ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 287 of 332
« First < 187237277283284285286287 288289290291297 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:17 PM 11-25-2023
Who has AEW actually gotten over recently? I legitimately can't think of a single name that's in a better place now then even 6 months ago.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:02 AM 11-26-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
It's ****ing insane just how far AEW has fallen. Had all the momentum in the world and it peaked during the whole McMahon scandal. Now thanks to Hangman, the Young Bucks, and Jungle Boy they lost their best ratings draw and apparently the dude that was in the ear of Khan keeping the show from being the dumpster fire it is today.
In 4 months no less.

Sagging ratings. Empty rows of seats. Stale product. No TV deal and now they are getting trolled.

2023 crushed them.
[Reply]
TLO 09:34 AM 11-26-2023
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
AEW still as good they getting young talent over plus getting young big name talent.
AEW is trash dude.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 11:15 AM 11-26-2023
It's ****ing insane just how far AEW has fallen. Had all the momentum in the world and it peaked during the whole McMahon scandal. Now thanks to Hangman, the Young Bucks, and Jungle Boy they lost their best ratings draw and apparently the dude that was in the ear of Khan keeping the show from being the dumpster fire it is today.
Are you referring to CM Punk?

While I agree AEW has fallen off the cliff, saying that Punk was going to be a long term ratings draw is silly.

I am not even sure why Triple H would think of bringing him back. He is a shell of what he was before, that was evident in his matches at AEW.

I am pretty sure I will skip over any segment on Raw or Smackdown that features Punk.....
[Reply]
Mosbonian 11:19 AM 11-26-2023
Who has AEW actually gotten over recently? I legitimately can't think of a single name that's in a better place now then even 6 months ago.
If AEW were to get rid of Sting (and I was a Sting fan when he was younger), and the rest of the older stars that have somehow found their way to AEW they would be better off. (Christian Cage, Adam Copeland and Saraya are included in that list)

There is some good talent there....just a mess how it is scripted and how they have wasted the younger guys
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:31 AM 11-26-2023
I don't know if that would even matter. Khan just isn't a very good booker at all, and worse, most of the talent have little to no respect for him as a boss.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 11:57 AM 11-26-2023
Ok, I just don't get wrestling.

I mean its plotlines are dumber than the Kardashians and the so called techniques are unlikely to work on a resisting opponent.

Might as well watch Stephen Segal pretend to beat up guys with Aikido.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 03:11 PM 11-26-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:

I mean its plotlines are dumber than the Kardashians and the so called techniques are unlikely to work on a resisting opponent.

In a nutshell - wrestling isn’t supposed to make you think. It’s supposed to make you feel.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 03:13 PM 11-26-2023
Too many charisma vacuumed midgets in both AEW and WWE.

Imagine being a kid nowadays watching dudes on TV who look like regulars at your local gym. You wouldn't have any interest in following pro wrestling today as a kid. Adults expecting a return to 1990's era will also be disappointed.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:36 PM 11-26-2023

Did you get pissed and hit your dog when you found out Friends was recorded in a studio?
[Reply]
loochy 06:18 PM 11-26-2023

It's a show. It's no different than watching a scripted TV show. It's not a live sporting event. I don't know why people can't get that through their head.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 07:13 PM 11-26-2023
Looking like HHH is going to have to do some backstage politicking or he may end up with a mutiny on his hands. Apparently a delicate situation. I didn’t realize how much genuine heat Punk still had backstage.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 07:20 PM 11-26-2023
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Looking like HHH is going to have to do some backstage politicking or he may end up with a mutiny on his hands. Apparently a delicate situation. I didn’t realize how much genuine heat Punk still had backstage.
It’s a work. Has to be.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:29 PM 11-26-2023
Seth Rollins is a total bootlicker. Definitely a work.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:36 PM 11-26-2023
:-) it's totally a work, at least as far as Rollins is concerned. McIntyre may not be but sorry bro, you're not an actual verified draw like Punk is and has been so you're not getting that money.
[Reply]
Page 287 of 332
« First < 187237277283284285286287 288289290291297 > Last »
Up