ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 79
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Should the Chiefs have drafted Watson over Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 01:08 PM 10-01-2017
Another strong game today for Watson. 3 TDs against the Titans so far.

Kid just seems to have 'It'.

Discuss.....
[Reply]
ARROW2 04:44 PM 10-29-2017
Watson and Mahomes have the IT factr. Alex never will and I will not believe that Alex does all of a sudden after 13 fucking years. IDIOTS!. Another nice play from Watson
[Reply]
ARROW2 04:45 PM 10-29-2017
Originally Posted by splatbass:
There isn't a HC in the league that would start Mahomes with the team sitting at 5-2, with a lead in the division, and the #2 rated QB. JFC that is stupid, even for CP.
You miss my point. He should have started from the very beginning. Houston could be 4-3 today with a big win at Legion of Boom with a FUCKING ROOKIE PHENOM!!!! Yet, OURS FUCKING SITS!!!!
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04:45 PM 10-29-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Watson and Mahomes have the IT factr. Alex never will and I will not believe that Alex does all of a sudden after 13 fucking years. IDIOTS!. Another nice play from Watson
How do we know Mahomes has the IT factor? Whatever that is. He lost a lot of games at Tech
[Reply]
ARROW2 04:46 PM 10-29-2017
Originally Posted by Rudy won the toss:
How do we know Mahomes has the IT factor? Whatever that is. He lost a lot of games at Tech
EYE TEST. Let's find out so you can Shut the fuck up
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:47 PM 10-29-2017
I feel like this QB class is playing out a lot like people were ranking them based on the situations they were drafted into.

Watson is overachieving by expectations. Looks pretty legit. Trubisky is underachieving and will likely need to be saved by a new coaching staff before it is too late. Mahomes is an unknown but by all accounts it sounds like he is on a good path. Kizer looks like a Browns QB.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 04:47 PM 10-29-2017
EYE TEST. Let's find out so you can Shut the fuck up
That's fine. I believe! Just wondering what you based it on. The talent with him is obvious. Anything else seems like speculation.
[Reply]
splatbass 04:48 PM 10-29-2017
You miss my point. He should have started from the very beginning. Houston could be 4-3 today with a big win at Legion of Boom with a ****ING ROOKIE PHENOM!!!! Yet, OURS ****ING SITS!!!!
As I said, we are 5-2 with a big lead in the division, and have the #2 QB. It was obviously the right decision to sit him. :-) Do you really think that Mahomes would be the #2 QB right now if we had started him? I don't.

You have a simplistic view of football.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:50 PM 10-29-2017
Jesus Christ. He's like a young Elway.

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:50 PM 10-29-2017
As a fan, I want to see Mahomes. But having Pat get an extra year to learn the offense does nothing to hurt his development. He will step in next year with 100% confidence.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:50 PM 10-29-2017
Can you imagine what CP would be doing had we traded up and drafted the safer choice in Watson (to sit behind Smith) only to see Mahomes hitting Hopkins and Fuller on 75yd deep routes?

Watson has been better than I anticipated. Still very excited about Mahomes. You can't second guess this and neither can you evaluate it....yet.
[Reply]
ARROW2 04:51 PM 10-29-2017
Originally Posted by splatbass:
As I said, we are 5-2 with a big lead in the division, and have the #2 QB. It was obviously the right decision to sit him. :-) Do you really think that Mahomes would be the #2 QB right now if we had started him? I don't.

You have a simplistic view of football.
Faiders and :-) would suck even if Mahomes was the QB.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:52 PM 10-29-2017

Kietzmann is that you?
[Reply]
ARROW2 04:53 PM 10-29-2017
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
As a fan, I want to see Mahomes. But having Pat get an extra year to learn the offense does nothing to hurt his development. He will step in next year with 100% confidence.
If you can't see that he is confident NOW, then you are blind.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 04:53 PM 10-29-2017

And this is where trolling ends and stupid begins.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:54 PM 10-29-2017
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
This.... although the developmental year isn't true playing time, it could negate many of the rookie growing pains that most QBs go through. By 2018, Mahomes is theoretically stepping onto the field knowing the offense inside and out, and has extremely dynamic weapons to use and a pretty damn solid offensive line when healthy.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 79
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Up