robbers at all. Its more like Special forces vs terrorists who are special forces. Its not even close to the standard fps multiplayer either. That would be games like, Halo, Cod, CS:GO. Seige is way more tacticle as every player has a special skill Its more like going in and trying to extract the hostage or going in and disabling the bomb.

Its way more tactical then your average FPS game. If you try to just run in like you are playing CoD, you will get owned so fast i dont care how good you are. There are fucking booby traps all over proximity explosives you have to either shoot or disable.
[Reply]
Gonzo 08:22 AM 12-10-2015
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
its not really cops and robbers at all. Its more like Special forces vs terrorists who are special forces. Its not even close to the standard fps multiplayer either. That would be games like, Halo, Cod, CS:GO. Seige is way more tacticle as every player has a special skill Its more like going in and trying to extract the hostage or going in and disabling the bomb.

Its way more tactical then your average FPS game. If you try to just run in like you are playing CoD, you will get owned so fast i dont care how good you are. There are fucking booby traps all over proximity explosives you have to either shoot or disable.
Team A in house/building. Sets mines and door traps.
Team B goes in. Uses special glow in the dark people locators and remote control cars with cameras.
(Stuff taken from Evolve, Cod and Battlefield)
No single player, just like Battlefront.
Day 1 DLC and a pay to win mechanic.

My biggest bitch is that it could've been more. The older Rainbow games were so good with the single player campaign and it makes me feel short changed.
It's more of the same.
Oh, and you've gotta love how half the noobs go all "Leroy Jenkins" and get smacked in ten seconds by a frag mine.
[Reply]
NewChief 09:49 AM 12-10-2015
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Do you have a WiiU and like RPG's? Do yourself a favor and buy Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Don't own a WiiU? Wait for the next system to come out, leading to a WiiU price drop. After that, get a WiiU and Xenoblade.

On the fence? Grab an .iso of the the first Xenoblade game and a Wii emulator.

The first RPG I've enjoyed since the last Xenoblade game, and is a long winded sequal from Xenogears.
I'll probably get this after price drop. Looks like my kind of game.

I'm currently playing through ZombiU for the first time. I don't really game much (maybe an hour at night). I also suck, so this will probably take me forever to finish it. Since gaming isn't a huge deal to me, I'm pretty stingy on what I'll spend for my personal gameplay, which is awesome because I can pick up great games for less than $20. I'm looking for good games I should play on the WiiU. Keep in mind, I haven't played ANY other consoles, so obvious game franchises that everyone else loves and that have been ported to the WiiU are completely new to me (Assassin's Creed, Deus Ex, etc..).

Currently considering Arkham Knight and ME3 (never played a Mass Effect before). I like RPG type stuff, so I'm leaning toward ME3.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 12:55 PM 12-10-2015
Played the Beta but it might as well be the finished product. Yawn-city. Basic FPS that has the in game purchases and rank up bull shit. It's the same as everything else except it has a cops v robbers feel. No campaign to speak of (again) so multiplayer only.
Well then I'm out..I like playing online a lot but most days I like working through a campaign
[Reply]
kcxiv 08:21 AM 12-11-2015
Team A in house/building. Sets mines and door traps.
Team B goes in. Uses special glow in the dark people locators and remote control cars with cameras.
(Stuff taken from Evolve, Cod and Battlefield)
No single player, just like Battlefront.
Day 1 DLC and a pay to win mechanic.

My biggest bitch is that it could've been more. The older Rainbow games were so good with the single player campaign and it makes me feel short changed.
It's more of the same.
Oh, and you've gotta love how half the noobs go all "Leroy Jenkins" and get smacked in ten seconds by a frag mine.
alot of these games are. Moving away from single player campaigns. They are following in the cs:go model. The most played fps in The world. These are meant for competitive gaming.

Also haven't really ran into the Leroy jenkins type of player. I bought the pc version. 35 bucks at g2a.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:33 AM 12-11-2015
I'm playing The Dying Light now.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 252
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up