ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 85 of 97
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
-King- 09:42 AM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Sure.

But I would've got $30m guaranteed from the Raiders by showing up to work everyday and not being a dumbshit.

To backtrack further, I wouldn't have been involved in the rape situation to begin with, because I don't rape people or even jack off on them while they're watching TV.

I'm not a twisted sick **** like Antonio Brown.

But, like Chris Robinson says, when you're rich, sometimes you just pay people off for your piece of mind. "Just give me the bill and go the fuck away."
You're the reason some women lie and say they got raped.

I can't believe any man would say some shit like this.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:54 AM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
You're the reason some women lie and say they got raped.
Actually, I've never once been accused of any sexual improprieties ever in my life. If all men were like me, there wouldn't BE any rapes in the world.

So to say that I'M the reason women lie and say they got raped is biggest farce that your feeble mind has ever expounded upon. How the **** you came up with that, when you don't even have the capacity for abstract thought, is beyond me, but I don't WANT to know how your pigeon brain works, you giblet headed mother****er.

Women love me. All kinds of them, too.

I just had a stone cold liberal up in my bed this weekend, she's literally in love with me. Total artist, bleeding heart, #metoo, equal rights, the whole 9 yards. Hot as ****. I cooked her farm raised salmon and asparagus, made coffee, and then we stayed up ALL NIGHT from Friday into Saturday.

I'M "the reason women lie and say they got raped"?

Not ****ing hardly, moron. That may be the most insulting thing that anyone has ever posted about me on this board. I've always known that you're a moron...but Goddamn, you're one of the biggest morons, not just on this board, but on this Earth. It's amazing that you've figured out how to turn your computer on and log in, because you're about as perceptive as a bag of hammers.

**** you, King. You're an ignorant pussy who should just drink antifreeze mixed with AIDS.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:59 AM 09-15-2019

In this story, @rapsheet reports that had Patriots known of rape and sexual assault allegations against Brown, owner Robert Kraft would not have signed off on the deal. https://t.co/YwY9C0YVNs

— Judy Battista (@judybattista) September 15, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:00 AM 09-15-2019
HES FUCKED

Britney Taylor, Antonio Brown's accuser is scheduled to meet with the NFL Monday, as first reported by NFLN, a source confirms. I'm told this morning that Taylor's side has been completely cooperating with t/ NFL, including giving the league information in advance of the meeting.

— ig: josinaanderson (@JosinaAnderson) September 15, 2019

[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:05 AM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
HES ****ED

Because he fucking did it. Or did SOMETHING.

If he was SMART, he would've paid the $2m to make it go away.

Now, it may just cost him his career, or at the very least, $15m this year.

King is a butt-fucking moron.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:12 AM 09-15-2019
Because he ****ing did it. Or did SOMETHING.

King is a butt-****ing moron.
King Pussy
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:14 AM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
King Pussy
Yup.

King Bitch.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:14 AM 09-15-2019
stupid shitheads

"It would be totally inappropriate for us to comment on anything about Antonio Brown other than on the field"

Wow. Double standard much? pic.twitter.com/eDulbdsoXm

— 53 Sent (@ClayWendler) September 15, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:16 AM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
stupid shitheads

Oh fuck them. They had no problem drafting Kareem Hunt through the mus
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:17 AM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
stupid shitheads

Wow.

**** CBS...BUT, maybe they're leery because of the way the judgement and commenting on Tyreek's case blew the **** up and left all that egg on the media's face.

Last thing they want is more egg...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:21 AM 09-15-2019
Wow, AB is little-bitty. Never realized how small he is, but Josh Gordon DWARFS him.
[Reply]
-King- 10:48 AM 09-15-2019
Actually, I've never once been accused of any sexual improprieties ever in my life. If all men were like me, there wouldn't BE any rapes in the world.

So to say that I'M the reason women lie and say they got raped is biggest farce that your feeble mind has ever expounded upon. How the **** you came up with that, when you don't even have the capacity for abstract thought, is beyond me, but I don't WANT to know how your pigeon brain works, you giblet headed mother****er.

Women love me. All kinds of them, too.

I just had a stone cold liberal up in my bed this weekend, she's literally in love with me. Total artist, bleeding heart, #metoo, equal rights, the whole 9 yards. Hot as ****. I cooked her farm raised salmon and asparagus, made coffee, and then we stayed up ALL NIGHT from Friday into Saturday.

I'M "the reason women lie and say they got raped"?

Not ****ing hardly, moron. That may be the most insulting thing that anyone has ever posted about me on this board. I've always known that you're a moron...but Goddamn, you're one of the biggest morons, not just on this board, but on this Earth. It's amazing that you've figured out how to turn your computer on and log in, because you're about as perceptive as a bag of hammers.

**** you, King. You're an ignorant pussy who should just drink antifreeze mixed with AIDS.
AB is saying he didn't rape her. So why the fuck would he pay her $2million?

You're saying that even if you didn't rape a woman, you'd pay her $2million to make it all go away. That's why I said people like you are the reason some women lie about it. Because you're willing to pay $2 even if you didn't do anything.
[Reply]
-King- 10:50 AM 09-15-2019
Because he fucking did it. Or did SOMETHING.

King is a butt-fucking moron.
Or he could go to court and prove that he didn't do it and clear his name and save $2M.

Hmmm, what's better? Spending $2 million and having the public assume I'm a rapist.

Or proving I'm not a rapist and keeping $2M.

Hmmm...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:11 AM 09-15-2019
Or he could go to court and prove that he didn't do it and clear his name and save $2M.

Hmmm, what's better? Spending $2 million and having the public assume I'm a rapist.

Hmmm...
The NFL can suspend him indefinitely whether he clears his name in court or not. They're meeting with her and her attorneys this week. She has those text messages that don't paint AB in a good light...at all.

That's why I'd give her the $2m - to ensure I didn't lose what's left of my $15m base salary for the year.

On a side note, AB looks great in his first drive for NE.
[Reply]
DenverChief 11:16 AM 09-15-2019

Hmmm...
Once the accusation is out there the stigma stick with you regardless... see:

Tyreek Hill
Kareem Hunt
Adrian Peterson
Ben Rothisburger
[Reply]
Page 85 of 97
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995 > Last »
Up