ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 32
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****
threebag 01:38 PM 03-10-2020
This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:55 PM 03-10-2020
I think I would have went for the Wuhan Virus CP headcount thread considering the pandemonium in here. We need to know who is still alive.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 02:27 PM 03-10-2020
Still alive, unfortunately.
[Reply]
adalah 12:54 PM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Still alive, unfortunately.
Agree
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:02 PM 03-13-2020
https://www.kcur.org/post/kansas-fir...andotte-county

Well shit

First death in Kansas Wyandotte County
[Reply]
neech 08:52 PM 03-13-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
https://www.kcur.org/post/kansas-fir...andotte-county

Well shit

First death in Kansas Wyandotte County
Originally Posted by :
TOPEKA, Kansas — A man in his 70s who lived in a long-term care facility in Wyandotte County is the first known death from the new coronavirus in Kansas,
Old people die from stuff like this, doesn't take much to tip them over.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:32 PM 03-10-2020
The way he's acting...I guess Reerun gets it and shits his pants
[Reply]
backinblack 02:36 PM 03-10-2020
hasn’t even hit this state yet
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:10 PM 03-12-2020
Originally Posted by backinblack:
hasn’t even hit this state yet
Lotta benefits of living in rural areas.
[Reply]
loochy 02:36 PM 03-10-2020
I just read that the toilet paper supply has been infected with COVID 19. Using it could transfer the virus to the user, so please refrain from using it. Also, the contamination has been found in paper towels and Clorox wipes. Please abstain from purchase and use of these products for the foreseeable future.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 07:56 PM 03-10-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
I just read that the toilet paper supply has been infected with COVID 19. Using it could transfer the virus to the user, so please refrain from using it. Also, the contamination has been found in paper towels and Clorox wipes. Please abstain from purchase and use of these products for the foreseeable future.

Now THAT is a good conspiracy! :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:40 PM 03-10-2020
About an hour ago I lost a $22,000 sale thanks to the Corona Virus (not a joke), so that's nice. Thanks Wuhan. Dicks.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:29 PM 03-10-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
About an hour ago I lost a $22,000 sale thanks to the Corona Virus (not a joke), so that's nice. Thanks Wuhan. Dicks.
Did you scream at Trump?
[Reply]
DaFace 07:43 PM 03-10-2020
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Did you scream at Trump?
Banned from the thread (just for the record).
[Reply]
Frosty 05:03 PM 03-10-2020
My son goes to UW in Seattle. They have made all classes this week, and the finals next week, on-line only. This isn't a huge problem but they also canceled all face-to-face office hours with the profs. He is trying to finish up a big project (he's in CS) and needs some help so that's kind of inconvenient.

Don't know what will happen next quarter. It depends on the spread, I guess. He has just the one quarter to go to graduate so the timing of this really sucks.

Also, when he was in high school, he was part of the Robotics class that competed in the First Robotics competitions around the nation (they made it to Worlds finals in St Louis his senior year). Even after he graduated, we have continued to support the program because it's really good for the kids. Unfortunately, they just canceled all competitions in the PNW. It really sucks for the kids because they have been working their butts off all year to get ready and now won't be able to compete.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 32
1 234511 > Last »
Up