ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 114
« First < 333940414243 444546475393 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Moooo....
luv 10:51 AM 09-05-2006
....is a lying, cheating asshole. And I'm not the one he cheated on, but the one he cheated with. Gotta love being played for a fool.
[Reply]
2112 07:50 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by (Zach):
Took a while to catch up.
your statement on the first page was..''I am going to keep a close eye on this thread''..damn man!!!

you have earned your moderator stripes if you have been doing that for 46 pages :-)
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 07:51 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by bunnytrdr:
Real man, heheh. That is funny.

Real men have the confidence that they will get another as soon as they can get you out of their face.
No, real men know how to get good tail without lying about it.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 07:53 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by KChiefsQT:
Wait a minute, no offensive to Luv...cause I like the girl. BUT COME ON PEOPLE.... this is a ****ing internet message board they met on, obviously they were **** buddies and nothing more. This guy didn't pretend to be in a relationship with her, if I'm understanding right. He wanted to ****, and apparently so did Luv. So, if I feel bad for anyone, it's his girlfriend... she's the one who got ****ed in this whole situation. Luv lost a **** buddy. Cardinal rule number one: N.S.A. means N.S.A., Luv's not some naive 15 year old girl who doesn't know any better, she's 28. Chances are she has a B.O.B. that can please her more than some fool named Moooooo.
She may be 28, but she IS a naive 15 year old girl.
[Reply]
Over-Head 07:54 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by Jenny Gump:
No, real men know how to get good tail without lying about it.
Yep :-)
Not that I do it any more:-)
[Reply]
Bwana 07:58 PM 09-06-2006
Heh

Still lurking........

Moooo
(Seeking Enlightenment...)

Birthday: August 29th, 1983
Last Activity: Today 07:13 PM
Currently: Offline

[Reply]
Jenny Gump 08:06 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Hey, they all look the same from behind. Especially with the lights out.
Too bad they all don't "feel" the same with the lights out...I'm speaking of course from the woman's point of view.
[Reply]
Predarat 08:07 PM 09-06-2006
I love this link at the top of the page!

Find a Cheating Wife
Thousands of Women in Your Area. Find Your Match For Free Now!
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:17 PM 09-06-2006
Ok, I have read every post in this thread, at least once.
So to review: Moooo says he won't take advantage of a woman on an internet message board. Luv says they are very close to each other geographically, and likes Grape gatorade.
So the way I read it, a Grape gatorade would give him an opportunity to meet this Luv person face to face. He had an invitation, and an erection.
Moooo walks in with a Grape gatorade and said what he needed to say and left out what he needed to, in order to accomplish the mission.
Luv assumes he was just beamed down from another planet and had no attachments, damn Moooo for not volunteering that information.
Did I miss something?
[Reply]
OldTownChief 08:23 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Ok, I have read every post in this thread, at least once.
So to review: Moooo says he won't take advantage of a woman on an internet message board. Luv says they are very close to each other geographically, and likes Grape gatorade.
So the way I read it, a Grape gatorade would give him an opportunity to meet this Luv person face to face. He had an invitation, and an erection.
Moooo walks in with a Grape gatorade and said what he needed to say and left out what he needed to, in order to accomplish the mission.
Luv assumes he was just beamed down from another planet and had no attachments, damn Moooo for not volunteering that information.
Did I miss something?
You pretty much got it. I guess when you get drunk and go online you should ask for references before practically begging someone repeatedly to come over to your house at 3:00 AM with gatorade. Kinda helps weed out the not "real men".
[Reply]
Stinger 08:25 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
In my defense Stinger did tee that one up pretty high. I felt like a witness being led.
Don't blame me I am just the set up man you decided which field to hit it in. :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:27 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Heh

Still lurking........

Moooo
(Seeking Enlightenment...)

Birthday: August 29th, 1983
Last Activity: Today 07:13 PM
Currently: Offline

I bet he is going to get a smilie named after this shit, or/and never live it down on ChiefsPlanet
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:33 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by OldTownChief:
You pretty much got it. I guess when you get drunk and go online you should ask for references before practically begging someone repeatedly to come over to your house at 3:00 AM with gatorade. Kinda helps weed out the not "real men".
:-) Moooo did not have to make a post and his side finally comes out. Like Tribal said, he should have his own smilie.

How about a quart of milk crossed with a quart of grape gatorade?
[Reply]
OldTownChief 08:45 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
:-) Moooo did not have to make a post and his side finally comes out. Like Tribal said, he should have his own smilie.

How about a quart of milk crossed with a quart of grape gatorade?
Chances are he was the only one up that late within 100 miles or she would have been a lot more than just hungover.
[Reply]
Bwana 08:48 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I bet he is going to get a smilie named after this shit, or/and never live it down on ChiefsPlanet
Heh, perhaps this one will do? :-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:58 PM 09-06-2006
Originally Posted by OldTownChief:
Chances are he was the only one up that late within 100 miles or she would have been a lot more than just hungover.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 43 of 114
« First < 333940414243 444546475393 > Last »
Up