Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Willie Gay Jr. Thread*****
Dante84 07:30 PM 04-24-2020
More to come!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
TheGuardian 07:43 PM 01-15-2024
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Tell him he's a ****ing dumbass for posting that during the playoffs
Yeah I gotta say I'm surprised that he posted that when he did. Maybe he's just upset about it and aired it out.

He told me it's a contract year and from the rest (not posting it) he doesn't think they will offer him, but we will see.

Not a fan of the timing. Yes kinda odd
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:44 PM 01-15-2024
I'd rather he hang out with a vacuum cleaner than you.

(And PS - the vacuum cleaner is more famous than you too.)
[Reply]
loochy 07:45 PM 01-15-2024
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Yeah I gotta say I'm surprised that he posted that when he did. Maybe he's just upset about it and aired it out.

He told me it's a contract year and from the rest (not posting it) he doesn't think they will offer him, but we will see.

He's still a really young man. Young man do silly emotional things.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:39 PM 01-15-2024

From the timing, it was when Buffalo pulled away in the game. He knew Pittsburgh had to win for him to get another game at HOME. What a huge bummer.

That right there makes me want to find a way for the fans to make a statement that we want WGJ back.

He’s EXACTLY the kind of player I wish we could give a lifetime contract to.

Tell him to inform his agent that he wants to stay in KC. Wouldn’t it be incredible if WGJ, Jones and Sneed to all give hometown discounts to all stay in KC?

Make up the difference in commercials for Clark’s soccer team or something lol
[Reply]
TheGuardian 08:55 PM 01-15-2024
Originally Posted by BossChief:
From the timing, it was when Buffalo pulled away in the game. He knew Pittsburgh had to win for him to get another game at HOME. What a huge bummer.

That right there makes me want to find a way for the fans to make a statement that we want WGJ back.

He’s EXACTLY the kind of player I wish we could give a lifetime contract to.

Tell him to inform his agent that he wants to stay in KC. Wouldn’t it be incredible if WGJ, Jones and Sneed to all give hometown discounts to all stay in KC?

Make up the difference in commercials for Clark’s soccer team or something lol
Yup. I think you're right on the timing of it.

Man that makes me sad because he's a fave as a person and player. We're a better team with him, and his athelticism is the best of the LB corps.

I do know we have a young dude in Cam Jones that was all over the field against the Chargers but that's one game against backups.

Either way, not a fan of any of this for personal reasons.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:56 PM 01-15-2024
Yeah, that sucks. I wish he hadn't put that out there right now.
[Reply]
TLO 09:00 PM 01-15-2024
I'd take Drue Tranquill over him, tbh.
[Reply]
Bump 09:03 PM 01-15-2024
there's no way we can keep everyone, the sad reality. But at least you might get some comp picks. Gotta keep Sneed though
[Reply]
-King- 09:56 PM 01-15-2024
So there you go.
Look at you bros being bros.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:00 PM 01-15-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah, that sucks. I wish he hadn't put that out there right now.
Right...odd timing
[Reply]
BossChief 10:08 PM 01-15-2024
We will beat the Texans in the AFCCG at Arrowhead.

Tell him to knock Josh Allen the fuck out
[Reply]
BenoniBenko 07:05 AM 01-22-2024
I love Gay but with his neck injury and Bolton's hand injury, our linebacking corps looked weak in the 1st half against the run.

Won't mind him sitting this one out against the Ravens if he isn't 100%. We have good alternatives in his position that can help us out
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:17 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by BenoniBenko:
I love Gay but with his neck injury and Bolton's hand injury, our linebacking corps looked weak in the 1st half against the run.

Won't mind him sitting this one out against the Ravens if he isn't 100%. We have good alternatives in his position that can help us out
Disagree. I think he's needed against Lamars speed more than ever.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 07:29 AM 01-22-2024
If he can’t go activate Cam Jones. He was all over the place in the chargers game or call in a special delivery of the shit Peyton Manning did with his Neck issues.
[Reply]
suzzer99 06:23 PM 01-30-2024

Somebody double check my data, but the Chiefs season turned around in this moment pic.twitter.com/2OrPFYMX1C

— Ty (@ImSorryKC) January 30, 2024

The moment the Chiefs got their swagger back.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 49
« First < 384445464748 49 >
Up